| Russ anyone ? 13:40 - Nov 17 with 6571 views | KeithHaynes | I think he would be a popular choice. |  |
| |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 13:44 - Nov 17 with 5261 views | Whiterockin | In Martin’s head. |  | |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 13:45 - Nov 17 with 5250 views | raynor94 | 😂😂😉 |  |
|  |
| Russ anyone ? on 13:47 - Nov 17 with 5222 views | wwcigne | Please nooo He couldn’t hack it at Rangers in that league and it would be a massive regression for us We need new thinking and tactics |  | |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 13:54 - Nov 17 with 5160 views | vetchonian | What are you smoking? |  |
|  |
| Russ anyone ? on 13:56 - Nov 17 with 5150 views | Luther27 | I would rather a wisdom tooth extracted via my bottom without anaesthetic thank you. |  | |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 14:16 - Nov 17 with 5056 views | Landore_Jack | It ended badly from him here. We even took him to court. Why would he come back? |  |
|  |
| Russ anyone ? on 14:19 - Nov 17 with 5019 views | DwightYorkeSuperstar | It would be the worst thing to happen to this city since devolution. |  |
|  |
| Russ anyone ? on 14:25 - Nov 17 with 4966 views | pencoedjack | I take it that was tongue in cheek Keith? |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Russ anyone ? on 14:32 - Nov 17 with 4936 views | jack247 | If Martin comes back, that would answer my question about whether we have contingency plans. We should be moving on to another Hellberg, not plucking someone off the merry go round. Been wrong plenty of times but I think he’d be worse than Sheehan. What Sheehan does on the halfway line, Martin does in our penalty box. |  | |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 14:44 - Nov 17 with 4852 views | vetchonian | Id rather Russ Abbot |  |
|  |
| Russ anyone ? on 14:59 - Nov 17 with 4770 views | Dr_Winston | May just be the final push I need to quit The Swans altogether. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Russ anyone ? on 14:59 - Nov 17 with 4769 views | OptimisticJack | Yes please |  |
|  |
| Russ anyone ? on 15:00 - Nov 17 with 4753 views | KeithHaynes |
| Russ anyone ? on 14:16 - Nov 17 by Landore_Jack | It ended badly from him here. We even took him to court. Why would he come back? |
Can’t think of anyone bar a very silent and thankfully quiet Andrew Coleman on the board. But, but, but the bookies say so 😂 |  |
|  |
| Russ anyone ? on 15:04 - Nov 17 with 4719 views | pencoedjack |
| Russ anyone ? on 14:32 - Nov 17 by jack247 | If Martin comes back, that would answer my question about whether we have contingency plans. We should be moving on to another Hellberg, not plucking someone off the merry go round. Been wrong plenty of times but I think he’d be worse than Sheehan. What Sheehan does on the halfway line, Martin does in our penalty box. |
If he comes back (which I can’t see happening) my ST is available if anyone wants it. |  | |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 15:07 - Nov 17 with 4689 views | Whiterockin |
| Russ anyone ? on 15:04 - Nov 17 by pencoedjack | If he comes back (which I can’t see happening) my ST is available if anyone wants it. |
I would seriously think about taking a sabbatical. |  | |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 15:09 - Nov 17 with 4677 views | blackswan |
| Russ anyone ? on 15:04 - Nov 17 by pencoedjack | If he comes back (which I can’t see happening) my ST is available if anyone wants it. |
And my four as will be busy watching paint dry |  | |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 15:10 - Nov 17 with 4666 views | jack247 |
| Russ anyone ? on 15:04 - Nov 17 by pencoedjack | If he comes back (which I can’t see happening) my ST is available if anyone wants it. |
I’d be amazed if it happened. I’d also lose a lot of faith in our board. Setbacks happen. It’s how you deal with them. Bringing Martin back would be a panic move and prove they haven’t got backup plans. |  | |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 15:12 - Nov 17 with 4631 views | union_jack | It’s not going to happen!! |  |
|  |
| Russ anyone ? on 15:12 - Nov 17 with 4633 views | Whiterockin |
| Russ anyone ? on 15:10 - Nov 17 by jack247 | I’d be amazed if it happened. I’d also lose a lot of faith in our board. Setbacks happen. It’s how you deal with them. Bringing Martin back would be a panic move and prove they haven’t got backup plans. |
It would show that the statistics team in recruitment are clueless if it did happen. |  | |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 15:24 - Nov 17 with 4537 views | swan65split | I thought politics was bad, but footy in all ways is getting as just as bad, |  | |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 15:39 - Nov 17 with 4461 views | hobo | Isn't Worth one of the main decision makers on who gets the job? If I remember, he was a big critic of Martin when he was here so this would probably be a non starter |  | |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 16:49 - Nov 17 with 4213 views | Tonyrefail | I've missed very few home games since 1980, suffered Colin Appleton, Kevin Cullis, Bob Bradley , etc but not sure I could take Russ returning.. |  | |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 17:56 - Nov 17 with 3999 views | EagleEye | A lot of posters on this board backed RM to the hilt & even talked up his record at Southampton after their promotion. I won’t call out any names but there were quite a few, you know who you are |  | |  |
| Russ anyone ? on 18:25 - Nov 17 with 3877 views | dobjack2 | At the age of 78 I think it's a bit late to start thinking of Russ Abbot for the job. |  | |  |
| |