Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will manage the team between now and bringing in a new Gaffer? 02:41 - Jan 9 with 690 viewsDylanP

With QPR Assistant Manager Mick Jones and First Team Coach Keith Curle have also leaving, who will b in charge until someone new is installed? Bircham perhaps? Ainsworth again? Seriously, does anyone know?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Who will manage the team between now and bringing in a new Gaffer? on 03:12 - Jan 9 with 676 viewsBklynRanger

Well I would guess the plan is for whoever it is to do it for no more than 48 hours. But didn't TF say they had someone who could hold the fort in the meantime or somesuch?
Who will manage the team between now and bringing in a new Gaffer? on 03:19 - Jan 9 with 666 viewsCanadaRanger

Steve Gallen temporarily? Who else at the club has coaching qualifications?
Who will manage the team between now and bringing in a new Gaffer? on 03:24 - Jan 9 with 659 viewsealinghoop

Presumably the reserve team manager ronnie jepson I think his name is, but Warnock did bring him in to so who knows if he's been fired as well!
Who will manage the team between now and bringing in a new Gaffer? on 06:34 - Jan 9 with 606 viewsstuabd

Barton, of course :)
Who will manage the team between now and bringing in a new Gaffer? on 06:47 - Jan 9 with 587 viewsLimper

It's obvious. He's bringing back Briatore to hold the fort.
Who will manage the team between now and bringing in a new Gaffer? on 06:57 - Jan 9 with 574 viewsswisscottage

Who will manage the team between now and bringing in a new Gaffer? on 06:47 - Jan 9 by Limper

It's obvious. He's bringing back Briatore to hold the fort.

It'll most likely be Gallen and Birch until the new manager is appointed.

Hughes will be taking training by Thursday I reckon.
Who will manage the team between now and bringing in a new Gaffer? on 07:24 - Jan 9 with 522 viewscyprusmel

I think that Tony Fernandez has already obtained the services of a new manager. I cannot believe that he would sack Neil Warnock without having a replacement lined up, for an astute business man that would not be logical and as the window's clock is ticking I would expect an announcment soon.
Who will manage the team between now and bringing in a new Gaffer? on 07:42 - Jan 9 with 506 viewsStanisgod

Frank Sibley

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Who will manage the team between now and bringing in a new Gaffer? on 08:50 - Jan 9 with 420 viewspomanjou

The tealady will do or give em a 48 hour pass. Announcement by tomorrow latest and new gaffer i/c by Wednesday.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024