Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 5 grounds I am excited about going to next season 13:45 - Jun 5 with 935 viewsPatfromPoole

1. Boscombe - If he's playing for us, Fraser would get a battering from their lot. I would love him to score an injury-time winner and then really milk it in front of their fans.

2. Brentford - not done their new ground

3. Palace - always enjoyed going there; I love the earthy feel of the place.

4. Ipswich - best atmosphere of last season outside the play-off games, I thought. We owe them a stuffing or two.

5. Chelsea - I like the safe standing there; decent atmosphere in the away end. Drank in Fulham when we last played there, which I would recommend.

Forest also gets a notable mention; not been there in many a year.

Fulham is OK as well. Although I don't get as excited about going there as many others seem to.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 5 grounds I am excited about going to next season on 13:51 - Jun 5 with 903 viewsfranniesTache

Not really too fussed about any of them as i've done them all multiple times but if i had to choose

1. Ipswich because it's a good away day for pubs and i've got some mates there
2. Manchester United, better than City for pubs as you have places like the briton's protection & Peveril of the Peak near oxford road
3. Everton/Liverpool, again more for the day out than the ground/game
4. Brighton because it's always a great day out and an alright ground
5. Forest, the city ground is a cracking ground and Notts is a great city to drink in
Top 5 grounds I am excited about going to next season on 15:00 - Jun 5 with 830 viewsTripleNiemi

Must admit, there aren’t many that float my boat now however one thing with the current PL members, the majority are in spitting distance. Palace is always a decent day out as is Bournemouth but Chelsea, not particularly fussed. The Theatre of Dreams will hopefully be a Saturday fixture and can make a weekend of it. Fingers crossed it lashes it with rain and we can get back to some form of ‘spit and sawdust’ as the roof pïsses water in and flushes a few of the prawn sandwich lot out.

Still not done City so that will be the main one on the list along with Everton.
[Post edited 5 Jun 15:03]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Top 5 grounds I am excited about going to next season on 16:01 - Jun 5 with 770 viewsBuggalugs

1. Ipswich - went there this season just gone, but had to drive as no trains. A great place for a piss-up and a good old school type ground. Not been there for a good 20 years prior to that.

2. Brentford - best London away day

3. Forest - went there for the evening game 2 seasons ago when we got relegated (first time since the mid-90's) and thought the atmosphere was one of the best I've ever experienced. Hopefully we get them on a Saturday this time.

4. Brighton - love a trip down there and we always seem to get them at the start or towards the end of season so get cracking weather.

5. Any of the rest bar Wolves, West Ham and Leicester, which are all proper shit.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Top 5 grounds I am excited about going to next season on 16:15 - Jun 5 with 732 viewsfranniesTache

Top 5 grounds I am excited about going to next season on 16:01 - Jun 5 by Buggalugs

1. Ipswich - went there this season just gone, but had to drive as no trains. A great place for a piss-up and a good old school type ground. Not been there for a good 20 years prior to that.

2. Brentford - best London away day

3. Forest - went there for the evening game 2 seasons ago when we got relegated (first time since the mid-90's) and thought the atmosphere was one of the best I've ever experienced. Hopefully we get them on a Saturday this time.

4. Brighton - love a trip down there and we always seem to get them at the start or towards the end of season so get cracking weather.

5. Any of the rest bar Wolves, West Ham and Leicester, which are all proper shit.

if you ignore the ground i actually enjoy West Ham, some brilliant pubs in Hackney and some alright places in Hackney Wick (even if they're eye wateringly expensive)
Top 5 grounds I am excited about going to next season on 16:43 - Jun 5 with 686 viewsBuggalugs

Top 5 grounds I am excited about going to next season on 16:15 - Jun 5 by franniesTache

if you ignore the ground i actually enjoy West Ham, some brilliant pubs in Hackney and some alright places in Hackney Wick (even if they're eye wateringly expensive)

Yeah, any London away is a good day out to be fair, but I hate West Ham's ground with a passion and am not particularly a fan of Spurs' or Arsenal's either. I know a lot of people slag off Stamford Bridge, but I really like it there.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Top 5 grounds I am excited about going to next season on 18:15 - Jun 5 with 607 views1ASIN12

1) Brighton near and some good pubs. Hoping this season it stays at3 pm on a Saturday, preferably in August or September when the weather is still good.

2) Bournemouth . Near and normally a good day out.

3) Ipswich . Small town with plenty of pubs and should be easy trip on the train ( unless strikes, engineering works or a shit KO time)

4) Brentford .

5) Fulham

Both Brentford and Fulham are good areas to drink in ( not cheap mind) and their fans are harmless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024