Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochington Stanley 10:05 - May 15 with 1552 viewsSalwaDale

While perusing the Lancashire Telegraph this morning I found this:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/9705922.Accrington_Stanley_d

TBBT

Rochington Stanley on 10:21 - May 15 with 1508 viewsphomem

Maybe a sweep is needed on how many ex accy players will sign during the close season my guess 5
Rochington Stanley on 10:39 - May 15 with 1463 viewskirbys

Unlike last season, we may have a team in place well before the start of this one.
I am not fussed about where the new signings originate, it's whether they are good enough to challenge for honours next year.
McIntyre has a decent reputation and obviously rates JC if he signs for us.
Rochington Stanley on 10:48 - May 15 with 1441 viewssmudgie

Rochington Stanley on 10:39 - May 15 by kirbys

Unlike last season, we may have a team in place well before the start of this one.
I am not fussed about where the new signings originate, it's whether they are good enough to challenge for honours next year.
McIntyre has a decent reputation and obviously rates JC if he signs for us.

Hello lads, Accy fan here.
We will be pretty disappointed when Kev Mc goes.
You will have yourself's a 100% effort no-nonsense Left Back, (can also play Center Mid aparently) wears his heart on his sleeve, and he won our joint website player of the year.Also a great lad.Extremely jealous !!

As for the rest of our lads, I think he is trying to get our new captain Dean Winnard, can play anywhere in Defence, though he has a year left on his deal and is currently injured, so would probably cost around 50k.

I just hope to god you dont have to put up with Ian Craney.

Best of luck for the season.
Rochington Stanley on 10:55 - May 15 with 1421 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I personally don't care who we sign aslong i see passion and commitment and players wanting to compete for a good place in League Two then Build onit season after

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Rochington Stanley on 11:02 - May 15 with 1404 viewsSandyman

Rochington Stanley on 10:55 - May 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

I personally don't care who we sign aslong i see passion and commitment and players wanting to compete for a good place in League Two then Build onit season after

Well said.
Rochington Stanley on 11:31 - May 15 with 1354 viewssweetcorn

Why is it such a bad thing if he signs a couple of his favourites from Accy, incase you didnt notice, when coleman left they had just entered the play-offs, so why is it such a bad thing he is looking to sign 'good' league two players, who he happens to know.

These players paired with some 'new' faces could see us become a force next season.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Rochington Stanley on 11:46 - May 15 with 1317 viewsJumeirahDale

Rochington Stanley on 11:31 - May 15 by sweetcorn

Why is it such a bad thing if he signs a couple of his favourites from Accy, incase you didnt notice, when coleman left they had just entered the play-offs, so why is it such a bad thing he is looking to sign 'good' league two players, who he happens to know.

These players paired with some 'new' faces could see us become a force next season.

100% behind us signing players from Accy if they will do the job. I would reiterate the point above (can't be arsed scrolling back up) - the key thing for me is that we have a solid squad in place for the friendlies. Get them bonding, get them on a pre-season tour, I don't give a monkeys. Just get them playing for each other and for Coleman as soon as possible.
Rochington Stanley on 12:31 - May 15 with 1207 viewsColDale

At least if he is signing Accy players, he knows what he is getting. Part of last Summer's issues was signing players with no insight into their character, and unfortunately the price was paid for doing so.
Login to get fewer ads

Rochington Stanley on 13:06 - May 15 with 1100 viewselectricblue

Comon hes way too old....
If signing a guy this old is progress then im disappointed in CD for letting him do so, im being to get a feeling about next season and i dont like it..
Along with symes and Craney i think CD better get a grip or its going to he another long hard season and off the pitch...

JC is on a one man mission to destroy this club and what was acheived several seasons ago..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Rochington Stanley on 14:49 - May 15 with 979 viewsTalkingSutty

Rochington Stanley on 11:46 - May 15 by JumeirahDale

100% behind us signing players from Accy if they will do the job. I would reiterate the point above (can't be arsed scrolling back up) - the key thing for me is that we have a solid squad in place for the friendlies. Get them bonding, get them on a pre-season tour, I don't give a monkeys. Just get them playing for each other and for Coleman as soon as possible.

Well said JD, my sentiments exactly. The players mentioned know their way around league two and match them up with a few players of possible league one standards and it should bode well for a decent season.

I think team spirit and trust in his players will be top of JC priorities and he knows what he is getting when recruiting a few of his own ex players.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Rochington Stanley on 15:25 - May 15 with 926 viewsJumeirahDale

Rochington Stanley on 13:06 - May 15 by electricblue

If signing a guy this old is progress then im disappointed in CD for letting him do so, im being to get a feeling about next season and i dont like it..
Along with symes and Craney i think CD better get a grip or its going to he another long hard season and off the pitch...

JC is on a one man mission to destroy this club and what was acheived several seasons ago..

Did JC nut down on your sister or something? Why the f*ck would he be on a 'one man mission to destroy the club'? One of the most braindead comments I've seen on here in a long time (and there have been a few to choose from).

Get a grip.
Rochington Stanley on 15:31 - May 15 with 914 viewsroccydaleian

Pathetic.
Rochington Stanley on 15:32 - May 15 with 911 viewsroccydaleian

Rochington Stanley on 15:25 - May 15 by JumeirahDale

Did JC nut down on your sister or something? Why the f*ck would he be on a 'one man mission to destroy the club'? One of the most braindead comments I've seen on here in a long time (and there have been a few to choose from).

Get a grip.

Agreed.
Rochington Stanley on 17:54 - May 15 with 765 viewsColDale

the young lad let go by Everton might be worth a look. Signed by Coleman at Accy on loan until he end of the season. Only young, bags of pace (so I've read) and the Shrewsbury fans were raving about him after their game at the Crown Ground. Collects yellow cards like he wants to go on and play for Notts Forest, Shrewsbury and Norwich (then England), but highly rated and available on a free.
Rochington Stanley on 19:11 - May 15 with 665 viewssweetcorn

f*ck off C*ck.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Rochington Stanley on 19:39 - May 15 with 628 viewsDorsetDale

Rochington Stanley on 19:11 - May 15 by sweetcorn

f*ck off C*ck.

Come on sweetcorn, whilst I disagree with electric, by responding in that fashion you're lowering yourself to the likes of some of those hoodlums from down the road.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024