Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) 22:28 - Oct 4 with 3703 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Advanced Ticket News & Coach Travel Information: Plymouth Argyle FC v Rochdale AFC - npower Football League Two - Saturday 20th October 2012 - 3.00PM Kick Off,

We will be Allocated in the Barn Park End and Ticket Prices are as Follows:

Adults £20,
Over 65 £15,
Under 18's £7,

Please Note: You can buy Tickets Day of The Match at Home Park!!

Next Trip on the Road is to Home Park for Rochdale's 7th Away Game against Devon outfit Plymouth Argyle Football Club this will cost £28 Adult & £25 Under 16s on Saturday 20th October 2012, Departing Spotland Stadium at 7.30AM you can book a place for
Rochdale's 7th Away Game of the season by going in the club shop or by calling 0844 826 1907 (option 3)!!

Bookings for other away games can also be taken in advance if Stotts Coaches are to run all season long!!

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
Home Park
Plymouth
Devon
PL2 3DQ

Directions:

From the North:
Travel on the A38 Devon Expressway until the junction with the A386, signposted Home Park, City Centre, Ferry Port, and Tavistock. At the roundabout as you come off the A38 take the second exit A386, signposted Plymouth Argyle Home Park, Ferry Port. Stay on this road for approximately a mile; the stadium is on your left.

From Cornwall:
Head towards Plymouth on the A38 and across the Tamar Bridge at Saltash. Stay on the A38 until the junction mentioned above but take the fifth exit off the roundabout.

Home Park is a short walk from Plymouth Train Station. those who are going by train are likely to experience the best of Central Park as the well signed route takes you right through the middle of one of Plymouth's best-loved recreation areas.

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 15:49 - Oct 20 with 979 viewsDale23years

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 13:27 - Oct 20 by aleanddale

Cant get to Home Park today so will follow on here and Sky Sports.

Come on the Dale.

Lets put to bed last Saturdays abject display and come home from Devon with 3 more away points!!

Up the Dale!!!

Bet your glad you not gone Home park

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 15:53 - Oct 20 with 955 viewsphomem

How come you missed kick off taz
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 00:48 - Oct 21 with 884 viewsolympicdale

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 21:56 - Oct 14 by phomem

Od his photography has gone quiet in the last twelve months.

Still snapping away?

yeah but hit a bit of a snag in past few months, hope to go back to taking pics at Spotland again soon.

Life is a game of fate.

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 00:49 - Oct 21 with 882 viewsTVOS1907

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 00:48 - Oct 21 by olympicdale

yeah but hit a bit of a snag in past few months, hope to go back to taking pics at Spotland again soon.

A bit of a snag.....

You don't have a camera anymore, per chance?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 01:19 - Oct 21 with 867 viewsolympicdale

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 00:49 - Oct 21 by TVOS1907

A bit of a snag.....

You don't have a camera anymore, per chance?

my current camera messed up then my printer broke down, so had to get both sorted out.

Life is a game of fate.

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 10:28 - Oct 21 with 834 viewsphomem

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 00:48 - Oct 21 by olympicdale

Thought you had to have some sort of agreement with the fl to take shots at a game?
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 11:47 - Oct 22 with 735 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 15:53 - Oct 20 by phomem

How come you missed kick off taz

I did 3 ground's prior my arrival plus there were delay's because something had happened in Totnes

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 15:05 - Oct 22 with 672 viewsdeezel

you were unlucky there tazzy, it was 1974 the last time anything happened in Totnes
Login to get fewer ads

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 15:30 - Oct 22 with 652 viewsmacro

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 11:47 - Oct 22 by DaleAwaydayBot

I did 3 ground's prior my arrival plus there were delay's because something had happened in Totnes

You watched matches at three grounds prior to the one at Plymouth or you just looked at them?

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 18:18 - Oct 22 with 594 viewsCrede

Anybody travelling by rail, and not in Plymouth prior to 10am was subject to massive delays due to a woman deciding to stand in front of a train.
Even rail replacement buses don't work when you see the vast amount of people using the rail services to Cornwall, and all with luggage.

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 19:24 - Oct 22 with 546 viewsPDIDDY

kinel taz, hope youre not ticking grounds off that you havnt seen a match on? its like looking at a bird and claiming to have nailed her allover, i

Gissa job

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 19:42 - Oct 22 with 537 viewsmacro

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 19:24 - Oct 22 by PDIDDY

kinel taz, hope youre not ticking grounds off that you havnt seen a match on? its like looking at a bird and claiming to have nailed her allover, i

Now that's an analogy
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 19:52 - Oct 22 with 525 viewsPDIDDY

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 19:42 - Oct 22 by macro

Now that's an analogy

i never mentioned bum fun

Gissa job

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 20:03 - Oct 22 with 519 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 19:24 - Oct 22 by PDIDDY

i arrived just after kick off but it were big ground to get around from their club shop

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 12:49 - Oct 23 with 485 viewsDoris

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 20:03 - Oct 22 by DaleAwaydayBot

i arrived just after kick off but it were big ground to get around from their club shop

Did you manage to hear if the tannoy man gave the away attendance on saturday Taz.
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 12:59 - Oct 23 with 463 viewsCrede

I had a text saying Argyle had confirmed the away following as 111
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 13:00 - Oct 23 with 461 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 12:59 - Oct 23 by Crede

I had a text saying Argyle had confirmed the away following as 111

well i know i were 85th person through those turnstiles so i wasn't the only one to miss kick off

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024