Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTD Highlights are a joke 23:55 - Sep 15 with 14337 viewsRanger78

I can no longer stomach watching MOTD.

For so many years playing non Prem League, we have had nothing to compare against but now we are at the games, the MOTD highlights stand out as being so poor!

They are also so biased towards the big teams its embarrassing

MOTD Highlights are a joke on 10:01 - Sep 17 with 1152 viewssmegma

All fans of PL teams (with the exception of Utd/Citeh/Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs) probably say the same thing every week about MOTD. I couldn't give a flying one as to what pundits say , I was there and I know what happened. But the editor of the show surely should've shown the Bertrand assault that two papers I've read said it should've been a red card. Had JT committed it it would've been shown, the pundits would've spent 10 minutes discussing it and there would be 20 threads on here about it.Had Barton done it he would be banned for life.So please don't tell me that MOTD is a true reflection of what we saw on Saturday. Who remembers Citeh away the other week and a certain Kolarov going around rugby tackling players while already on a yellow ? Did MOTD show it ?? Did they bowlocks.
MOTD Highlights are a joke on 10:41 - Sep 17 with 1141 viewsdaveB

MOTD Highlights are a joke on 10:01 - Sep 17 by smegma

All fans of PL teams (with the exception of Utd/Citeh/Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs) probably say the same thing every week about MOTD. I couldn't give a flying one as to what pundits say , I was there and I know what happened. But the editor of the show surely should've shown the Bertrand assault that two papers I've read said it should've been a red card. Had JT committed it it would've been shown, the pundits would've spent 10 minutes discussing it and there would be 20 threads on here about it.Had Barton done it he would be banned for life.So please don't tell me that MOTD is a true reflection of what we saw on Saturday. Who remembers Citeh away the other week and a certain Kolarov going around rugby tackling players while already on a yellow ? Did MOTD show it ?? Did they bowlocks.

motd2 last night was great, we don;t want to talk about the handshake followed by 5 minutes of talking about the handshake plus a bit about Dion Dublin playing for Man Utd reserves once which meant they could only show 90 seconds highlights of our game. Piss Poor
MOTD Highlights are a joke on 11:50 - Sep 17 with 1115 viewsQPunkR

MOTD Highlights are a joke on 10:41 - Sep 17 by daveB

motd2 last night was great, we don;t want to talk about the handshake followed by 5 minutes of talking about the handshake plus a bit about Dion Dublin playing for Man Utd reserves once which meant they could only show 90 seconds highlights of our game. Piss Poor

60 seconds of which was just on the handshake. I was appalled at MOTD2 last night. Especially as there was only 1 game played yesterday, the only actual 'football' they managed to squeeze in from our game was the 2 Scum penalty shouts

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024