Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kurucz 18:26 - Jan 30 with 4897 viewsDALEYCADDERS

Should we extend his loan?
Kurucz on 19:41 - Jan 30 with 1425 viewsBobsAdaley

Yes, we wont get any better for the dosh will we
Kurucz on 19:43 - Jan 30 with 1410 viewsolympicdale

Kurucz on 19:25 - Jan 30 by SFD

He was at fault for the first too, Amankwah wanted him to come for it as he was struggling, at that point he should of cleaned up the ball KA and Beavon.
Hes an ok keeper but certainly no more that that.

Glass always seems to be half empty with yourself eh SFD.

Everyone was shite against Stevenage/Wycombe, he was behind a defence with absolutely no confidence and who were not bothered about playing for Beech, he is a good solid keeper and definitely should be kept on 'til end of the season if we can.

Life is a game of fate.

Kurucz on 19:45 - Jan 30 with 1408 viewsSFD

Kurucz on 19:43 - Jan 30 by olympicdale

Everyone was shite against Stevenage/Wycombe, he was behind a defence with absolutely no confidence and who were not bothered about playing for Beech, he is a good solid keeper and definitely should be kept on 'til end of the season if we can.

read the rest of the posts, it was a bit of a dare i say it banter between friends who were there that day and dont be so rude 1/3rd maybe
Kurucz on 19:49 - Jan 30 with 1394 viewsDoris

Kurucz on 19:43 - Jan 30 by olympicdale

never seen such a smile on that ugly face before ,talk about the cat got the cream.Hurricane ADAMS coming through SFD
Kurucz on 19:54 - Jan 30 with 1378 viewsSFD

Kurucz on 19:49 - Jan 30 by Doris

never seen such a smile on that ugly face before ,talk about the cat got the cream.Hurricane ADAMS coming through SFD

Kurucz on 19:59 - Jan 30 with 1357 viewsShun

Yes. He's the best keeper I've seen since Heaton (yes, even better than Fielding).
Kurucz on 20:04 - Jan 30 with 1335 viewsolympicdale

Kurucz on 19:45 - Jan 30 by SFD

read the rest of the posts, it was a bit of a dare i say it banter between friends who were there that day and dont be so rude 1/3rd maybe

alright mate i see, all depends how big the glass is too surely.

Life is a game of fate.

Kurucz on 20:17 - Jan 30 with 1324 viewsSFD

Kurucz on 19:59 - Jan 30 by Shun

Yes. He's the best keeper I've seen since Heaton (yes, even better than Fielding).

You been for a check up lately lad
Login to get fewer ads

Kurucz on 20:20 - Jan 30 with 1306 viewsdale_upon_tyne

Absolutely. Think he's got the quality.

The other point is that the two centre backs and the keeper looked completely at home on Sat for the first time all season. After the problems we've had this year you'd be mad not to try and keep that combo together!
Kurucz on 20:57 - Jan 30 with 1267 viewsD_Alien

I had my reservations after he was beaten by at least 2 of the goals Stevenage scored that a decent keeper would have saved without too much trouble - but anyone can have an off day (behind such crap defending) and I'd be happy to see him signed up for the rest of the season

But then again, if Coleman released him I wouldn't be disappointed

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Kurucz on 21:03 - Jan 30 with 1254 viewsSaxonDale

Must be on my own here but the one time I've seen him play (Bury) I wasn't too impressed. Thought he commanded his area poorly, with Bury looking a threat at the majority of their set pieces, definately a few crosses in the second half of which he should've claimed but didn't. Also didn't communicate very well with his centre backs,there was the odd slip up in the second half I noticed because of this. Distribution was poor. Honestly thought on another day we could have been punished for these mistakes. He is a fantastic shot stopper but think Coleman should keep his eye on the goalkeeper situation in the loan market.
Kurucz on 10:23 - Jan 31 with 1176 viewsTimmyC

Kurucz on 21:03 - Jan 30 by SaxonDale

Must be on my own here but the one time I've seen him play (Bury) I wasn't too impressed. Thought he commanded his area poorly, with Bury looking a threat at the majority of their set pieces, definately a few crosses in the second half of which he should've claimed but didn't. Also didn't communicate very well with his centre backs,there was the odd slip up in the second half I noticed because of this. Distribution was poor. Honestly thought on another day we could have been punished for these mistakes. He is a fantastic shot stopper but think Coleman should keep his eye on the goalkeeper situation in the loan market.

Agreed. See: Preston, Stevenage and Wycombe - 3 games out of 6 hes made BASIC mistakes. Hes a good shot stopper but average really. Better than Fielding? Clueless!

But i was surprised he started at the weekend, so I would guess hes staying
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Kurucz on 16:35 - Jan 31 with 1094 viewsShun

His shot-stopping is his undoubted strength, but I was also surprised how well he commanded his area. I've seen him in every game he's played bar Wycombe, and in only one of those matches (Stevenage) have I seen him make a mistake.
His distribution isn't bad either. It's just as average as every other keeper we've seen.
Kurucz on 16:45 - Jan 31 with 1053 viewsClivert

Season long loan confirmed by Official SMS.
Kurucz on 19:00 - Jan 31 with 911 viewsShun

Bueno.
Kurucz on 19:06 - Jan 31 with 870 viewsHERBZ95_RAFC

it's a no brainer. cracking piece of business by JC
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024