Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genius Eze inevitably wraps return narrative – Report 00:07 - Sep 19 with 5272 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62995/genius-eze-i
Genius Eze inevitably wraps return narrative – Report on 11:23 - Sep 20 with 472 viewsTheChef

Cheers Clive.

Yeah I thought Joe Walsh had a mostly good game - but letting in the first goal through his legs on his near post was not a great look.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Genius Eze inevitably wraps return narrative – Report on 11:39 - Sep 20 with 436 viewsCateLeBonR

Did anybody else notice that piece of skill by Eze mid way through the second half? He was running with the ball in our half and had a player available wider and further forward. Instead of doing a conventional through ball he did a side-heel flick thing without breaking stride, the pass was inch perfect and he just continued his run forward. A proper showman.
Genius Eze inevitably wraps return narrative – Report on 12:54 - Sep 20 with 318 viewsMonkey_Roots

Thanks Clive, great as always.

Whats the story behind this though?:

"He’s got a whole heap of analytics-driven summer signings that he didn’t necessarily want or choose who he has been charged with integrating, getting up to speed and adapting to English football."

is that true? I assumed he would have had a large say in it, no?
Genius Eze inevitably wraps return narrative – Report on 14:20 - Sep 20 with 208 viewsAntti_Heinola

With a bit of distance now, I think what got me was Field at CB with Dunne on the bench. I think had Field played midfield and Dunne at the back, with injuries we had the only disappointment was no Dembele from the start.
And actually, Field was really good and Varane was forced to take responsibility and had maybe his best game.
Would’ve liked Michi on for last 10 though.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024