Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already 09:53 - Jun 28 with 1664 viewslurker

http://www.advertiserseries.co.uk/sport/city/city_news/9785858.New_Bradford_City

"Rory is a really good player and totally reliable"

Glad we got rid of Jonah before he went senile!
Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 09:57 - Jun 28 with 1649 viewsSandy_Lane

To be fair he says he's a 7 out of 10 player.

I think that's about right. From where I was sat Rory certainly seemed to be concentrating for at least 70% of the match.
Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 09:58 - Jun 28 with 1635 viewsMass_Debater

Surely they want a "10 out of 10 player every week"?
Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 10:36 - Jun 28 with 1562 viewsdownunder

Evoking the spirit of 1903.
They are almost as bad as bury for living in the past.
Old Farts.
1907 was a good year though.
Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 10:52 - Jun 28 with 1526 viewsD_Alien

All I can say is, Jonah must still have been running the other way when McArdle had his 3/10 moments.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 12:16 - Jun 28 with 1388 viewsD_Dale

Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 10:52 - Jun 28 by D_Alien

All I can say is, Jonah must still have been running the other way when McArdle had his 3/10 moments.

Just a bit of pre-season hype - and not as over-the-top as in many cases.

But a question about Jonah that I didn't see answered in all the posts when he left Spotland (apologies if I missed it): as he was still under contract for 2012-13 Dale could have asked for a fee, so should we assume that as he was allowed to go on a free transfer the club took the view that it was better to get him off the books than hold him to his contract?
Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 12:44 - Jun 28 with 1309 views442Dale

Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 09:57 - Jun 28 by Sandy_Lane

To be fair he says he's a 7 out of 10 player.

I think that's about right. From where I was sat Rory certainly seemed to be concentrating for at least 70% of the match.

7 own goals every 10 games.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 12:50 - Jun 28 with 1283 viewsCrede

The club said that they had agreed to his release due to exceptional service, a but like the way we secured Alan Goodhall from Bangor without paying a fee

As for McArdle? He was never a 'wall' in my opinion, and his final contribution was costing us that play off game at Gillingham
Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 16:47 - Jun 28 with 1033 viewsSuddenLad

Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 12:50 - Jun 28 by Crede

The club said that they had agreed to his release due to exceptional service, a but like the way we secured Alan Goodhall from Bangor without paying a fee

As for McArdle? He was never a 'wall' in my opinion, and his final contribution was costing us that play off game at Gillingham

Yes, not to mention the other games when he fell asleep. Passing the ball to Rory within 25 yards of the Dale goal used to have a laxative effect amongst some supporters, me included and no doubt some of his team mates were more than a little edgy.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 16:48 - Jun 28 with 1030 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 12:50 - Jun 28 by Crede

Was Rory not on the way out long before Craig Dawson was coming to prominance?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 16:54 - Jun 28 with 1010 viewsmaybee

Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 16:48 - Jun 28 by Thacks_Rabbits

Was Rory not on the way out long before Craig Dawson was coming to prominance?

We had a huge slice of luck with the way that Dawson broke into our team.

We played a pre-season friendly away at Raccy Boro, and Rory dislocated his shoulder, forcing Hill to blood young Craig Dawson.

Had it not been for McArdle's absence during which Dawson made the position his own, I fear that McArdle would have played many more games for us.

As for Rory... he started off his Dale career badly, improved for a season, and then went worse. Bradford fans are in for a shock or two if he's still as clumsy as he was with us.
Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 17:16 - Jun 28 with 976 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 16:54 - Jun 28 by maybee

We had a huge slice of luck with the way that Dawson broke into our team.

We played a pre-season friendly away at Raccy Boro, and Rory dislocated his shoulder, forcing Hill to blood young Craig Dawson.

Had it not been for McArdle's absence during which Dawson made the position his own, I fear that McArdle would have played many more games for us.

As for Rory... he started off his Dale career badly, improved for a season, and then went worse. Bradford fans are in for a shock or two if he's still as clumsy as he was with us.

Thanks for that - Mind is not what it once was :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Gary Jones Talking Sh1t Already on 17:29 - Jun 28 with 960 viewsSandy_Lane

I still have it in the back of my mind that the backwards header he did over Sam Russell away at Rotherfield that levelled the score at 2-2 when we were cruising for a win ended up being significant in some way - either cost us playoffs or spoilt some kind of run of form.

- having now looked back through the stats it doesn't appear that's true. It must just have been my faith that was finally eroded.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024