| Dotorg site 08:51 - May 30 with 6656 views | QPR_John | Anybody know what is wrong with dotorgs site. I'm getting This site is currently unavailable. |  | | |  |
| Dotorg site on 15:56 - May 30 with 6383 views | QPR_John | Anybody know what is wrong with dotorgs site. Clearly not |  | |  |
| Dotorg site on 15:58 - May 30 with 6381 views | James_Paddocks | Didn't it shut down ages ago? |  | |  |
| Dotorg site on 16:09 - May 30 with 6356 views | QPR_John |
| Dotorg site on 15:58 - May 30 by James_Paddocks | Didn't it shut down ages ago? |
I know the site you are thinking off but is was not dotorg. I only looked at it a few days ago. Last Wednesday actually [Post edited 30 May 16:17]
|  | |  |
| Dotorg site on 17:12 - May 30 with 6246 views | Northernr | Refugees welcome here |  | |  |
| Dotorg site on 14:44 - May 31 with 5859 views | stowmarketrange |
| Dotorg site on 17:12 - May 30 by Northernr | Refugees welcome here |
I am one Clive.Can I stay now?I got fed up with pedantic Davef correcting every post that had a comma in the wrong place. |  | |  |
| Dotorg site on 14:51 - May 31 with 5829 views | colinallcars | My brother was on .org but got ripped to shreds by Esox. Took him three days to get over it. |  | |  |
| Dotorg site on 16:14 - May 31 with 5699 views | willesdenr | Lost it's appeal when Elbow got kicked off. Oh hang on? |  | |  |
| Dotorg site on 09:56 - Jun 1 with 5376 views | Lee_Gib | I use to love it there, but it's been a graveyard for years. Best to just let it go now. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Dotorg site on 15:28 - Jun 3 with 4861 views | colinallcars | It's back ! |  | |  |
| Dotorg site on 02:09 - Jun 4 with 4598 views | Boston |
| Dotorg site on 14:44 - May 31 by stowmarketrange | I am one Clive.Can I stay now?I got fed up with pedantic Davef correcting every post that had a comma in the wrong place. |
Dave F = Dave Frodsham aka Frodders. Resided in Margate, but originally a west London man. Writer, pedantic, but ok at the end of the day. Dead for about ten years. |  |
|  |
| Dotorg site on 02:13 - Jun 4 with 4592 views | Boston |
Who's the head honcho over there nowadays? T'was Drew Garro but he retired some years ago I believe. |  |
|  |
| Dotorg site on 06:40 - Jun 4 with 4447 views | Goofy |
| Dotorg site on 02:09 - Jun 4 by Boston | Dave F = Dave Frodsham aka Frodders. Resided in Margate, but originally a west London man. Writer, pedantic, but ok at the end of the day. Dead for about ten years. |
There's a very subtle note of threat about that statement. I'm convinced you're some sort of undercover operator, Boston. Still haven't got over you phoning me up at work despite knowing only my forename and that I was from the Reading area... |  | |  |
| Dotorg site on 08:34 - Jun 4 with 4289 views | QPR_John | Down again |  | |  |
| Dotorg site on 09:20 - Jun 4 with 4220 views | hubble |
| Dotorg site on 06:40 - Jun 4 by Goofy | There's a very subtle note of threat about that statement. I'm convinced you're some sort of undercover operator, Boston. Still haven't got over you phoning me up at work despite knowing only my forename and that I was from the Reading area... |
😂 |  |
|  |
| Dotorg site on 09:37 - Jun 4 with 4164 views | colinallcars |
| Dotorg site on 06:40 - Jun 4 by Goofy | There's a very subtle note of threat about that statement. I'm convinced you're some sort of undercover operator, Boston. Still haven't got over you phoning me up at work despite knowing only my forename and that I was from the Reading area... |
I agree - he said to me some time ago “ hmm, that a nice car you've got, you wouldn't like anything to happen to it now, would you ?” |  | |  |
| Dotorg site on 09:55 - Jun 4 with 4127 views | Boston |
| Dotorg site on 06:40 - Jun 4 by Goofy | There's a very subtle note of threat about that statement. I'm convinced you're some sort of undercover operator, Boston. Still haven't got over you phoning me up at work despite knowing only my forename and that I was from the Reading area... |
The hills have eyes. |  |
|  |
| Dotorg site on 11:22 - Jun 4 with 4041 views | Mick_S |
| Dotorg site on 09:55 - Jun 4 by Boston | The hills have eyes. |
Walls have sausages. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| Dotorg site on 08:29 - Jun 10 with 3302 views | QPR_John | Out of interest I tried to access the dotorg site from my Samsung phone and get "403 - Forbidden" No problem from PC, Laptop. Any ideas I have cleared the cache. |  | |  |
| Dotorg site on 15:02 - Jun 10 with 3102 views | Boston | Out of interest, I've just tried from my blower. Iphone world seems to think it doesn't exist. As I don't reference them in any other way, gawd knows. |  |
|  |
| Dotorg site on 15:46 - Jun 10 with 3057 views | Sonic_Hoop |
| Dotorg site on 15:02 - Jun 10 by Boston | Out of interest, I've just tried from my blower. Iphone world seems to think it doesn't exist. As I don't reference them in any other way, gawd knows. |
Try the player's lounge. |  | |  |
| |