Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look at you lot.... 06:09 - Apr 15 with 2714 viewsDr_Monkfish

Half of you don't go .....and you mostly all talk sh@t.
OOh.. we won't win here..we can't win there..
SHUTUP! ..you massive WEAPONS...
Now carry on.....talking sh@t.
Surrender monkeys.
Spurs aint nothing
Chelsea .....same
Stoke.......11 away goals
Man City.....c@nts

PIECE OF PISS.

"put's up a youtube of shitmusic that i'd want you to kill yourself to"

The Doctor is IN

Look at you lot.... on 06:28 - Apr 15 with 2198 viewsexiled_dictator

I've said it before, and I will say it again:
I know nothing about football; I haven't even ever been to a game

BUT

With all the games behind some of the people who post on this site, it would appear that I know no less than they do.

You cannot already have written off this season, as NOTHING has been decided. Despite all the doom-sayers on here, we are still not in the relegation zone.
It matters not a jot that other clubs still have games to play. I got news for you guys: SO DO WE!!!! And that means that we can still put more points on the scoreboard.
How can you already have decided what the result of a game will be before it has been played? Who amongst us has got the psychic powers or crystal balls to see all our results, as well as others around us?
Who can honestly say that we would have got 6 points against Liverpool & Arsenal? Not one of you, that's who.
Now, all of you lot who have so successfully failed to predict any results this season have now become experts and have super powers to know what will be the results of each and every game?
The other teams around us are down at the bottom of the table because they are $hit. They have failed, like us, to put enough points on the board to not be struggling at this time of the season. So why do you think that all of a sudden they will be able to string together a series of results that will put us back in the relegation zone?
You have to look at what we have got so far, and the simple fact is that we are OUT of the relegation zone on points & goal difference. Other teams around us have to win to change that, something that has eluded them so far this season.

Have a bit of faith.
Why have you already written us off?
Nothing has been decided, and until it is, why can't you just look towards positives, instead of making up negatives that simply do not reflect reality?

Glass half full? With some of you lot, it would appear that it is completely empty. And that simply isn't the case.
We have waited long enough to be back in the Premiership, so enjoy each & every game. I see no fat lady, and neither do any of you lot, unless you are looking in the mirror.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Look at you lot.... on 07:06 - Apr 15 with 2175 viewsMelakaRanger

Calm down!

Our survival is still 100% up to us and our performances now.

Lets hope for repeats of the 'Arsenal' team performance rather than the 'Sunderland' or 'WBA' performance

And Cisse is back (hopefully ofr all 4 games). He could just be the difference we need
Look at you lot.... on 08:08 - Apr 15 with 2124 viewsRed_Ranger

Yeahhhhh You tell them Dr.

I'm with him!!!

Look at you lot.... on 08:58 - Apr 15 with 2061 viewsLewes_r

I agree with the fish

I blame the recent teenage muppet influx from WATRB
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Look at you lot.... on 09:19 - Apr 15 with 2016 viewshoopstilidie

Look at you lot.... on 08:58 - Apr 15 by Lewes_r

I agree with the fish

Yup

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Look at you lot.... on 10:28 - Apr 15 with 1920 viewsJHoop

Look at you lot.... on 07:06 - Apr 15 by MelakaRanger

Calm down!

Our survival is still 100% up to us and our performances now.

Lets hope for repeats of the 'Arsenal' team performance rather than the 'Sunderland' or 'WBA' performance

And Cisse is back (hopefully ofr all 4 games). He could just be the difference we need

It's actually not in our hands anymore, we are relying on other teams losing games in hand to not drop us in to the bottom three.
Look at you lot.... on 11:05 - Apr 15 with 1855 viewsjo_qpr63

Being negative or positive or realistic whats the difference?..
Look at you lot.... on 11:42 - Apr 15 with 1826 viewsqprmick

we know lots about football, look at the prediction league.

Qprmick

Login to get fewer ads

Look at you lot.... on 12:24 - Apr 15 with 1756 viewspomanjou

Look at you lot.... on 11:42 - Apr 15 by qprmick

we know lots about football, look at the prediction league.

I'm shocked that our leader is so far down the list but impressed with Holloway's ability to get 18 outcomes right out of 32.

I decided I was a good judge of donkey droppings and gave up

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Look at you lot.... on 13:40 - Apr 15 with 1680 viewsToast_R

Anyone got some music vids then?
Look at you lot.... on 13:49 - Apr 15 with 1655 viewsandygg

So Dr Monkeybrains thinks we`ll win all 4 games left.
And he`s calling Us Weapons.
Look at you lot.... on 13:49 - Apr 15 with 1654 viewsade_qpr

Look at you lot.... on 13:40 - Apr 15 by Toast_R

Anyone got some music vids then?

take your pick

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Look at you lot.... on 14:26 - Apr 15 with 1610 viewsAgedR

Frankly, I sort of lost the gist of this post as I have been inanly dribbling over Dr's identification image....

For what it's worth I think the emotions of this season are alot like last. It wasn't until Miller's goal against Leicester that I dared to overcome my long and completely justifiable R's pessimism and thought "we are up here".

I haven't had that moment yet this season, Fulham came close, but I still haven't had any dawning realisation that we are destined to anything, up or down. Certainly not after spending the best part of the day on the M40 yesterday, with the highlight being a pork and stuffing roll from a Baggies pie stall.

Back to the most important subject Dr, please send a link to more images of that splendid ilk.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Look at you lot.... on 08:13 - Apr 16 with 1477 viewsBushman

Half of you don't go .....and you mostly all talk sh@t.
OOh.. we won't win here..we can't win there..
SHUTUP! ..you massive WEAPONS...
Now carry on.....talking sh@t.
Surrender monkeys.
Spurs aint nothing
Chelsea .....same
Stoke.......11 away goals
Man City.....c@nts

PIECE OF PISS.

"put's up a youtube of shitmusic that i'd want you to kill yourself to"

He's right.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Look at you lot.... on 08:37 - Apr 16 with 1440 viewsSuperhoops2808

Look at you lot.... on 08:58 - Apr 15 by Lewes_r

I agree with the fish

And that is putting it politely!!

Look at you lot.... on 08:42 - Apr 16 with 1432 viewsTonto

as i do go, does that mean i can talk shit?

And lets face it, Metalicca's music has always made people want tot kill themselves. Even last year when we were doing well.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Look at you lot.... on 13:10 - Apr 16 with 1290 viewswestolian

Look at you lot.... on 08:42 - Apr 16 by Tonto

as i do go, does that mean i can talk shit?

And lets face it, Metalicca's music has always made people want tot kill themselves. Even last year when we were doing well.

But, its the fixation with taking red headed hedgepigs to cemetary's thats going too far !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Look at you lot.... on 13:23 - Apr 16 with 1260 viewsexiled_dictator

Look at you lot.... on 13:10 - Apr 16 by westolian

But, its the fixation with taking red headed hedgepigs to cemetary's thats going too far !

You're just jealous because he hasn't asked you yet.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Look at you lot.... on 13:24 - Apr 16 with 1259 viewsR_from_afar

I'll be brief: Yes, we can beat anyone at LoftusRd, but face facts, we won't beat everyone we play in our last four games, by the law of averages and because more importantly, two games are away, where we would struggle to beat an egg.

So, there is room for debate. I'd love to agree that we are all-conquering, invincible etc but I can't. Because we're not. There is confidence and there is self-delusion and we need to walk that tightrope.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Look at you lot.... on 13:29 - Apr 16 with 1245 viewsLewes_r

Look at you lot.... on 13:24 - Apr 16 by R_from_afar

I'll be brief: Yes, we can beat anyone at LoftusRd, but face facts, we won't beat everyone we play in our last four games, by the law of averages and because more importantly, two games are away, where we would struggle to beat an egg.

So, there is room for debate. I'd love to agree that we are all-conquering, invincible etc but I can't. Because we're not. There is confidence and there is self-delusion and we need to walk that tightrope.

RFA

nothing deluded about believing we can beat spurs and stoke after we destroyed swansea, beat Arsenal, beat Liverpool in our last 3 home games

whether we WILL or not is another matter

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Look at you lot.... on 13:41 - Apr 16 with 1217 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Look at you lot.... on 13:10 - Apr 16 by westolian

The last time I went to the cemetery with a nice hedgepig there was a bloke crouched behind a gravestone.

"Morning" I called, he glanced at me indignantly and replied curtly "No I'm having a $hit"

Coat.

Cheer up, at least I've never posted some proper Doom or Drone it might send some people over the edge. Do you know there is a genre that is called 'Funeral Doom'? It's even to heavy for me.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Look at you lot.... on 14:34 - Apr 16 with 1159 viewsFDC

More of a Sludge Doom man myself

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_metal
Look at you lot.... on 14:34 - Apr 16 with 1158 viewsade_qpr

Look at you lot.... on 13:41 - Apr 16 by Metallica_Hoop

The last time I went to the cemetery with a nice hedgepig there was a bloke crouched behind a gravestone.

"Morning" I called, he glanced at me indignantly and replied curtly "No I'm having a $hit"

Coat.

Cheer up, at least I've never posted some proper Doom or Drone it might send some people over the edge. Do you know there is a genre that is called 'Funeral Doom'? It's even to heavy for me.

it might send some people over the edge.

oh go on it might send Young on a dive to far

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Look at you lot.... on 14:48 - Apr 16 with 1140 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Look at you lot.... on 14:34 - Apr 16 by FDC

More of a Sludge Doom man myself

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_metal

I've just been to Desertfest I love Sludge and Southern Sludge. Not to keen on Drone though the riffs are juicy.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Look at you lot.... on 15:25 - Apr 16 with 1095 viewsmylot50years

Your wrong on this point Fish most of them who post on this site dont go
Self opinionated mugs and when they get found out they revert to diverting
from the subject on the board and criticize the punctuation of the participant

If we keep our nerve we will be OK

COME ON YOU Rsssssssssssssssssssss

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024