Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show 16:59 - Oct 2 with 1927 viewsitv

Hi,

My name is Tom Day and I'm working on a pilot for a new ITV 4 football debate show.

We're looking for passionate and opinionated football fans to be part of our studio audience and put forward questions to our panel of big name guests from the world of football.

It's a serious discussion show, and while there will be plenty of light hearted moments we are aiming for a tone to the debate that is closer to Question Time than Soccer AM. We want to give fans the chance to hear from our panel of experts (comprising players, managers, referees and journalists), to pose questions, discuss the big talking points of the moment in the game, and to hear the opinions of those who know the game from the inside.

The pilot will be filmed on Monday the 22nd October in Central London from 6pm, and will be finished by around 9pm.

If you're interested in coming along, representing your football club and asking a question then please get in touch, either by email (tom.day@itv.com) or phone (02071574524), and I can explain more about the show.

Similarly if there is anyone you know who would be interested, please send them my details.

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you

Tom Day

ITV STUDIOS
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 17:01 - Oct 2 with 1917 viewstoboboly

"We're looking for passionate and opinionated football fans"

They're the ones least likely to make a coherant point.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 07:42 - Oct 3 with 1805 viewsWalnut

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 17:01 - Oct 2 by toboboly

"We're looking for passionate and opinionated football fans"

They're the ones least likely to make a coherant point.

"OK, to kick us off, let's talk about the relationship between football & broadcasters - What's your opinion of the ITV group as a football broadcaster?"
Good luck!
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 07:53 - Oct 3 with 1790 viewsHantsHoop

ITV football coverage is shit. As will be this tripe.
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 07:56 - Oct 3 with 1786 viewsRoller

Tom, I'd suggest leaving your address if you want to receive any emails. Not that you would get one from me, personally I don't think that ITV should be allowed to broadcast football, Andy Townsend is awful, absolutely awful. I could do a better job.

Finally "comprising of"? Are you a journalist? "Comprising" or "consisting of" please. It doesn't bode well for your programme. Good luck.
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 08:11 - Oct 3 with 1773 viewsWalnut

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 07:56 - Oct 3 by Roller

Tom, I'd suggest leaving your address if you want to receive any emails. Not that you would get one from me, personally I don't think that ITV should be allowed to broadcast football, Andy Townsend is awful, absolutely awful. I could do a better job.

Finally "comprising of"? Are you a journalist? "Comprising" or "consisting of" please. It doesn't bode well for your programme. Good luck.

"and now our popular retro spot - this week, the ITV digital saga"
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 08:31 - Oct 3 with 1755 viewssimmo

That didnt go very well did it itv....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 08:34 - Oct 3 with 1744 viewsWatford_Ranger

At least 'The Championship' was a really good highlights show. I always enjoyed the suspense of not knowing if your team's game would be randomly omitted or not.
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 09:05 - Oct 3 with 1722 viewsWalnut

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 08:34 - Oct 3 by Watford_Ranger

At least 'The Championship' was a really good highlights show. I always enjoyed the suspense of not knowing if your team's game would be randomly omitted or not.

:-)

"and here's the best of rest of Leagues 1 & 2" Goals scored 60, goals shown 10
Login to get fewer ads

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 09:09 - Oct 3 with 1713 viewsthame_hoops

ITV HD missed steven 'ermmmm' Gerrards goal for England vs The usa at WC2010, i just heard cheering from neighbours and had a blank screen. thanks a bunch ITV

In all seriousness, Tom has come on here in peace, sounds like a good night but im washing my hair
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 09:39 - Oct 3 with 1687 viewsKonk

"We're looking for passionate and opinionated football fans to be part of our studio audience and put forward questions to our panel of big name guests from the world of football."

They need to track down that lad from the Port Vale League cup game. He was passionate and opinionated.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 09:54 - Oct 3 with 1679 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Drill Hall' is now called RADA studios with a huge RADA banner outside.

Just incase anyone hasn't been before, they might get confused.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 10:01 - Oct 3 with 1670 viewsdaveB

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 08:11 - Oct 3 by Walnut

"and now our popular retro spot - this week, the ITV digital saga"

where clubs signed a 3 year tv deal and spent it all within a month then when the deal fell through they quite rightly blamed ITV for it going wrong but never accepted any responsibility for blowing money they didn't have
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 10:09 - Oct 3 with 1660 viewsbob566

watching the champions league on itv last night. Truely awful. Why oh why do you broadcast the scores when you have highlights on after.

BBC's fa cup coverage for the record was crap too. Remember a few seasons back when we were playing chelsea and i'd avoided the score as i'd been working.

What do you think linnekers opening line is. "well no shocks today but plenty of goals and controversial decisions"

So i knew we'd lost before a highlighted ball had been kicked in anger.
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 10:12 - Oct 3 with 1651 viewsdaveB

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 10:09 - Oct 3 by bob566

watching the champions league on itv last night. Truely awful. Why oh why do you broadcast the scores when you have highlights on after.

BBC's fa cup coverage for the record was crap too. Remember a few seasons back when we were playing chelsea and i'd avoided the score as i'd been working.

What do you think linnekers opening line is. "well no shocks today but plenty of goals and controversial decisions"

So i knew we'd lost before a highlighted ball had been kicked in anger.

probably because not everyone is going to watch the highlights so want to know the other scores
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 10:40 - Oct 3 with 1633 viewskensalriser

Shall we just mob up with flaming torches and pitchforks? Jeez.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 10:49 - Oct 3 with 1614 viewseastside_r

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 10:40 - Oct 3 by kensalriser

Shall we just mob up with flaming torches and pitchforks? Jeez.

For ITV? Actually that's quite a good idea.
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 11:31 - Oct 3 with 1575 viewsbob566

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 10:12 - Oct 3 by daveB

probably because not everyone is going to watch the highlights so want to know the other scores

but the highlights are a 30 min package immediately after the main match. Surely if they can't hang on that long they could use teletext if they really wanted the scores.
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 12:51 - Oct 3 with 1537 viewshoof_hearted

We are so horrible.

I couldn't be prouder.
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 15:33 - Oct 3 with 1500 viewsdaveB

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 11:31 - Oct 3 by bob566

but the highlights are a 30 min package immediately after the main match. Surely if they can't hang on that long they could use teletext if they really wanted the scores.

they are usually shown half an hour later so a different programme and they like to finish the show showing the league table of the game they have shown live which would of course be affected by other results. When ITV used to not read out the results they had tons of compliants with people saying they only cared about Man Utd so they can't win really
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 15:59 - Oct 3 with 1475 viewsbob566

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 15:33 - Oct 3 by daveB

they are usually shown half an hour later so a different programme and they like to finish the show showing the league table of the game they have shown live which would of course be affected by other results. When ITV used to not read out the results they had tons of compliants with people saying they only cared about Man Utd so they can't win really

but over here in ireland on our national station RTE they show the highlights of the other group game in man utds group straight after the match. Then they show the table and do some analysis and interviews. Then they bring you the highlights from the other games where you still don't know the scores. It makes more sense to me that way.

Maybe it's just me but i much prefer to watch MOTD or any other highlights package not knowing the results. I can understand your argument too that some people will want the results etc and just head to bed as it's on late.
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 17:28 - Oct 3 with 1433 viewstoboboly

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 07:53 - Oct 3 by HantsHoop

ITV football coverage is shit. As will be this tripe.

Very true.

ITV football coverage is worse than Channel 5. Much, much worse. All that arselicking to Utd and the scum.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 17:29 - Oct 8 with 1335 viewsitv

If anyone lurking is interested we still have seats in the audience available.

It should be a good night out - a chance to hear from a panel of well known names, including an ex footballer, journalist, referee and manager. And it's free!That's not the worst thing in the world is it?
Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 21:43 - Oct 8 with 1249 viewsTearsOfaClown

Audience members needed for ITV4 football debate show on 17:29 - Oct 8 by itv

If anyone lurking is interested we still have seats in the audience available.

It should be a good night out - a chance to hear from a panel of well known names, including an ex footballer, journalist, referee and manager. And it's free!That's not the worst thing in the world is it?

"And it's free! That's not the worst thing in the world is it? "

No - watching SWP is the worst and its not free either!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024