Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martyn Margetson 13:52 - Jun 12 with 1086 viewsWhiterockin

Signed a new contract. Fantastic news.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Martyn Margetson on 14:03 - Jun 12 with 1070 viewsOptimisticJack

Fully agree.
Excellent news.
He is a great asset to the club.

Optimisticjack

Martyn Margetson on 14:05 - Jun 12 with 1060 viewsWhiterockin

Martyn Margetson on 14:03 - Jun 12 by OptimisticJack

Fully agree.
Excellent news.

Will it sway Rushworth?

Martyn Margetson on 14:29 - Jun 12 with 1018 viewsnantywatcher

Martyn Margetson on 14:03 - Jun 12 by OptimisticJack

Fully agree.
Excellent news.

Excellent news - surely, he must have been able to improve Fisher's game after all this time?
Martyn Margetson on 14:33 - Jun 12 with 1006 viewsWhiterockin

Martyn Margetson on 14:29 - Jun 12 by nantywatcher

Excellent news - surely, he must have been able to improve Fisher's game after all this time?

He's an excellent coach, not a miracle worker.

Martyn Margetson on 15:40 - Jun 12 with 952 viewsGixerJack

Martyn Margetson on 14:33 - Jun 12 by Whiterockin

He's an excellent coach, not a miracle worker.

Play nice!!! 😂🤣😂
Martyn Margetson on 16:16 - Jun 12 with 913 viewsReslovenSwan1

I do not agree with Fisher bashing. If MM can work with him and improve him he could be No 1 next season. MM seemingly did not rate Benda bringing in Rushworth for the season.

If MM does not rate Fisher he will bring in someone new preferably permanently. A young player with development potential like the Wrexham guy from example.

I do not like the idea of Swansea city being a preparatory school for PL prospects. Better to prepare Swansea players and sell for £20m.
[Post edited 12 Jun 18:22]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Martyn Margetson on 20:12 - Jun 12 with 752 viewsdantheswansman

Best signing we made in a long long time, glad he feels good enough here to sign a new deal, if you listen to a small percentage of our mental fan base its hell on earth to be at the club
Martyn Margetson on 22:12 - Jun 12 with 685 viewsBoundy

Great news , a highly respected coach as he is is more that just an asset as seen last season on the pitch but also off it .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Martyn Margetson on 00:02 - Jun 13 with 639 viewsjackrmee

Martyn Margetson on 16:16 - Jun 12 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not agree with Fisher bashing. If MM can work with him and improve him he could be No 1 next season. MM seemingly did not rate Benda bringing in Rushworth for the season.

If MM does not rate Fisher he will bring in someone new preferably permanently. A young player with development potential like the Wrexham guy from example.

I do not like the idea of Swansea city being a preparatory school for PL prospects. Better to prepare Swansea players and sell for £20m.

I’m well chuffed. Best news for a while…

But I agree totally. If Rushworth doesn’t come back, we need a permanent signing.
If he doesn’t come back, that will probably mean they sell him for upwards of 20m.
We have one of the best gk coaches in the land, yet we are not putting him to work on our own players. Well we are, but not out main one.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Martyn Margetson on 10:38 - Jun 13 with 566 viewsGixerJack

Martyn Margetson on 16:16 - Jun 12 by ReslovenSwan1

I don’t follow the youth/development (or whatever they’re called these days) sides but I’d have hoped they are exposed to his coaching as well, this should give us hope for the position in future years.
Martyn Margetson on 15:12 - Jun 13 with 468 viewsReslovenSwan1

Martyn Margetson on 10:38 - Jun 13 by GixerJack

I don’t follow the youth/development (or whatever they’re called these days) sides but I’d have hoped they are exposed to his coaching as well, this should give us hope for the position in future years.

I like the look of Evan Watts who does those rapid transition long throws and good shot stoppers. He forced his way into the Wales u21 team. There is also the younger Kit Margetson Wales u17 keeper. Hopefully Margetson senior rates them both as projects an it is one of the reasons for re-signing.
[Post edited 13 Jun 15:24]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Martyn Margetson on 19:25 - Jun 14 with 354 viewsSwans9

I agree the fisher bashing has gone to far he can't defend himself if he not playing. He needs stop passing it around at the back which leads to easy goals for opposition. Not a bad shot stopper he played ok 1 1 draw at stoke before he was dropped and tipped one shot onto the bar.
Martyn Margetson on 22:18 - Jun 14 with 322 viewsKeithHaynes

Martyn Margetson on 19:25 - Jun 14 by Swans9

I agree the fisher bashing has gone to far he can't defend himself if he not playing. He needs stop passing it around at the back which leads to easy goals for opposition. Not a bad shot stopper he played ok 1 1 draw at stoke before he was dropped and tipped one shot onto the bar.

His overall passing out from the back is shambolic, he picks up far more than people would know for his work. He causes far too many defensive errors, his performance at Bournemouth in the cup was also shambolic.Fisher bashing ? No, just pointing out that with him between the sticks the Swans can never progress. Do I feel for him, how can I ? The Swans over two years have handed him a lifestyle very few will ever see.

There has to be some feedback, because with him and the likes of others in the squad we are going nowhere.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Martyn Margetson on 05:42 - Jun 15 with 259 viewsSwans9

Yea I feel Martin could of pulled him aside and said look only start the Brazil passing at the back when we 3 nil up. The stoke fans were bemused that day it was like a 5 a side game all passing around at the back. Still a game we should of won but we brought the wrong player on signed on a free from Celtic in the circumstances. He gave the ball away and 1 1 it was. Hopefully Margertson can find another gem on loan or preferably on a permanent.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024