Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 21:38 - Jun 7 with 4637 viewsKeithHaynes

Dreadful side.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

England on 23:39 - Jun 20 with 676 viewsFireboy2

England on 21:33 - Jun 20 by pencoedjack

I presume Birmingham must have been something special when Dortmund spunked 25 million on him, or as usual your anti England bile or lack of football nous clouds your judgement.

Please try harder đź‘Ť

How come is it anti english to say that a certain player didn't play well when he actually didn't?

Perhaps its you who should try harder not to get upset when there is nothing to get upset about.
England on 07:04 - Jun 21 with 582 viewsYrAlarch

England on 19:27 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

England never choose the right manager, it goes back beyond Brian Clough. They are a pasty faced nation when it comes to international football, Southgate’s idea of spicing things up is having salt and vinegar on his chips.

As I said dreadful team. As soon as they come up against a half decent side they are out.

Sir Alf Ramsey?
Quite successful both as a Club Manager and an International one.
England on 07:06 - Jun 21 with 581 viewsbuilthjack

England on 21:33 - Jun 20 by pencoedjack

I presume Birmingham must have been something special when Dortmund spunked 25 million on him, or as usual your anti England bile or lack of football nous clouds your judgement.

Please try harder đź‘Ť

You seem to have a bit of Cardiff in you. Strange for an Englishman.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

England on 08:13 - Jun 21 with 557 viewsonehunglow

England on 19:39 - Jun 20 by pencoedjack

Thank God they have Southgate as manager

I like to see them get to the semis but on current performances I’d be amazed if they got that far

I am ambivalent
I gave up England football hating about 20 yrs ago .
They could well improve and our anti saes will self combust .
I’d be more concerned about Wales who ,frankly,look an irrelevance and it’s a good job we didn’t sneak through the play offs as we’d be ripped apart but at least our fans would have had a good tone and sang Cwm Rhondda with the good people of Germany .

Can’t wait for these euros to finish and we get back to normality

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

England on 08:48 - Jun 21 with 538 viewsYrAlarch

England on 08:13 - Jun 21 by onehunglow

I am ambivalent
I gave up England football hating about 20 yrs ago .
They could well improve and our anti saes will self combust .
I’d be more concerned about Wales who ,frankly,look an irrelevance and it’s a good job we didn’t sneak through the play offs as we’d be ripped apart but at least our fans would have had a good tone and sang Cwm Rhondda with the good people of Germany .

Can’t wait for these euros to finish and we get back to normality

Normality??
Was last Season 'Normal'?
Or is that the new Normal.
England on 09:02 - Jun 21 with 529 viewsonehunglow

England on 08:48 - Jun 21 by YrAlarch

Normality??
Was last Season 'Normal'?
Or is that the new Normal.

Morning alarch
It’s a good question.
Frankly,I haven’t an appropriate answer

Edit. Normality- watching the Swans and then discussing the game with respect for each other in perfect harmony .
Then,a nice small quality beer and a decent glass of Red wine

England on 09:57 - Jun 21 with 515 viewsRichardO

Southgate set out the team to ensure they gained the point meaning that they more or less qualify for the knockout stages but it really doesn't build confidence within the team as to how they play when trying to press forward, big gaps all over the park to be exploited by the opposition and dropping deeper and deeper, we have seen the results of that with the Swans inviting more and more pressure with little or no control of the game and inevitably conceding goals.
Even if you control the ball deep in your own half there has tobe a concerted effort to get the ball quickly with a high tempo
England on 10:26 - Jun 21 with 489 viewsonehunglow

England on 09:57 - Jun 21 by RichardO

Southgate set out the team to ensure they gained the point meaning that they more or less qualify for the knockout stages but it really doesn't build confidence within the team as to how they play when trying to press forward, big gaps all over the park to be exploited by the opposition and dropping deeper and deeper, we have seen the results of that with the Swans inviting more and more pressure with little or no control of the game and inevitably conceding goals.
Even if you control the ball deep in your own half there has tobe a concerted effort to get the ball quickly with a high tempo

England,let’s be honest are through.
There was no danger of them not l
They are in the easiest group.Very lucky.
They will have to step up ,big time,and probably will.
Might see the end of Kane as number striker. Watkins is a terrific player. Remember him against the Swans ?
Yeah,me too.

The anti saes might well have an unpleasant couple of weeks.

Login to get fewer ads

England on 10:51 - Jun 21 with 482 viewsdobjack2

England on 09:57 - Jun 21 by RichardO

I agree Southgate was probably looking not to lose the game and that probably impacted on the players mindset. Win the first game and draw the second seems to be a common tournament theme.

However in saying that, there are times in matches when they look like they were thrown together just before the game.

Whether that is down to the managers tactics, players having been out through injury and trying to play them back to fitness, players carrying knocks or player burnout who knows. Their press especially often looks disjointed.

Scoring a goal and then dropping deeper and deeper must surely be down to the players mentality and a lack of leadership at the back. You would have thought Stones would be shouting at the midfield and attack to push further up the pitch. I can't believe any international manager sees that as a sensible tactic, although if Southgate has installed a mentality of whatever we do don't lose, that could be at the heart of it.
England on 10:56 - Jun 21 with 473 viewsJumpingJackFlash

There are some very good managers at the tournament. You can tell them because their teams are very well organised, have a clear tactical plan that the players absolutely buy into, and their teams are greater than the sum of their parts.

Southgate has some outstanding players at his disposal but he doesn’t tick any of the boxes that would indicate that he’s up to the job.
England on 13:15 - Jun 21 with 413 viewsKeithHaynes

England on 10:26 - Jun 21 by onehunglow

England,let’s be honest are through.
There was no danger of them not l
They are in the easiest group.Very lucky.
They will have to step up ,big time,and probably will.
Might see the end of Kane as number striker. Watkins is a terrific player. Remember him against the Swans ?
Yeah,me too.

The anti saes might well have an unpleasant couple of weeks.

They are no match for Germany, Spain or France. Anti saes ? Or just realistic.

England on 13:31 - Jun 21 with 398 viewspencoedjack

England on 07:06 - Jun 21 by builthjack

You seem to have a bit of Cardiff in you. Strange for an Englishman.

Skip the incorrect point you made once again & come up with more bollocks.

Anyway I notice your mate chipping in to help you.
England on 13:34 - Jun 21 with 397 viewsDr_Winston

England on 13:15 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

With Southgate in charge there's more chance of Shamima Begum coming home.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

England on 13:36 - Jun 21 with 386 viewsKeithHaynes

England on 13:31 - Jun 21 by pencoedjack

And now everyone can relax 🙏

England on 13:43 - Jun 21 with 368 viewsFireboy2

Or I am just stating that it wasn't anti english post, he was just stating that bellingham was poor, which he was.
England on 14:47 - Jun 21 with 311 viewsunion_jack

Certain posts come over as wishful thinking rather than just a comment but not even the most die hard England supporter can think otherwise. At the moment! I’m expecting improvement as the tournament progresses but it’s unlikely to be enough to win it. It’s not that they’re not good enough, I really believe that individually they are. But tactically very poor.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

England on 14:47 - Jun 21 with 311 viewspencoedjack

England on 13:43 - Jun 21 by Fireboy2

Or I am just stating that it wasn't anti english post, he was just stating that bellingham was poor, which he was.

'Bellingham looks good in a good side.
He looked awful in that ordinary side'.

As I replied to your mate it's amazing how Dortmund paid 25 million for him when he played in a poor Birmingham side.

Winning the CL & La Liga Player of the Season at the age of 20 makes him pretty special in mine & lots of other people's eyes (maybe do a search on previous winners & you will see he's in pretty good company).

One poor game doesn't make him awful, I am pretty sure Madrid fans would agree that even Gareth Bale (when fit) had the odd poor game but didn't state he was an awful player. I seem to remember him being anonymous in the last WC for Wales.

If you think your mate isn't anti-English you are as deluded as him.

Anyway hope life is good in the North of England & you have overcome your personal issues (as I posted previously)
England on 14:49 - Jun 21 with 302 viewsonehunglow

Not for those three of course they are not.
Anti saes ….applies to several comments we see.
One poster has a little bit of English in him,apparently

That …

England on 15:31 - Jun 21 with 287 viewsBoundy

All I can say is thank god there's Spain , lovely to watch it has to be said .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

England on 15:48 - Jun 21 with 265 viewsonehunglow

Think Abbott and Costello .

England on 15:50 - Jun 21 with 257 viewsonehunglow

England on 14:47 - Jun 21 by pencoedjack

As I replied to your mate it's amazing how Dortmund paid 25 million for him when he played in a poor Birmingham side.

Winning the CL & La Liga Player of the Season at the age of 20 makes him pretty special in mine & lots of other people's eyes (maybe do a search on previous winners & you will see he's in pretty good company).

One poor game doesn't make him awful, I am pretty sure Madrid fans would agree that even Gareth Bale (when fit) had the odd poor game but didn't state he was an awful player. I seem to remember him being anonymous in the last WC for Wales.

Anyway hope life is good in the North of England & you have overcome your personal issues (as I posted previously)

It’s great oop north and Fureboy is surrounded by nice countryside with really friendly folk .

England on 16:26 - Jun 21 with 240 viewsFireboy2

England on 14:47 - Jun 21 by pencoedjack

We aren't anti english, we do not like the english who are arrogant pr!cks, they turn out in force when these tournaments come around every 2 years and imo its got worse since brexit, I've experienced lots of anti Welsh slurs in my time up here and that's why I pity them, yes i dont hate them, i pity them, I pity them because they are embarrassing and they turn into arrogant pr!cks, the vast percentage are great and I have made plenty of really good friends.

When you have lived in england as long as I have and experienced the sh!t that I have then you might see my point of view.

Ps thanks for your concern, i am doing alot better đź‘Ť
England on 16:32 - Jun 21 with 225 viewsKeithHaynes

England on 14:49 - Jun 21 by onehunglow

Not for those three of course they are not.
Anti saes ….applies to several comments we see.
One poster has a little bit of English in him,apparently

That …

There are a dair number of England supporting Swansea fans on here. Born and bred.

England on 17:13 - Jun 21 with 208 viewsonehunglow

England on 16:32 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

There are a dair number of England supporting Swansea fans on here. Born and bred.

Yes I know Keith
Also English born that support Wales and Swans ,yet we still have “ songs” inferring that sewerage should be dumped on the east side of the bridge .

England on 17:18 - Jun 21 with 207 viewsonehunglow

England on 16:26 - Jun 21 by Fireboy2

We aren't anti english, we do not like the english who are arrogant pr!cks, they turn out in force when these tournaments come around every 2 years and imo its got worse since brexit, I've experienced lots of anti Welsh slurs in my time up here and that's why I pity them, yes i dont hate them, i pity them, I pity them because they are embarrassing and they turn into arrogant pr!cks, the vast percentage are great and I have made plenty of really good friends.

When you have lived in england as long as I have and experienced the sh!t that I have then you might see my point of view.

Ps thanks for your concern, i am doing alot better đź‘Ť

Well Eddie,I’ve lived up here much longer than you and experienced zero shite cos I’m Welsh. The reverse in fact .
I’ve been in many many confrontations jobwise and even then nationality didn’t rear its ugly head .
People draw inferences from what one posts. They do of me . Often,they get it wrong .

For arrogance ,sports wise, I hope you don’t come across any Saffa Rugby fans from the Free State . It’s off the scale and very unpleasant .

As is the case with all of us,I only wish you well and good things in your life ,wherever you live

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024