Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Placheta might become a swans player? 14:25 - Jun 12 with 1704 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/c3gg714x6ezo

Poll: what is more Exciting

Placheta might become a swans player? on 14:28 - Jun 12 with 1544 viewsnantywatcher

NO WAY!!! League 1 here we come if that's the standard of player we're considering signing.
Placheta might become a swans player? on 14:31 - Jun 12 with 1530 viewsonehunglow

Placheta might become a swans player? on 14:28 - Jun 12 by nantywatcher

NO WAY!!! League 1 here we come if that's the standard of player we're considering signing.

Agreed.
Right now,it’s about our goalkeeper though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Placheta might become a swans player? on 18:30 - Jun 12 with 1338 viewsReslovenSwan1

Placheta might become a swans player? on 14:28 - Jun 12 by nantywatcher

Platcheta is super fast but not a rounded footballer with regard to assists and goals judging by his statistics. Nathan Dyer was a bit like this and I recall him being described as a "headless chicken". He turned out to be an all time great at the club.

Swansea city have coaching experts whose job it is to get the best out of raw potential. They must make a judgement as to if PP has a upside to his game and is durable enough.

It is no use having turbo speed if you panic when clear one on one.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Placheta might become a swans player? on 18:54 - Jun 12 with 1307 viewsswancity

Quick with ability but lacks consistency. Would be a good signing though. He has full caps for Poland and at 26 he’s in his prime albeit with just 150 league games under his belt and around 15 goals. I thought we looked dangerous with him and Ronald on the wings. Also he’s another entertaining player … just needs to deliver more regularly which applies to Ronald too.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Placheta might become a swans player? on 20:05 - Jun 12 with 1233 viewsheatwave

If that's correct. We're either being lazy or there's nothing available in that role that fits our budget. So do we sign him before someone else does?
Placheta might become a swans player? on 20:10 - Jun 12 with 1225 viewsdantheswansman

I mean to be fair he definitely has the pace to cause problems but he never will because the second he starts running his face is level with the ground
Placheta might become a swans player? on 13:39 - Jun 13 with 984 viewsRhonddaSwans

Placheta might become a swans player? on 18:30 - Jun 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Platcheta is super fast but not a rounded footballer with regard to assists and goals judging by his statistics. Nathan Dyer was a bit like this and I recall him being described as a "headless chicken". He turned out to be an all time great at the club.

Swansea city have coaching experts whose job it is to get the best out of raw potential. They must make a judgement as to if PP has a upside to his game and is durable enough.

It is no use having turbo speed if you panic when clear one on one.

I would take a punt on him.
He is lighting fast and a very raw talent.
Only problem I can see is wage demands.
As wasn't he on like 20k at Norwich.

If we can get him on a smaller contract I would love to see him in our shirt again.
The Swansea way was allways flying wingers.
Wayne and Nathen ZOOOM 😂

Placheta might become a swans player? on 13:41 - Jun 13 with 981 viewsraynor94

Can do far better, Norwich fans were certainly not sorry to see him go

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Placheta might become a swans player? on 14:04 - Jun 13 with 964 viewsRhonddaSwans

Placheta might become a swans player? on 13:41 - Jun 13 by raynor94

Can do far better, Norwich fans were certainly not sorry to see him go

Look at the options norwich had , How long did we beg for pace in the team?
Luke Williams will make this uncut diamond into the real deal.
Also at 26 a player coming into his peak.
I am sick of never seeing our top players in their prime.

Look at the Swans of the north Leeds United.
Roberts, Rodon, Piroe, James.

Think of where we would of finished last year with these lads in the team?

If not Placheta who mate?
Think of Placheta being an impact sub.
70 min against tired legs.
Get his finishing sorted out and his end product.
His potential is scary.

Placheta might become a swans player? on 14:05 - Jun 13 with 963 viewsjack247

I’d like to see him here next season. Players that quick force opponents to defend deeper and create space for the likes of Paterson and Allen to play.

I’m sure a creative attacking midfielder will be right behind striker and keeper on the shopping list. Having wingers who can pin defences back or run onto longer balls when they don’t, makes that role easier.
Placheta might become a swans player? on 14:31 - Jun 13 with 949 viewsraynor94

Placheta might become a swans player? on 14:04 - Jun 13 by RhonddaSwans

His potential is scary.

We have Ginelly coming back in the first instance, plus his fitness record is not great, 19 starts in 4 years at Norwich.

And the rumoured wages he's on is a no from me

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Placheta might become a swans player? on 14:50 - Jun 13 with 939 viewsjack247

Placheta might become a swans player? on 14:31 - Jun 13 by raynor94

We have Ginelly coming back in the first instance, plus his fitness record is not great, 19 starts in 4 years at Norwich.

And the rumoured wages he's on is a no from me

He’s out of contract. If he comes here it won’t be on his Norwich wages.

Ginelly looked great, but we only really got a glimpse of him. Not sure what to expect there. He did look like he could play wide or potentially infield and ran aggressively at defenders. We’ve definitely missed that type of player for a while
Placheta might become a swans player? on 15:50 - Jun 13 with 897 viewssons_of_omri

His potential is scary.

He’s definitely much better than Richie Appleby was and he was a club leg end
Placheta might become a swans player? on 16:07 - Jun 13 with 879 viewsjack247

His potential is scary.

How often have we seen teams play a high back line, particularly under Russell Martin with the football we were playing, and completely stifle us in midfield. When you’ve got no pace, teams can do that.

Placheta doesn’t have much more than speed, but when you’ve got a player like that, it completely changes how opponents can set up. Particularly when you’ve got Ronald on the other side, who isn’t quite as quick, but still rapid and has the talent to compliment his pace.
Placheta might become a swans player? on 20:47 - Jun 13 with 778 viewsnantywatcher

Placheta might become a swans player? on 16:07 - Jun 13 by jack247

How often have we seen teams play a high back line, particularly under Russell Martin with the football we were playing, and completely stifle us in midfield. When you’ve got no pace, teams can do that.

Placheta doesn’t have much more than speed, but when you’ve got a player like that, it completely changes how opponents can set up. Particularly when you’ve got Ronald on the other side, who isn’t quite as quick, but still rapid and has the talent to compliment his pace.

But J47 he cannot get past a defender unless its kick and rush, looks like he he'd have trouble getting past a traffic cone on a windy day.
Placheta might become a swans player? on 20:57 - Jun 13 with 763 viewsDr_Winston

Placheta might become a swans player? on 20:47 - Jun 13 by nantywatcher

But J47 he cannot get past a defender unless its kick and rush, looks like he he'd have trouble getting past a traffic cone on a windy day.

In fairness that also pretty much describes Ronald.

It's an option if we can't find anything better. Would be a bit disappointed if we settle this early in the window.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Placheta might become a swans player? on 21:02 - Jun 13 with 757 viewsKeithHaynes

Placheta might become a swans player? on 20:47 - Jun 13 by nantywatcher

Like Darren Perrot.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Placheta might become a swans player? on 21:17 - Jun 13 with 724 viewsnantywatcher

Placheta might become a swans player? on 20:57 - Jun 13 by Dr_Winston

In fairness that also pretty much describes Ronald.

It's an option if we can't find anything better. Would be a bit disappointed if we settle this early in the window.

Ronald has some trickery in his locker it just seems to fade away after an hour or so.
Placheta might become a swans player? on 23:09 - Jun 13 with 644 viewssons_of_omri

Spot on. Pace will destroy any high line and therefore create space for our wonderful attack minded midfield
Placheta might become a swans player? on 02:36 - Jun 14 with 609 viewsnantywatcher

Placheta might become a swans player? on 23:09 - Jun 13 by sons_of_omri

Spot on. Pace will destroy any high line and therefore create space for our wonderful attack minded midfield

On a computer screen maybe, not in real life.
Placheta might become a swans player? on 06:17 - Jun 14 with 568 viewssons_of_omri

Placheta might become a swans player? on 02:36 - Jun 14 by nantywatcher

You never watched our games under Martin or Williams then. Time and again we’d get ripped a new one by packer sides like Ipswich and Leicester.

You never used to have a clue and you clearly haven’t learned anything.
Placheta might become a swans player? on 07:15 - Jun 14 with 532 viewsjack247

Placheta might become a swans player? on 02:36 - Jun 14 by nantywatcher

Using an extreme but recent example, teams can defend much higher up the pitch when our width comes from Manning and Latibaudiere than they can against extreme pace. This smothers us in midfield.

Placheta has clearly got limitations, but don’t be surprised if the likes of Grimes, Allen and Paterson seem to have more time, space and better games when we’ve got him and Ronald or anyone else with that kind of speed in the side.
Placheta might become a swans player? on 17:29 - Jun 14 with 384 viewsRhonddaSwans

We were all crying out for it for so long.
It reminds me of Wayne + Nathan on our wings.
You are spot on they are two wingers who need to be doubled up on.

I want Placheta here next season I seen him live he is an animal.

Placheta might become a swans player? on 19:13 - Jun 14 with 358 viewsnantywatcher

Placheta might become a swans player? on 17:29 - Jun 14 by RhonddaSwans

We were all crying out for it for so long.
It reminds me of Wayne + Nathan on our wings.
You are spot on they are two wingers who need to be doubled up on.

I want Placheta here next season I seen him live he is an animal.

Have you ever seen him trick his way past a player, because I never have.
Placheta might become a swans player? on 19:23 - Jun 14 with 357 viewsnantywatcher

Placheta might become a swans player? on 06:17 - Jun 14 by sons_of_omri

You never watched our games under Martin or Williams then. Time and again we’d get ripped a new one by packer sides like Ipswich and Leicester.

You never used to have a clue and you clearly haven’t learned anything.

If you want to get personal I can tell you without fear of being disproved you will never,ever ever have anything like the knowledge and experience of this sport that I have. I have hardly ever been proved wrong on any opinion I have posted on this forum.I have a great love of Poland and its people so I would love him to turn him into the playerthe you think he already is.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024