Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
hello from west ham 21:38 - Sep 28 with 3778 viewswesthamroy

Hello qpr boys. I am going on the beer early Monday afternoon with the lads well lads is a laugh as our average age is 60. Which pubs are the best for us away fans to visit before the game. All the best.
hello from west ham on 21:42 - Sep 28 with 3238 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Hello to you too. There are many on and around Shepherds Bush Green, Walkabout welcomes away fans or the Wetherspoons Central Bar upstairs opposite the Shepherds Bush Central Line tube station is another option where both sets of fans mix, colours accepted (especially at your ages!). Enjoy the game.
hello from west ham on 21:48 - Sep 28 with 3201 viewswesthamroy

hello from west ham on 21:42 - Sep 28 by Sudbury_Hill_R

Hello to you too. There are many on and around Shepherds Bush Green, Walkabout welcomes away fans or the Wetherspoons Central Bar upstairs opposite the Shepherds Bush Central Line tube station is another option where both sets of fans mix, colours accepted (especially at your ages!). Enjoy the game.

Many thanks sudbury hill R is that a traIn station? Last time we came west we were in the general smuts but have been informed it is no longer there is that a correct assumption?
hello from west ham on 21:57 - Sep 28 with 3151 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

hello from west ham on 21:48 - Sep 28 by westhamroy

Many thanks sudbury hill R is that a traIn station? Last time we came west we were in the general smuts but have been informed it is no longer there is that a correct assumption?

Sadly so.
hello from west ham on 22:05 - Sep 28 with 3113 viewsLewes_r

Old school tip. Try out our west London pie and mash at Cookes ( before it gets closed down) opposite goldhawk rd tube

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

hello from west ham on 22:23 - Sep 28 with 3055 viewscalders

hello from west ham on 22:05 - Sep 28 by Lewes_r

Old school tip. Try out our west London pie and mash at Cookes ( before it gets closed down) opposite goldhawk rd tube

Far better than nathans.
hello from west ham on 22:45 - Sep 28 with 2976 viewswesthamroy

hello from west ham on 22:05 - Sep 28 by Lewes_r

Top man double pie double mash will go down well with our freedom pass crew my lot still don't believe I even know how to use a computer. What do you lots reckon the score will be? Having watched the tottenham game and seeing you get nothing for a great performance I see us being under pressure from the word go I have never backed againts us or England in my life but this time I may just. Only to cover expenses mind. Wink wink nudge nudge
hello from west ham on 22:56 - Sep 28 with 2943 viewsHayesender

hello from west ham on 22:45 - Sep 28 by westhamroy

Top man double pie double mash will go down well with our freedom pass crew my lot still don't believe I even know how to use a computer. What do you lots reckon the score will be? Having watched the tottenham game and seeing you get nothing for a great performance I see us being under pressure from the word go I have never backed againts us or England in my life but this time I may just. Only to cover expenses mind. Wink wink nudge nudge

Pie and mash (best in London) and then a shirt walk to O'Neil's.

Steer clear of the market though. You'll think you're back in east London

Poll: Shamima Beghum

hello from west ham on 00:06 - Sep 29 with 2831 viewswestolian

We will absolutely smash you and lose 2-1

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Login to get fewer ads

hello from west ham on 01:00 - Sep 29 with 2775 viewsGloryHunter

What's this? A nice West Ham fan? This is seriously challenging my world view.
hello from west ham on 01:37 - Sep 29 with 2750 viewsSonofNorfolt

There's been a love in between us and yourselves for some time now.
Last time at your place, there were probably about 50 each in the Lord Stanley, without a hint of animosity after the game, probably the way it should be but rarely is.
hello from west ham on 03:54 - Sep 29 with 2713 viewsade_qpr

hello from west ham on 01:00 - Sep 29 by GloryHunter

What's this? A nice West Ham fan? This is seriously challenging my world view.

Yes actually found a West Ham supporter in Oz and he's not a bad bloke.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

hello from west ham on 04:12 - Sep 29 with 2708 viewsThaiHoop

My late Dad and 4 or 5 of my best mates are Hammers fans, all knowledgable fans with a balanced view of where they stand as a football club. Much rather talk to them about football than most Scum (yes I associate with a couple!), Spuds and Manure fans I know who all generally have skewed tunnel vision of their own clubs and the game in general.

In short, good luck to West Ham, you're alright in my book....but you're gonna get it on Monday!
hello from west ham on 07:21 - Sep 29 with 2655 viewslondonscottish

hello from west ham on 00:06 - Sep 29 by westolian

We will absolutely smash you and lose 2-1

This is what will happen :-(

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

hello from west ham on 07:24 - Sep 29 with 2652 viewsBlackCrowe

Struggling to think of a West Ham supporter that I haven't liked actually. Should be a cracking atmosphere and as said at the the top O'Neills and Walkabout, whilst not great, are certainly good for away supporters. Assume Carroll is still out?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

hello from west ham on 08:15 - Sep 29 with 2598 viewsCharlie1

Roy
West ham normally end up in oneils thanks to PC Plod

Westy has the scoreline bang on

2:59 baby!

hello from west ham on 08:19 - Sep 29 with 2584 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Belushi's is good for away fans.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

hello from west ham on 08:51 - Sep 29 with 2532 viewsLoftusR

hello from west ham on 01:37 - Sep 29 by SonofNorfolt

There's been a love in between us and yourselves for some time now.
Last time at your place, there were probably about 50 each in the Lord Stanley, without a hint of animosity after the game, probably the way it should be but rarely is.

I think that stems from years back in the Goldhawk. One year after a match a group of West Ham fans came in after the game. At that time it was run by Margaret McG, everyone got chatting and it ended in a late one. Turns out one one the West Ham group was the landlady of a pub over that way (Lord Stanley??). We all went over there for the return fixture where the locals put on a bit of a do for us and were very welcoming. Probably done the same thing a couple of times since. Not sure who runs it now or whether we would get the same welcome?
hello from west ham on 10:56 - Sep 29 with 2397 viewsLOTR

hello from west ham on 08:51 - Sep 29 by LoftusR

I think that stems from years back in the Goldhawk. One year after a match a group of West Ham fans came in after the game. At that time it was run by Margaret McG, everyone got chatting and it ended in a late one. Turns out one one the West Ham group was the landlady of a pub over that way (Lord Stanley??). We all went over there for the return fixture where the locals put on a bit of a do for us and were very welcoming. Probably done the same thing a couple of times since. Not sure who runs it now or whether we would get the same welcome?

I think there is a fantastic relationship between us and West Ham. Not sure the origins of it, but I'm glad, as Northolt said it should happen more often, but sadly it doesn't.

I don't know what it was like in the 80s, but I've never heard of any problems between us and the Hammers. I think they hate Chelsea just as much as we do, which is always nice!
hello from west ham on 11:06 - Sep 29 with 2377 viewsHayesender

I read something by a man city fan who said the two London clubs he respects are QPR and west ham, as they both have proper working class fans who know their roots.

Yes, west ham have far superior no's than us, but I think there's something in what he said!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

hello from west ham on 11:06 - Sep 29 with 2380 viewswesthamroy

We do hate chelsea as much as you but only bitter because anyone decent we get through the youths ends up there and sadly you guys seem to buy all the shite out out of contract has beens if they ever were beens. they are also tunneled in there views that if either of us beat them they had flu as a squad c#nts in my book even to work with you can sniff them out don't know why but we seem to have the ability like you do. We could have 300 people in a line up and be able to pick the only chelsea fan out mugs.
hello from west ham on 11:31 - Sep 29 with 2349 viewspeejaybee

Oh well 0-0 Draw then.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

hello from west ham on 17:39 - Sep 29 with 2085 viewsLowerloftLad

Most whu fans I know are fine and have no problem with QPR either. Now let's talk returns I have the receipt for rob green :)

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

hello from west ham on 18:55 - Sep 29 with 2018 viewsMichael_Hunt

All stems back to the 70''s. Both QPR & WHU where known as "footballing sides", both played in similar tight grounds ( look at the shape of the goals in those days and you realise how close to the crowd they where).

One of the best games I've ever seen at LR was a night game against them in the early 70's, ended 0-0 but still lives in the memory.
hello from west ham on 19:37 - Sep 29 with 1965 viewsEsgaroth

hello from west ham on 07:24 - Sep 29 by BlackCrowe

Struggling to think of a West Ham supporter that I haven't liked actually. Should be a cracking atmosphere and as said at the the top O'Neills and Walkabout, whilst not great, are certainly good for away supporters. Assume Carroll is still out?

Two West Ham fans i don't like are Russel Brand and The Moose from talk sport.

Other than those two idiots i have always liked West Ham. Next door is a Hammers fan and he is a top bloke.

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

hello from west ham on 21:05 - Sep 29 with 1879 viewssunburyhoop

hello from west ham on 11:31 - Sep 29 by peejaybee

Oh well 0-0 Draw then.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw a nice piece about Phil Parkes today, when asked what the score would be on Monday he said he would be happy with a 0-0.
Didn't realise that he played exactly the same amount of games (344) for QPR & West Ham. Legend for both clubs. ATAF.

QPR is my religion, loftus road is my church

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024