Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ken Gude 22:17 - Jun 15 with 2118 viewsWhiterockin

So exactly what does a Chief of Staff and Head of Strategy do.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Ken Gude on 10:24 - Jun 16 with 1462 viewsFireboy2

Hang out with his mate on the golf course.
Ken Gude on 10:32 - Jun 16 with 1446 viewsYrAlarch

Sounds like one of those bulls**t jobs that don't actually achieve anything. The BBC and the Post Office are full of them, all on the taxpayer.
Ken Gude on 11:18 - Jun 16 with 1413 viewsWhiterockin

I am honestly interested in exactly what he does. While we are trying to reduce the wage bill by reducing players wages. Surely there is fat to trim in senior management. Is merging jobs practical, possibly Chairman and Chief of Staff and Head of Strategy, do we really need both when we are losing so much money.

Ken Gude on 12:11 - Jun 16 with 1388 viewssw02sea

Ken Gude on 11:18 - Jun 16 by Whiterockin

I am honestly interested in exactly what he does. While we are trying to reduce the wage bill by reducing players wages. Surely there is fat to trim in senior management. Is merging jobs practical, possibly Chairman and Chief of Staff and Head of Strategy, do we really need both when we are losing so much money.

I’ve been asking the same thing since he came here. bringing him, and don’t forget, his whole family here at our expense, absolute bollocks !
Ken Gude on 16:52 - Jun 16 with 1259 viewsWhiterockin

Ken Gude on 12:11 - Jun 16 by sw02sea

I’ve been asking the same thing since he came here. bringing him, and don’t forget, his whole family here at our expense, absolute bollocks !

Absolutely no sympathy from me when they continually have to invest because they make so many terrible mistakes financially.

Ken Gude on 17:40 - Jun 16 with 1222 viewsRhonddaSwans

Ken Gude on 16:52 - Jun 16 by Whiterockin

Absolutely no sympathy from me when they continually have to invest because they make so many terrible mistakes financially.

Anyone got any links to the trust?

We need this question answered.

Poll: what is more Exciting

Ken Gude on 19:58 - Jun 16 with 1153 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ken Gude on 17:40 - Jun 16 by RhonddaSwans

Anyone got any links to the trust?

We need this question answered.

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/events/trust-members-qa-with-ken-gude-21-11-23/

Many references to the Women's team. Some talk of increasing commercial sponsorship revenue.

Folks that say on one hand they do not understand what he does and then say it is a waste of money look a bit silly to me along with the golf jibes.

Coleman / Watson has to make a big difference or they are going home to Washington be It DC or Tyne and Wear.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ken Gude on 20:19 - Jun 16 with 1139 viewsWhiterockin

Ken Gude on 19:58 - Jun 16 by ReslovenSwan1

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/events/trust-members-qa-with-ken-gude-21-11-23/

Many references to the Women's team. Some talk of increasing commercial sponsorship revenue.

Folks that say on one hand they do not understand what he does and then say it is a waste of money look a bit silly to me along with the golf jibes.

Coleman / Watson has to make a big difference or they are going home to Washington be It DC or Tyne and Wear.

Colman 13 months in charge, are we any better off.

Login to get fewer ads

Ken Gude on 20:26 - Jun 16 with 1118 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ken Gude on 20:19 - Jun 16 by Whiterockin

Colman 13 months in charge, are we any better off.

It depends on Watson' s work. For the first time I can remember the club has put a big emphasis on recruitment. The US people have realised how important it is.

Recruitment was low key in the Jenkins era. No one knew who David Ledbettef was and he liked it that way.

Ken Gude on 20:42 - Jun 16 with 1105 viewsdobjack2

Ken Gude on 10:24 - Jun 16 by Fireboy2

Hang out with his mate on the golf course.

Sorry fat fingers and small screen
Ken Gude on 21:00 - Jun 16 with 1077 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ken Gude on 12:11 - Jun 16 by sw02sea

Why are you so sure the club is paying for his family? Have you seen his contact. If he was dead keen to come he would not necessarily ask for relocation expenses. If he was head hunted and the club were desperate to get him then they would need incentives.

Each case is different.

Ken Gude on 22:22 - Jun 16 with 1028 viewsFireboy2

Ken Gude on 21:00 - Jun 16 by ReslovenSwan1

Why are you so sure the club is paying for his family? Have you seen his contact. If he was dead keen to come he would not necessarily ask for relocation expenses. If he was head hunted and the club were desperate to get him then they would need incentives.

Each case is different.

Ask Keith he will tell you that both coleman, his bessie mate and their families are over here for a jolly all paid for by the club, around a million quid a year.
Ken Gude on 13:01 - Jun 17 with 897 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ken Gude on 22:22 - Jun 16 by Fireboy2

Ask Keith he will tell you that both coleman, his bessie mate and their families are over here for a jolly all paid for by the club, around a million quid a year.

These guys are wealthy professionals not labourers that have won the lottery. They are here to work and prove themselves. There is no jolly paid for by Morris and the LLP.

Ken Gude on 14:05 - Jun 17 with 847 viewsFireboy2

Ken Gude on 13:01 - Jun 17 by ReslovenSwan1

These guys are wealthy professionals not labourers that have won the lottery. They are here to work and prove themselves. There is no jolly paid for by Morris and the LLP.

Where has anybody said they were labourers? Yes we all know that they are rich successful businessmen who are over here on a jolly.

And you mention work? Tell me what work has gude has done for the club?
Ken Gude on 14:27 - Jun 17 with 832 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ken Gude on 14:05 - Jun 17 by Fireboy2

Where has anybody said they were labourers? Yes we all know that they are rich successful businessmen who are over here on a jolly.

And you mention work? Tell me what work has gude has done for the club?

It is insulting to make these references continually. You are buying into a anti Yank narrative.

The previous forum ownership built up a narrative that the US owners would never invest and would cut and run at the earliest opportunity . It was FAKE.

"They will go when the parachutes end" " they will never invest" they will never be based in Swansea" they " will never meet the fans".

All wrong just like the legal case. "A rock solid case " remember ? Except it was not.

Time to stop believing people on forums. Had anyone seen them golfing?

Ken Gude on 14:34 - Jun 17 with 825 viewsFireboy2

Ken Gude on 14:27 - Jun 17 by ReslovenSwan1

It is insulting to make these references continually. You are buying into a anti Yank narrative.

The previous forum ownership built up a narrative that the US owners would never invest and would cut and run at the earliest opportunity . It was FAKE.

"They will go when the parachutes end" " they will never invest" they will never be based in Swansea" they " will never meet the fans".

All wrong just like the legal case. "A rock solid case " remember ? Except it was not.

Time to stop believing people on forums. Had anyone seen them golfing?

Answer the question please, what does gude do?
Ken Gude on 16:15 - Jun 17 with 760 viewsKeithHaynes

We’ve done a few insights on the Indy.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60469/the-man-behind-and

But the club haven’t ever divulged his successes or fields of interests since coming to Swansea. Nor what he is involved in and any areas of the Swansea City business. They’ve only cited what he has done.

As for payments to him, family, schooling, cars, housing etc …

That will no doubt come from the LLC as will Coleman’s cash. Which as we know is protected by the clubs hierarchy to the extent of who is in it, how much and any expenditure. So, you can kiss good bye to any transparency there because they won’t talk about it.

So, next year there will be plenty of people shouting about how Coleman and Gude work for nothing.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ken Gude on 16:35 - Jun 17 with 735 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ken Gude on 14:34 - Jun 17 by Fireboy2

Answer the question please, what does gude do?

I posted the Trust Q and A piece. He gave answers in his own words. Corporate speak of course.

Raising commercial revenue was one. You will notice the Owners have brought in the "Come to South Florida" advert on the shirts. Perhaps there will be new sponsors on kits or training tops this season? Fans complained when the commercial team was local and small.

I cannot explain what the CEO of Tata Steel does but that does not mean he is playing golf all day.

Ken Gude on 16:54 - Jun 17 with 707 viewsFireboy2

Ken Gude on 16:35 - Jun 17 by ReslovenSwan1

I posted the Trust Q and A piece. He gave answers in his own words. Corporate speak of course.

Raising commercial revenue was one. You will notice the Owners have brought in the "Come to South Florida" advert on the shirts. Perhaps there will be new sponsors on kits or training tops this season? Fans complained when the commercial team was local and small.

I cannot explain what the CEO of Tata Steel does but that does not mean he is playing golf all day.

So you don't know then? Thought so.
Ken Gude on 18:38 - Jun 17 with 656 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ken Gude on 16:54 - Jun 17 by Fireboy2

So you don't know then? Thought so.

Just read the Q and A. There are all sorts of jobs to be done. God knows what? Corporate governance stuff
Data systems appraisals appointments dismissals h&S plans. Setting up codes of practice. Safeguarding reviews of practices EFL requirement meeting agents checks on agents. Iso standards adherence.

They have 100 children in the academy and now have taken female teams.

The list goes on and on . Plenty to do.

Ken Gude on 18:51 - Jun 17 with 616 viewsWhiterockin

Ken Gude on 18:38 - Jun 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Just read the Q and A. There are all sorts of jobs to be done. God knows what? Corporate governance stuff
Data systems appraisals appointments dismissals h&S plans. Setting up codes of practice. Safeguarding reviews of practices EFL requirement meeting agents checks on agents. Iso standards adherence.

They have 100 children in the academy and now have taken female teams.

The list goes on and on . Plenty to do.

I believe Rebeca Storer is in control of safeguarding and the other points you highlighted have their own administrative heads. Whether we need another level of administration I'm not sure we can afford it.

Ken Gude on 20:25 - Jun 17 with 547 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ken Gude on 18:51 - Jun 17 by Whiterockin

I believe Rebeca Storer is in control of safeguarding and the other points you highlighted have their own administrative heads. Whether we need another level of administration I'm not sure we can afford it.

I met her once lovely lady. She has gone. Senior managers job is the verify things are done properly not do the jobs themselves. They carry responsibility. Coleman wanted help on top of what Winter had. He justified it to Levien who accepted his reasoning it seems.

The main thing is to improve performance and slash losses. Getting Wood out of the door for a good feeling would be a good start, settling the Martin claim etc.

Perhaps somebody in the ownership group brought this one home. Perhaps it was the LLP.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/visit-central-florida-become-swansea-city-afc-f

[Post edited 17 Jun 20:36]

Ken Gude on 20:41 - Jun 17 with 510 viewsWhiterockin

Ken Gude on 20:25 - Jun 17 by ReslovenSwan1

I met her once lovely lady. She has gone. Senior managers job is the verify things are done properly not do the jobs themselves. They carry responsibility. Coleman wanted help on top of what Winter had. He justified it to Levien who accepted his reasoning it seems.

The main thing is to improve performance and slash losses. Getting Wood out of the door for a good feeling would be a good start, settling the Martin claim etc.

Perhaps somebody in the ownership group brought this one home. Perhaps it was the LLP.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/visit-central-florida-become-swansea-city-afc-f

[Post edited 17 Jun 20:36]

Thanks, she was still in her role when we played Millwall and listed in the program, I didn't realise she left at the end of the season.

Ken Gude on 21:04 - Jun 17 with 466 viewsKeithHaynes

Another one who has had enough.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ken Gude on 21:14 - Jun 17 with 436 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ken Gude on 20:41 - Jun 17 by Whiterockin

Thanks, she was still in her role when we played Millwall and listed in the program, I didn't realise she left at the end of the season.

I thought she left 12 months ago as I read someone else was in her place then under that title.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024