Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 21:38 - Jun 7 with 4638 viewsKeithHaynes

Dreadful side.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

England on 22:50 - Jun 16 with 959 viewsbuilthjack

England on 21:56 - Jun 16 by KeithHaynes

Well, as I said at the start of this thread.

Indeed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

England on 09:52 - Jun 17 with 861 viewsonehunglow

A dreadful side who have just beaten our super friendly Balkan friends and will top the group ,reach the quarters and possibly make the final.
Meanwhile,we have Robert Page as a manager and a team of extremely limited players with Danny Ward as number 1 goalkeeper .
Time to keep under the parapet
If they are dreadful,what does that make Wales .

Singing the anthem ,waving the flag,wearing the stupid beanie hat and being lovely fans is no subsititute for failure .

Wales are pretty much an embarrassment as was proven at the last tournament we managed to scrape into. Time to be honest and shut the fork up.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

England on 10:09 - Jun 17 with 851 viewsKeithHaynes

England on 09:52 - Jun 17 by onehunglow

A dreadful side who have just beaten our super friendly Balkan friends and will top the group ,reach the quarters and possibly make the final.
Meanwhile,we have Robert Page as a manager and a team of extremely limited players with Danny Ward as number 1 goalkeeper .

Singing the anthem ,waving the flag,wearing the stupid beanie hat and being lovely fans is no subsititute for failure .

Wales are pretty much an embarrassment as was proven at the last tournament we managed to scrape into. Time to be honest and shut the fork up.

Any normal right thinking England fan would see that game and know they are going nowhere near the final.

England on 10:17 - Jun 17 with 834 viewsonehunglow

England on 10:09 - Jun 17 by KeithHaynes

Any normal right thinking England fan would see that game and know they are going nowhere near the final.

Not n that performance second half but they might improve. That was the first game
Bellingham looks real class.
Scotland played a pitiful Jock team

Anyway, buenos Dias to you ,ya bugger

England on 10:21 - Jun 17 with 808 viewsKeithHaynes

England on 10:17 - Jun 17 by onehunglow

Not n that performance second half but they might improve. That was the first game
Bellingham looks real class.
Scotland played a pitiful Jock team

Anyway, buenos Dias to you ,ya bugger

I’m in Gregg’s, Carterton 😂

England on 10:22 - Jun 17 with 791 viewsunion_jack

It’s about growing as a team as the tournament progresses. You’re probably right though🙄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

England on 11:05 - Jun 17 with 765 viewsbuilthjack

Some people are blinded by the English press.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

England on 11:41 - Jun 17 with 736 viewsonehunglow

England on 10:21 - Jun 17 by KeithHaynes

Didn't know they'd have theyd have one in posh England

Login to get fewer ads

England on 11:46 - Jun 17 with 731 viewsonehunglow

England on 11:05 - Jun 17 by builthjack

Some people are blinded by the English press.

Now you've started me off

England on 12:29 - Jun 17 with 695 viewsfbreath

England on 10:21 - Jun 17 by KeithHaynes

Say hello to Brize Norton enjoyed my time served there.

Many a drunken stupor coming back to base from pubs in Caterton.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

England on 18:53 - Jun 20 with 568 viewsKeithHaynes

England on 12:29 - Jun 17 by fbreath

Say hello to Brize Norton enjoyed my time served there.

Many a drunken stupor coming back to base from pubs in Caterton.

A lovely little town, good pubs too 👍

England are a dreadful side 👍

England on 18:54 - Jun 20 with 565 viewsKeithHaynes

Did Bellingham play ?

England on 18:56 - Jun 20 with 550 viewsunion_jack

England on 18:54 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

Did Bellingham play ?

I don’t think you need to single him out. They were all well below par.

England on 18:56 - Jun 20 with 548 viewsDr_Winston

Like a hybrid of us at our worst under Cooper and Martin.

They've got the players to play much better than that, but Southgate simply isn't up to it. Completely outfoxed today. A better dressed Rob Page.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

England on 19:11 - Jun 20 with 529 viewsunion_jack

England on 18:56 - Jun 20 by Dr_Winston

Like a hybrid of us at our worst under Cooper and Martin.

They've got the players to play much better than that, but Southgate simply isn't up to it. Completely outfoxed today. A better dressed Rob Page.

Very similar to the Swans in many ways, you’re right. Frustration sums it up. Southgate needs to go and replace with a coach who’ll get a tune out of what is a talented group of players.

England on 19:24 - Jun 20 with 520 viewsKeithHaynes

England on 18:56 - Jun 20 by union_jack

Marc Guehi ?
He was excellent ?

As for singling people out. Bellingham was awful.

England on 19:27 - Jun 20 with 502 viewsKeithHaynes

England on 19:11 - Jun 20 by union_jack

Very similar to the Swans in many ways, you’re right. Frustration sums it up. Southgate needs to go and replace with a coach who’ll get a tune out of what is a talented group of players.

England never choose the right manager, it goes back beyond Brian Clough. They are a pasty faced nation when it comes to international football, Southgate’s idea of spicing things up is having salt and vinegar on his chips.

As I said dreadful team. As soon as they come up against a half decent side they are out.

England on 19:39 - Jun 20 with 477 viewspencoedjack

England on 09:52 - Jun 17 by onehunglow

Thank God they have Southgate as manager

I like to see them get to the semis but on current performances I’d be amazed if they got that far
England on 19:52 - Jun 20 with 444 viewsliamW

England on 18:56 - Jun 20 by union_jack

Whoa right there, what are you exactly saying ?
England on 20:17 - Jun 20 with 400 viewsonehunglow

England on 19:39 - Jun 20 by pencoedjack

Thank God they have Southgate as manager

I like to see them get to the semis but on current performances I’d be amazed if they got that far

I’d rather him to Page myself

England on 20:57 - Jun 20 with 365 viewsdobjack2

England on 19:24 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

Marc Guehi ?
He was excellent ?

Guehi by far the best outfield player.

No leader at the back, no natural left back, no balance in midfield. TTA can't play there at international level, Foden and Bellingham want to play in the same position and both look as if they've played too many games, Rice looks a bit lost at times, as if he's never played with the other two before this tournament. Kane is no better than half fit and Saka seems to be carrying an injury or has been overplayed or both.

Cole Palmer and Anthony Gordon must be thinking that they could have had more fun watching at home or on holiday rather than watching it from the bench with apparently no chance of getting a game.

Manager guilty of picking what he feels are his best 11 players rather than picking his best and fittest team.
England on 21:02 - Jun 20 with 347 viewspencoedjack

England on 20:57 - Jun 20 by dobjack2

Guehi by far the best outfield player.

No leader at the back, no natural left back, no balance in midfield. TTA can't play there at international level, Foden and Bellingham want to play in the same position and both look as if they've played too many games, Rice looks a bit lost at times, as if he's never played with the other two before this tournament. Kane is no better than half fit and Saka seems to be carrying an injury or has been overplayed or both.

Cole Palmer and Anthony Gordon must be thinking that they could have had more fun watching at home or on holiday rather than watching it from the bench with apparently no chance of getting a game.

Manager guilty of picking what he feels are his best 11 players rather than picking his best and fittest team.

Last paragraph is spot on.
England on 21:15 - Jun 20 with 339 viewsbuilthjack

England on 19:24 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

Marc Guehi ?
He was excellent ?

Bellingham looks good in a good side.
He looked awful in that ordinary side.

England on 21:33 - Jun 20 with 307 viewspencoedjack

England on 21:15 - Jun 20 by builthjack

Bellingham looks good in a good side.
He looked awful in that ordinary side.

I presume Birmingham must have been something special when Dortmund spunked 25 million on him, or as usual your anti England bile or lack of football nous clouds your judgement.

Please try harder 👍
England on 21:55 - Jun 20 with 277 viewsKeithHaynes

England on 19:52 - Jun 20 by liamW

Whoa right there, what are you exactly saying ?

I think (hope) Liam that wasn’t what he intended. I’ll await his response though 😮

I don’t dislike England btw, I just think they are overhyped rubbish. Regardless of which player I will continue to single out.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024