Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sick 20:48 - Mar 18 with 2985 viewshoopstar67

A 21-year-old man has been arrested after racially offensive Twitter comments were made about footballer Fabrice Muamba, who collapsed after suffering a cardiac arrest during an FA Cup tie.

He is being held at Swansea Central police station, South Wales Police said.

The comments appeared on the Twitter account @liamstacey9, which has since been taken down.

While the feed was still visible comments claimed that his account had been hacked.

Other users of the micro-blogging service responded with outrage to the remarks.

Muamba, 23, was rushed to hospital after suffering what appears to have been a heart attack on the pitch before 36,000 horrified spectators last night.

He is currently in critical condition in hospital.

What is it with scum like this,people who do this are the lowest of the low,hiding behind keyboards thinking they can do anything by upsetting everybody else,there really needs to be stiff sentences when they catch these lowlife scumbags.
Sick on 08:28 - Mar 19 with 2682 viewsJonDoeman

I saw his tweets, you could tell he was a young taff with too much drink in with the rugby. Collymore tweeted him that he'd informed the police, then he sh1t himself and said he'd been hacked.

It Is What It Is !!

Sick on 09:20 - Mar 19 with 2626 viewsBromleyHoop

Does anything good ever come from Twitter?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Sick on 10:07 - Mar 19 with 2583 viewsNorthernr

Sick on 09:20 - Mar 19 by BromleyHoop

Does anything good ever come from Twitter?

Yes, but it can be a platform for people who are best ignored to get a massive audience for their repugnant nonsense and that was clearly the case in this example. Feature going up on LFW this evening about this issue.

I saw his Tweets as well and they were vile. Clearly somebody who's not very bright, not very nice, a bit full of himself and completely drunk. Went on for a good couple of hours and then when it dawned on him, or somebody with a brain rang him to say, that he was in the sht he rowed back from it and said he'd been hacked. An excuse undermined somewhat by his Tweets last week about the Abidal liver transplant story, which were along much the same sort of theme.
Sick on 17:49 - Mar 19 with 2408 viewsJonDoeman

Liam Stacey, 21, appeared at Swansea magistrates' court after tweeting about the Bolton Wanderers player who collapsed during a FA Cup tie against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday.

The 23-year-old, who suffered a cardiac arrest, remains critically ill.

Stacey, a Swansea University student from Pontypridd, admitted a racially-aggravated public order offence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-17434587

It Is What It Is !!

Sick on 17:57 - Mar 19 with 2391 viewsLewes_r

Hopefully they make an example of him and Trolls across the world will think twice before using their grubby little fingers.

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Sick on 17:58 - Mar 19 with 2387 viewsJuzzie

Sick on 17:57 - Mar 19 by Lewes_r

Hopefully they make an example of him and Trolls across the world will think twice before using their grubby little fingers.

Sadly, I doubt it will :o(

Sick on 18:05 - Mar 19 with 2362 viewsNathanNI

"I'm not racist and some of my friends are from different cultural backgrounds."

Wow... You couldn't make it up.
Sick on 18:08 - Mar 19 with 2349 viewsW7Ranger

Sick on 18:05 - Mar 19 by NathanNI

"I'm not racist and some of my friends are from different cultural backgrounds."

Wow... You couldn't make it up.

This isn't the JT thread!!
Login to get fewer ads

Sick on 18:09 - Mar 19 with 2348 viewsClive_Anderson

While he's clearly a nob end, it does seem a bit odd to me that he's been arrested for just saying something online, when the police don't bother half the time for muggers and burglars.
Sick on 18:12 - Mar 19 with 2341 viewssmegma

Sick on 10:07 - Mar 19 by Northernr

Yes, but it can be a platform for people who are best ignored to get a massive audience for their repugnant nonsense and that was clearly the case in this example. Feature going up on LFW this evening about this issue.

I saw his Tweets as well and they were vile. Clearly somebody who's not very bright, not very nice, a bit full of himself and completely drunk. Went on for a good couple of hours and then when it dawned on him, or somebody with a brain rang him to say, that he was in the sht he rowed back from it and said he'd been hacked. An excuse undermined somewhat by his Tweets last week about the Abidal liver transplant story, which were along much the same sort of theme.

Theresa programme on BBC3 tonight at 9pm about the tv/radio presenter Richard Bacon who was attacked for over two years by some troll. He was interviewed on the radio this morning and his story is also disgusting as they targeted his 5 year old and his wife.
Sick on 19:04 - Mar 19 with 2301 viewssmegma

For the past two years, Radio 5 Live broadcaster Richard Bacon has been subjected to persistent online abuse – some of which has been aimed at his family – from a Twitter user going by the handle @dick_bacon_boom. Because the tirades are anonymous, it’s tough to track down who is responsible. Could they be someone he knows? Do they care about the repercussions?

Using his own experiences as a starting point, Bacon goes in search of internet “trolls” who also target bereaved families and vulnerable teens. The result shines a light on a sinister corner of the web that thrives on cruelty and intimidation.

About this programme
Documentary in which TV and radio presenter Richard Bacon discusses his experience of receiving anonymous online abuse over the past two years, and reveals that his wife, mother and baby son have also been targeted. He sets out to track down and confront three internet bullies - including his own - and examines how such harassment often involves the use of fake identities on social networking sites.

Sick on 20:21 - Mar 19 with 2239 viewsNorthernr

Sick on 18:09 - Mar 19 by Clive_Anderson

While he's clearly a nob end, it does seem a bit odd to me that he's been arrested for just saying something online, when the police don't bother half the time for muggers and burglars.

Publicity = have to be seen to be doing something
Growing trend = have to send out a message
Thick prck kept tagging himself at his home address = easy catch
Sick on 20:24 - Mar 19 with 2226 viewsloftboy

There some yank on twitter giving it some as well, looks like he comes from some small town and shags his sister, that's what I told him anyway. @walken4GOP

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sick on 20:28 - Mar 19 with 2217 viewsClive_Anderson

Sick on 20:21 - Mar 19 by Northernr

Publicity = have to be seen to be doing something
Growing trend = have to send out a message
Thick prck kept tagging himself at his home address = easy catch

Media tells police what to do = they immediately rush out and do it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024