Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry responds to charge 14:55 - Aug 3 with 1094 viewshoopstilidie

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2012/john-terry-denies-c

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

John Terry responds to charge on 15:00 - Aug 3 with 1064 viewsWokingR

Let me be the first to set the tone for this thread

Tosser !
John Terry responds to charge on 15:06 - Aug 3 with 1031 viewsaustinqpr

I'm slightly confused, I was under the impression he confirmed the words he said during the trial. Therefore how can he now deny saying it?

John Terry responds to charge on 15:07 - Aug 3 with 1025 viewsballbag

Why doesn't he just die?
John Terry responds to charge on 15:10 - Aug 3 with 1013 viewsadhoc_qpr

Two quotes from the legal case:

The Crown say that Mr Terry responded by aiming the words “f*ck off, f*ck off, yeah, yeah and you f*cking black c*nt, f*cking kn*bhead”, and possibly one or more other words, at Mr Ferdinand.

Chief Magistrate Howard Riddle said in his written judgement, he said that after weighing the evidence it was "highly unlikely" that Mr Ferdinand accused Mr Terry of racially abusing him however he said it was possible that Mr Terry believed at the time that an accusation had been made.

So i'm not sure how he thinks he can wriggle out of the 'insulting and abusive language part', even if he wheels out his pathetic i was repeating what i thought he said defence?
John Terry responds to charge on 15:11 - Aug 3 with 1007 viewsBasingstokeR

So has he just in effect admitted perjury?
John Terry responds to charge on 15:17 - Aug 3 with 973 viewsPommyhoop

He's guilty .he knows it and whats worse is his team mates know it.
Choc Ice any one ,,
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

John Terry responds to charge on 15:17 - Aug 3 with 968 viewsmichael67

Is this going to end up being an unknown point deduction for us which we won't find out till the morning of the last game of the season?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

John Terry responds to charge on 15:21 - Aug 3 with 949 viewsHayesender

Just ban the cnt for life so we don't have to see or talk about him again!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

John Terry responds to charge on 15:33 - Aug 3 with 913 viewsdaveB

he'll get off again, teflon Terry
John Terry responds to charge on 15:34 - Aug 3 with 912 viewsJuzzie

It was clearly seen on TV and agreed in Court that he said "You f***ing xxxx c**t". Only the xxxx words were uncertain as his best mate just happened to walk in front of the camera at that time.

Even if he just said "You f***ing c**t" surely that is abusive, is it not? So, 8 game ban for the offence and wasting the FA's time considering he clearly did it.

No doubt he'll get away with it just in time to be seen in full kit & shin pads at the ceremony of the next major sporting event.

John Terry responds to charge on 15:50 - Aug 3 with 866 viewsMichael_Hunt

John Terry responds to charge on 15:34 - Aug 3 by Juzzie

It was clearly seen on TV and agreed in Court that he said "You f***ing xxxx c**t". Only the xxxx words were uncertain as his best mate just happened to walk in front of the camera at that time.

Even if he just said "You f***ing c**t" surely that is abusive, is it not? So, 8 game ban for the offence and wasting the FA's time considering he clearly did it.

No doubt he'll get away with it just in time to be seen in full kit & shin pads at the ceremony of the next major sporting event.

Juzzie, sorry but you've got that wrong.

He was clearly seen to be saying "F**king Bl*** C**t"; what originally was claimed the the word in the middle was blind and not black.

However Terry shot himself in the foot with that one when he decided his defence would be that the bit that was hidden from view was him supposedly saying "Oi Anton do you think I called you a FBC? with the stress on the question mark.

That's why the Magistrate stated that although that scenario was unlikely, it couldn't be proven either way and therefore he had no option but to declare a not guilty verdict.
John Terry responds to charge on 15:59 - Aug 3 with 839 viewsMattnme

No surprise and one of the reasons why he is so disliked, it would obviously be expecting too much for him to man up for a change. When it comes to real values he's just a gutless chav.
John Terry responds to charge on 16:00 - Aug 3 with 836 viewsreal_loftus

Ferdinand will get a 10 game ban and will have to pay Terry's expenses

ATAF

ATAF.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024