Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serbia V England matchday thread 12:39 - Jun 16 with 2339 viewsRhonddaSwans

Forgive me 😭🙏
This is my game of the day 😁

Are the wheels gonna come off for England today.
After months of talksport talking the latest 'Golden' generation up.

I am expecting an easy England win.
Judging by the media and radio.
It should be England 100 Serbia 0

Even if its to laugh at the Wheels coming off please come and join this thread kick off at 8pm
[Post edited 16 Jun 15:12]

Poll: what is more Exciting

Serbia V England matchday thread on 23:34 - Jun 16 with 531 viewsRhonddaSwans

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:39 - Jun 16 by union_jack

Ok, the post I replied to was one I agree with you on and I’ve said it in earlier posts. The wrong ‘uns supporting England are embarrassing and I cringe when I see them.

My reply was more to your other comments on England and how full of real hate you are. This win is going to keep you up tonight isn’t it?😂

😂 Builthy ain't full of hate come on lads its a bloody game.
Lets all call it a night now.
We have all had a few lads 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Serbia V England matchday thread on 23:42 - Jun 16 with 510 viewsRhonddaSwans

Honestly lads , Another British team won happy days.
Please no arguments tonight over an England performance.
😂

If you can't do it for the boys think that Keith has enough going on and doesn't need the charitys name dragged through the mud.
For two brothers fighting.

Take it to the dms lads if you want a debate about it.
As you are both massive parts of the independent.

No brother wars .....

Right all night see you all tomorrow

Serbia V England matchday thread on 00:38 - Jun 17 with 482 viewsRobbie

Nothing against England football team , but if they win this Tournament switch of any media oulets for weeks to come , Sweet Caroline , Footballs coming home etc will be the headline.

As a neutral viewer for this game , England went off at a pace , Saka and Bellington impressed but wish the commentary team stopped adoring them every time .
Shearer kept waffling on about Kane have just one chance to score , repeat all broadcast .

England probably happy with the result , Serbia will still be in with a shout .
Knock out stages are more exciting though , group games are sometimes a non event .

So far from my viewing Scotland were beaten by a much better team Germany .

Home Nation holding the event , my 50p might be on them .
Serbia V England matchday thread on 08:15 - Jun 17 with 418 viewsRhonddaSwans

Serbia V England matchday thread on 00:38 - Jun 17 by Robbie

Nothing against England football team , but if they win this Tournament switch of any media oulets for weeks to come , Sweet Caroline , Footballs coming home etc will be the headline.

As a neutral viewer for this game , England went off at a pace , Saka and Bellington impressed but wish the commentary team stopped adoring them every time .
Shearer kept waffling on about Kane have just one chance to score , repeat all broadcast .

England probably happy with the result , Serbia will still be in with a shout .
Knock out stages are more exciting though , group games are sometimes a non event .

So far from my viewing Scotland were beaten by a much better team Germany .

Home Nation holding the event , my 50p might be on them .

Just incase you haven't seen it yet 😆
It will be this but the winning goal in the final

Serbia V England matchday thread on 09:31 - Jun 17 with 370 viewsonehunglow

Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:59 - Jun 16 by pencoedjack

I am not your mate I don’t support England just not as narrow minded as posters like you.

Just because you jumped on the Welsh band wagon when we made a few tournaments doesn’t mean what you say is true.

Read my post again before you got gobby & tell me what’s incorrect

No beating yourself up tonight as our neighbours won 👍

I just got up and took my English Lab for a shyte
Having a quick scout around,I can’t see any sign of damage and heard. No celebrations at all last night as the aforementioned dog was taking her bedtime crap.
We got home and slept soundly.
Didn’t hear a thing

Seems the English,in many cases ,are not arsed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Serbia V England matchday thread on 09:32 - Jun 17 with 368 viewsonehunglow

Serbia V England matchday thread on 21:58 - Jun 16 by Treforys_Jack

Ifs, buts and maybe's. England are shite , good individual players , terrible manager, terrible tactics. Southgate is shocking , not as bad as Page mind, but still poor

But enough to bear Serbia .
We haven’t
We are not there
This drivel is our compensation
It’s not really
We are too dire to even get there
We should really lie low

Serbia V England matchday thread on 09:34 - Jun 17 with 367 viewsonehunglow

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:07 - Jun 16 by Fireboy2

There is a poll by the muppets at the wol saying that 45% of the Welsh will be supporting the saes, I guess they must have got most of them from this site.

When you moving back to Wales Ed.?
Must be tough living with people you hate

Serbia V England matchday thread on 14:09 - Jun 17 with 295 viewsReslovenSwan1

It is sport. Hoping your local rivals fall over embarrassingly is not narrow minded. I am not a typical Swansea fan. I want England to fail and am not bothered about Cardiff city.

The Unionist flag wavers hate Cardiff city and all things Cardiff. more than most but do not see themselves as narrow minded. On the other hand any quip against England is jumped on. They are generally against the Senedd which Wales has waited 600 years for.

I am ambivalent about England and want them to lose. Just like the flag wavers want Cardiff to lose. It seems quite straight forward. Bluebird bashing fits very nicely with an Anglophile Second city agenda. Even the airport which is 30 mins from Cardiff and 45 mins from Swansea gets it.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Serbia V England matchday thread on 14:16 - Jun 17 with 290 viewsReslovenSwan1

England look very solid as you would expect and Bellingham is pure class. Cullen would have got no where near that header but I am being told he always gives 100%.

They are however like all England teams rather mechanical without a game winner like the French guy. Usually the team with these guys wins

Wise sage since Toshack era

Serbia V England matchday thread on 14:25 - Jun 17 with 290 viewsonehunglow

Serbia V England matchday thread on 14:09 - Jun 17 by ReslovenSwan1

It is sport. Hoping your local rivals fall over embarrassingly is not narrow minded. I am not a typical Swansea fan. I want England to fail and am not bothered about Cardiff city.

The Unionist flag wavers hate Cardiff city and all things Cardiff. more than most but do not see themselves as narrow minded. On the other hand any quip against England is jumped on. They are generally against the Senedd which Wales has waited 600 years for.

I am ambivalent about England and want them to lose. Just like the flag wavers want Cardiff to lose. It seems quite straight forward. Bluebird bashing fits very nicely with an Anglophile Second city agenda. Even the airport which is 30 mins from Cardiff and 45 mins from Swansea gets it.

I am not arsed at all about England at football . I detest their rugby team though as they are institutionally patronising and contemptible . That’s my logic
I hope they reach the final ,in a way as it’s win/ win for me.
They win and our anti saes combust ,lose and its tiny tears .

As for the Scots, I hope they get mullered .And they will.

Serbia V England matchday thread on 17:20 - Jun 17 with 233 viewsmax936

Serbia V England matchday thread on 22:00 - Jun 16 by Whiterockin

Well I enjoyed the game, both teams good in patches. Too many English players under preformed, take Bellingham out and they would have really struggled. Kane IMO was well below par.

Bellingham takes to much on himself, he needs to trust and support Foden and others around him who are more than good enough and have more than enough quality yet they didn't get a look in and I heard on Talksport from the two minutes that I listened to it, that there is talk about as to whether Alexander Arnold is worth his place in the middle of the park and again I put that down to Bellingham's dominance of the ball, there's nothing wrong with wanting the ball, but there's things he can do off the ball whilst his teammates have the ball,

Southgate needs a little word, other teams will see this and play on it and make Bellingham look ordinary, which he has been in same games I've seen him play for Real, Champions League final he didn't look that great to name but one game and in the two games against Citeh, come to think of it, he's a quality class player that's plain to see, but so is Foden and Trent.
[Post edited 17 Jun 17:32]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Serbia V England matchday thread on 20:17 - Jun 17 with 165 viewscockett_jack

Serbia V England matchday thread on 14:09 - Jun 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Except that in your case, you often cross the line with prejudice with your labelling of what an entire nation of people think or feel etc. Understandable or should I say not much of a surprise given the sheltered life I imagine you’ve lived being somewhere you’re from but it must be almost tortuous supporting a club in the English system that has always depended on English people for success. Do you just blank that out? Have you ever lived in England or have you ever met some of our English fans?
Serbia V England matchday thread on 20:38 - Jun 17 with 157 viewsonehunglow

Serbia V England matchday thread on 20:17 - Jun 17 by cockett_jack

Except that in your case, you often cross the line with prejudice with your labelling of what an entire nation of people think or feel etc. Understandable or should I say not much of a surprise given the sheltered life I imagine you’ve lived being somewhere you’re from but it must be almost tortuous supporting a club in the English system that has always depended on English people for success. Do you just blank that out? Have you ever lived in England or have you ever met some of our English fans?

Great post.
My English wife watched it with me and fell asleep on second half.
My English son daughter and grandkids weren’t that bothered with watching it either

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024