Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odebayi... 19:53 - Mar 31 with 5615 viewsDALEYCADDERS

Sign him up.
Odebayi... on 10:32 - Apr 1 with 1716 viewsmaybee

Odebayi... on 04:05 - Apr 1 by thebackrowhero

he's dross that 1st half v tranmere was one of the worst 45 mins of any player we have ever had here!!!! clueless

And yet he changed the game yesterday.

Not seen enough of him yet...some good and some very poor play. Has potential though, and certainly has pace which we have lacked since Wiseman & Done were stolen by Hilly.

Next year, whatever we do, we MUST get some pace back into the team, as this worries the heck out of the opposition.
Odebayi... on 10:59 - Apr 1 with 1694 viewsD_Alien

Odebayi... on 04:05 - Apr 1 by thebackrowhero

he's dross that 1st half v tranmere was one of the worst 45 mins of any player we have ever had here!!!! clueless

He should never have played against Tranmere. You could see when the teams lined up for the minutes applause for Muamba, and the tannoy announced that Obedayi was a former team-mate, that he wasn't right. He stood slightly apart from the rest of the lads, out on his own. I posted about this the day afterwards. Wasn't up for the game in his head.

We saw a different player yesterday. Not saying he's the answer (to quote someone else about what's the question then!!) but to call him for his first half against Tranmere simply lacks humanity. Possible bad call by JC though.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Odebayi... on 11:27 - Apr 1 with 1675 viewsSalwaDale

Odebayi... on 10:59 - Apr 1 by D_Alien

He should never have played against Tranmere. You could see when the teams lined up for the minutes applause for Muamba, and the tannoy announced that Obedayi was a former team-mate, that he wasn't right. He stood slightly apart from the rest of the lads, out on his own. I posted about this the day afterwards. Wasn't up for the game in his head.

We saw a different player yesterday. Not saying he's the answer (to quote someone else about what's the question then!!) but to call him for his first half against Tranmere simply lacks humanity. Possible bad call by JC though.

He does remind me a little of Omar Daley that used to play at Bradford. I always rated him as the best and worst player in league 2.

TBBT

Odebayi... on 11:35 - Apr 1 with 1669 viewssandylaner1

so this is how you spend your evening kirbs...

Odebayi... on 13:29 - Apr 1 with 1632 viewsolympicdale

who the fcuk is Odebayi anyway..

Life is a game of fate.

Odebayi... on 16:29 - Apr 1 with 1609 viewsmiddale

Odebayi... on 20:00 - Mar 31 by barryroch

yes but that was all he had before today. Today he had an end product and played well

Come off it mate (and Mrs Dale4Life any anyone else who wasn't watching properly), he had skill, vision and an excellent first touch yesterday and totally changed the game.

We were also talking to him pre-match (as sponsoring Exiles) and he said he prefers up front to the wing. Incidentally I saw him up front on loan with Shrewsbury a year ago and he was equally good. Get him signed.

Blog: Addicted to Rochdale (Part 17) Diary of the 2010-11 Season

Odebayi.. on 18:37 - Apr 1 with 1583 viewsMrsDale4life

Odebayi... on 00:53 - Apr 1 by mizfit

a rochdale household is missing a woman in their kitchen

WOW just whaat i expected from a ignonrant idiot who doesn't have two brain cells to rub toghether.
By the way this is the 2oth century so get with it and stop living in the past the age of the little woman being in the kichen went out years ago, I do watch the game and to tlell you the truth yes Obedayi does have pace but really hasn't impressed me since his return to the Dale along with a few other players. I did hear yesterday that J.C is having a good clear out of players and bringing in a lot of new ones and has the buget to do so in the summer and only keeping a a few of the original players . How much of that is true i'm not sure. That's what i got told at the match yesterday from someone who works there .
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Odebayi.. on 19:54 - Apr 1 with 1555 views49thseason

Odebayi.. on 18:37 - Apr 1 by MrsDale4life

WOW just whaat i expected from a ignonrant idiot who doesn't have two brain cells to rub toghether.
By the way this is the 2oth century so get with it and stop living in the past the age of the little woman being in the kichen went out years ago, I do watch the game and to tlell you the truth yes Obedayi does have pace but really hasn't impressed me since his return to the Dale along with a few other players. I did hear yesterday that J.C is having a good clear out of players and bringing in a lot of new ones and has the buget to do so in the summer and only keeping a a few of the original players . How much of that is true i'm not sure. That's what i got told at the match yesterday from someone who works there .

Actually I think you will find this is the 21st century - BTW what is an ignonrant idiot, is it someone who doesn't know much and chooses to keep quiet?
Login to get fewer ads

Odebayi... on 20:03 - Apr 1 with 1549 viewsSuddenLad

Odebayi... on 00:53 - Apr 1 by mizfit

a rochdale household is missing a woman in their kitchen

Truly embarrassing. I thought Neanderthals were extinct, and then you come along to prove us all wrong.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Odebayi... on 22:01 - Apr 1 with 1517 viewsmizfit

Odebayi... on 20:03 - Apr 1 by SuddenLad

Truly embarrassing. I thought Neanderthals were extinct, and then you come along to prove us all wrong.

was meant to be taken as a joke jesus
Odebayi... on 22:42 - Apr 1 with 1503 viewslancsdale

Tom Heaton prob had the worst 45min seen in a Dale shirt in a long time a true shocker,he didn't turn out too bad tho(forgot the barnes homer debacle).Have to say was poor 1st loan spell for Odebayi loooking better this time round tho judgement reserved for now.
Odebayi... on 23:42 - Apr 1 with 1478 viewsupthedale

Odebayi... on 22:42 - Apr 1 by lancsdale

Tom Heaton prob had the worst 45min seen in a Dale shirt in a long time a true shocker,he didn't turn out too bad tho(forgot the barnes homer debacle).Have to say was poor 1st loan spell for Odebayi loooking better this time round tho judgement reserved for now.

Completely agree, judgement reserved for no - not sure how people can want to sign him up after he's surely had more bad games for us than good overall. His first loan spell was, in my opinion, awful!

Having said that, he's clearly improved a lot, he looks fitter and faster etc. But he may expect high wages having just been released from Bolton, and if he has impressed at other clubs (as people have said he has) then he's likely to have a club that will offer him those wages - and at the moment I certainly wouldn't want to break the bank to get him.
Odebayi... on 00:35 - Apr 2 with 1461 viewsBirchy915

Odebayi... on 00:09 - Apr 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Correct.......we all thought Benali was going to be the bees knees.

Easy tiger,let's see a bit more of Temi before jumping the gun.

How many times did he actually play though? I have a suspicion he could be very good once he gets used to league football, we may have let another good player slip through our fingers.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Odebayi... on 10:13 - Apr 2 with 1423 viewsSandy_Lane

I always thought Paul Tait had the worst 45 minutes in a Rochdale shirt...twice a week from memory (sometimes even 4 times a week).
Odebayi... on 13:11 - Apr 2 with 1379 viewsRotherhamDale

Obadayi is woeful.

JT is twice the player he is.

Possession with progression.

Odebayi... on 13:24 - Apr 2 with 1358 viewsBeckWMG

How anyone can judge Odebayi off 3/4 performances is beyond me.

The lad obvious has talent, he showed that after coming on against Walsall.

Unfortunatly because of one promotion in 36 years, alot of Rochdale fans think they have the right to be judge and juror over players.

I don't see any long threads about Jones who has been VERY poor for most of the season.

Odebayi... on 14:08 - Apr 2 with 1343 views49thseason

Odebayi... on 13:11 - Apr 2 by RotherhamDale

Obadayi is woeful.

JT is twice the player he is.

JT has played over 100 games for Rochdale and frankly is no better now than he was in his first appearance. Obadeyi has played the equivalent of a couple of games and has already shown more initiative, pace, and skill and I believe he is already adapting to the physicality of league football. Assuming his financial expectations are not out of our reach I would sign him because if we don't I have no doubt Oldham or Bury or similar will.
Odebayi... on 15:58 - Apr 2 with 1294 viewsChaffRAFC

Odebayi... on 14:08 - Apr 2 by 49thseason

JT has played over 100 games for Rochdale and frankly is no better now than he was in his first appearance. Obadeyi has played the equivalent of a couple of games and has already shown more initiative, pace, and skill and I believe he is already adapting to the physicality of league football. Assuming his financial expectations are not out of our reach I would sign him because if we don't I have no doubt Oldham or Bury or similar will.

Your point about Thompson, I agree wholeheartedly with.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Odebayi... on 16:10 - Apr 2 with 1286 viewsfrenzied

Odebayi... on 14:08 - Apr 2 by 49thseason

Absolutely agree JT is vastly over rated if anyone comes in with an offer i would off load instantly...hes had umpteen opportunities but continues to free wheel ..time for him to move on for the benefit of all concerned
Odebayi... on 22:49 - Apr 2 with 1241 viewsMrsDale4life

Odebayi... on 22:01 - Apr 1 by mizfit

was meant to be taken as a joke jesus

if that was a joke then it was a very poor joke andd and not only that is i find your poor joke very offensive. Just because i'm a woman doesn't mean i'm not entitled to my opinion about football. If you go to a home match you will find there are a lot of woman who go to support their team. I suggest that before you sprout yourclaptrap you put your brain in gear, that's if you have one but i seriously doubt it judging from the abslolute drivel that comes from your mouth
Odebayi... on 08:01 - Apr 3 with 1211 viewssweetcorn

Odebayi... on 22:49 - Apr 2 by MrsDale4life

if that was a joke then it was a very poor joke andd and not only that is i find your poor joke very offensive. Just because i'm a woman doesn't mean i'm not entitled to my opinion about football. If you go to a home match you will find there are a lot of woman who go to support their team. I suggest that before you sprout yourclaptrap you put your brain in gear, that's if you have one but i seriously doubt it judging from the abslolute drivel that comes from your mouth

"before you sprout yourclaptrap you put your brain in gear, that's if you have one but i seriously doubt it judging from the abslolute drivel that comes from your mouth "

Please take your own advice.

That is all.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Odebayi... on 16:10 - Apr 3 with 1146 viewsBrierls

He's another who has all the attributes to be a very good player. As somebody else has mentioned, he's at his best when he does things instinctively. It seems to go a bit pear shaped when he has time to think about what he's going to do next. His major attribute is pace, and it's been shown that pace scares the hell out of defenders at L1 & L2 level, so it seems he doesn't even have to be on his game to have an impact

He frustrates the hell out of me, but I wouldn't be disappointed if we signed him! I think he'll improve with regular competitive football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024