Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where's Adel 17:37 - Sep 1 with 13563 viewswarwickhoop

Hasn't even made the bench.
I know its horses for courses but Dyer making the Bench in front of Adel.
Should we be worried?
where's Adel on 18:24 - Sep 1 with 7772 viewssoupandhoop

fulham palace rd,waiting for a bus
where's Adel on 18:59 - Sep 1 with 7658 viewsyankranger

I find it concerning. I don't see why he wouldn't be on the bench.
where's Adel on 19:01 - Sep 1 with 7653 viewsClive_Anderson

Away against one of the best teams in the league, so of course you can't play your best players.

Have to play some of the less skillful players as they bring something else to the game or something.
where's Adel on 19:32 - Sep 1 with 7591 viewsJamie

Tactical decision according to qpr media guy.
where's Adel on 19:46 - Sep 1 with 7537 viewsSpiritofGregory

Can't play him away at Man City because he doesn't pass the ball and is not interested in tracking back. That's why he never made it at Spurs, he is not a team player.
where's Adel on 19:50 - Sep 1 with 7508 viewsmichael67

where's Adel on 19:32 - Sep 1 by Jamie

Tactical decision according to qpr media guy.

Meaning we know and we are not telling you.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

where's Adel on 19:56 - Sep 1 with 7477 viewsQPR_ARG

Read someone on Twitter said he's off on international duty with Morocco. I had heard he was called-up and there is an international break coming up.

I hope that is true and I hope it's not an indication Hughes doesn't like him. It can't be. He just got a new contract and the number 10 shirt.

If you ask me: Adel has to play every match. End of.

where's Adel on 20:05 - Sep 1 with 7431 viewsSL4_Ranger

where's Adel on 19:46 - Sep 1 by SpiritofGregory

Can't play him away at Man City because he doesn't pass the ball and is not interested in tracking back. That's why he never made it at Spurs, he is not a team player.

this.
Login to get fewer ads

where's Adel on 20:06 - Sep 1 with 7418 viewsSL4_Ranger

where's Adel on 19:56 - Sep 1 by QPR_ARG

Read someone on Twitter said he's off on international duty with Morocco. I had heard he was called-up and there is an international break coming up.

I hope that is true and I hope it's not an indication Hughes doesn't like him. It can't be. He just got a new contract and the number 10 shirt.

If you ask me: Adel has to play every match. End of.

ridiculous. You're saying because of his shirt number. He has to start, even if he has been playing terrible. Laughable.
where's Adel on 20:08 - Sep 1 with 7398 viewsSpiritofGregory

No player should have an automatic place in the team. If you don't perform you get replaced.
where's Adel on 20:21 - Sep 1 with 7357 viewsClive_Anderson

I've seen him track back loads of times. I guess because he is skillful people assume he doesn't do it as much as less skillful players.

Not only that he keeps the ball and sets up and scores goals.
where's Adel on 20:22 - Sep 1 with 7353 viewsEalingRanger

He doesn't pass the ball!? Find me somebody who has played for us in the past 4 seasons with more assists. Mentalist.
where's Adel on 20:24 - Sep 1 with 7335 viewsDan_Aykroyd

Do you go to games? Thought not.
where's Adel on 20:25 - Sep 1 with 7323 viewsClive_Anderson

where's Adel on 20:22 - Sep 1 by EalingRanger

He doesn't pass the ball!? Find me somebody who has played for us in the past 4 seasons with more assists. Mentalist.

It's a form of reverse snobbery. "I didn't have much skill when I played, but I made up for it with other attributes". Er...no you didn't.

If a player is good at dribbling and has amazing skills then that means he never passes regardless of what actually happens on the pitch.

Nothing will ever change these people's minds, not even if the player in question gets, say, 19 assists in one season.
where's Adel on 20:25 - Sep 1 with 7324 viewssmegma

He was withdrawn as hes in the world angling championships tomorrow morning.
where's Adel on 20:28 - Sep 1 with 7308 viewsDan_Aykroyd

where's Adel on 20:25 - Sep 1 by Clive_Anderson

It's a form of reverse snobbery. "I didn't have much skill when I played, but I made up for it with other attributes". Er...no you didn't.

If a player is good at dribbling and has amazing skills then that means he never passes regardless of what actually happens on the pitch.

Nothing will ever change these people's minds, not even if the player in question gets, say, 19 assists in one season.

19 assists....should have got at least 20.

Just concerning how some of our fans have no real knowledge of football. Spirit of Gregory had a semi for Norwich for last season. Ruddy for England No 1 etc....still not convinced he is a QPR fans after reading a lot of his tripe.
where's Adel on 20:28 - Sep 1 with 7301 viewsEalingRanger

where's Adel on 20:25 - Sep 1 by Clive_Anderson

I agree with you, find the lack of appreciation shown to Taarabt incredible. The guy is one of the main reasons we are playing at this level now.

It's preposterous to still think he is some petulant ball hog. Really winds me up.
where's Adel on 20:36 - Sep 1 with 7256 viewsHulahoop7

where's Adel on 20:28 - Sep 1 by EalingRanger

I agree with you, find the lack of appreciation shown to Taarabt incredible. The guy is one of the main reasons we are playing at this level now.

It's preposterous to still think he is some petulant ball hog. Really winds me up.

Perspective people. Seriously. He needed a kick up the r's. I fully expect him to feature against chelski, sparky just needed a way to comunicating to him that he needs to up his game. We would have lost even more possession had he been on the pitch and you know it.
where's Adel on 20:39 - Sep 1 with 7222 viewsSpiritofGregory

where's Adel on 20:22 - Sep 1 by EalingRanger

In the championship yes but that doesn't count because we are now in the Premier league. I was at the Swansea game and he just hogged the ball when there were players available.

The days of the maverick are long gone. Today you are required to have technique and a strong work ethic.

Adel has not made the step up that everyone expected. If he thinks that he can dribble past 4 players and score he is mistaken, the opposition in this league are sharper and too canny for that. He needs to adopt a team game if he wants to do well. I now understand why his career nose dived at Spurs.

where's Adel on 20:39 - Sep 1 with 7220 viewsDan_Aykroyd

where's Adel on 20:36 - Sep 1 by Hulahoop7

Perspective people. Seriously. He needed a kick up the r's. I fully expect him to feature against chelski, sparky just needed a way to comunicating to him that he needs to up his game. We would have lost even more possession had he been on the pitch and you know it.

Really? That crystal ball worked for you?
where's Adel on 20:40 - Sep 1 with 7212 viewsSpiritofGregory

where's Adel on 20:21 - Sep 1 by Clive_Anderson

I've seen him track back loads of times. I guess because he is skillful people assume he doesn't do it as much as less skillful players.

Not only that he keeps the ball and sets up and scores goals.

Yes, in the Championship.
where's Adel on 20:40 - Sep 1 with 7212 viewsDan_Aykroyd

where's Adel on 20:39 - Sep 1 by SpiritofGregory

In the championship yes but that doesn't count because we are now in the Premier league. I was at the Swansea game and he just hogged the ball when there were players available.

The days of the maverick are long gone. Today you are required to have technique and a strong work ethic.

Adel has not made the step up that everyone expected. If he thinks that he can dribble past 4 players and score he is mistaken, the opposition in this league are sharper and too canny for that. He needs to adopt a team game if he wants to do well. I now understand why his career nose dived at Spurs.

Go and support Naaaarrrwwwwich like you did last season.
where's Adel on 20:41 - Sep 1 with 7193 viewsSpiritofGregory

where's Adel on 20:36 - Sep 1 by Hulahoop7

Spot on.
where's Adel on 20:44 - Sep 1 with 7171 viewsthame_hoops

adel taarabt is the finest player i have ever seen at rangers and the fact that dyer is on the bench ahead of him is shocking?! wtf?!
where's Adel on 20:46 - Sep 1 with 7163 views18StoneOfHoop

'Tactical decision'?
I agree there are positives to take from our second half showing - a bit like at White Hart Lane last season - BUT 'tactics', what does Mark Hughes know of tactics and team selection? hmmmmm...*strokes itchy beard*

Couple of leading questions to be answered:

1)Clive has asked the question so has Dylan Pressman does Mark Hughes know his best team? will he stick with it? Horses for courses and clever squad rotation? Bollux!Get a consistent first X1 to get used to each other.
4-4-2 is a redundant antideluvian system away from home. End of.
Why play an unfamiliar and not 100% fit centre midfield of Granero - struggling to find his feet - & Faurlin - only 90mins v Walsall since 7th January on a big pitch against the Champions from the off.Maybe give either or both a second half run out..but from the off?.. you're asking for Yaya the monster,Nasri,Silva & Tevez to have a field day which they duly did.Would have been better off with Shaun Derry..seriously.
2)I'm with Seb..SWP is totally limited cobblers.Is it really better,Spirit Of Gregory, to see him twice in a row at The Ethiad dilligently tracking back but doing FA creative or offensively rather than risking Adel Taarabt (not even on the bench)? For all AT's infuriating,pathetic Hull-style away meltdowns he has the possibility of producing the unexpected and defence unlocking.

Ah..enough already from this fat git.
That was Fabio's best game in an R's shirt - great block on clean through David Silva in the first half and threatening overlapping in the second.After half-time the Fulham reject front two had pretty good games as well..there are deffo positives..but think we need a modern tactically astute and imaginative Diego Simeone in charge and a world class lethal Falcao up front to get anything v the CareFreeCoonts.
(Oh Lord,please let me wrong as usual.)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024