Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) 20:57 - Oct 20 with 2195 viewsBuryhomenitebum

I set off early on Saturday afternoon no breakfast stop's this time around got to the kitchen which were Full of Bury Fans (me) heading to the living room never got there til 2.47PM which only gave me around 13 minutes just to get to the tv remote which were a poor quality tv remote thank god my parents weren't in the room as I'd farted and the room stunk.

My Sofa

I ended up with a Notlob Fan next door to me (Mr Taylor) and a Manure fan next door to me (My Amjam) on my left which is your right if you are right in front of my house which you are not I hope!!!

We started the game brilliantly and we didn't let them score which is perfect and makes us really good but then we let them score and we were rubbish and my mexican wave wouldnt get going because Mr Amjam wasn't at home anymore as he had gone to Morrisions to buy some flour and milk.

We were losing and I missed Zac Thompson getting sent off as I had gone to my toilet but the referee was an idiot and got it wrong as they always do for us.

The Referee

At half time I went to the kitchen which were good and I got myself a tea and a pie. The tea were rubbish as I'd put no sugar in it and the pie were only warm as it had only been in the oven for 15 minutes which I thought were long enough but werent.

My Pi

My cup of tea

Second half started and we were back playing well as we didn't let them score and then we scored and I were well chuffed because it was Poleon who scored it who is dead good and I went mental and jeff went mental and it was brilliant

My view of the goal

Mr Taylor started screaming next door as Notlob were not losing anymore when they were losing earlier which made things worse so i kicked the coffee table and hurt my toe which still hurts but is part of being a fan

Then they scored which was rubbish defending and I were upset and then Notlob scored which were even worse then I didnt wat the last 15 minutes instead I turned over and watched star wars 3 which is star wars 6 which is tyhe last one which is dead good.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 21:04 - Oct 20 with 2150 viewsroccydaleian

How did the Bish play?
Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 21:06 - Oct 20 with 2144 viewsstuartcryer

dont waste our time you are in significant you bucket

wardle blue

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 21:06 - Oct 20 with 2143 viewsShun

Impressive impersonation.
Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 21:08 - Oct 20 with 2136 viewssandylaner1

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 21:30 - Oct 20 with 2084 viewsRotherhamDale

Made me laugh actually!

Possession with progression.

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 21:32 - Oct 20 with 2077 viewsroccydaleian

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 21:30 - Oct 20 by RotherhamDale

Made me laugh actually!

Me too. Methinks it might be a wind up.
Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 21:38 - Oct 20 with 2066 viewsTTNYear

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 21:32 - Oct 20 by roccydaleian

Me too. Methinks it might be a wind up.

One doffs ones cap... Can't believe it's took this long to do it

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 21:47 - Oct 20 with 2045 viewsroccydaleian

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 21:38 - Oct 20 by TTNYear

One doffs ones cap... Can't believe it's took this long to do it

Do one you spiv. Anyhow do you fancy meeting up for a cofee?
Login to get fewer ads

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:02 - Oct 20 with 1996 viewsjudd

I really do hope that this SHIT, probably meant for the death to former players club down the road, does not detract from the normal standard that we can expect from our very own correspondent.

Some of it isn't even funny, ffs.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:28 - Oct 20 with 1962 viewsRayWilkins

What a delightful read but my word Bury still haven't won and I'd be looking over my shoulder if I was shaker right now.

I'm sure that Kevin and the boys will get a shufty on and sort the mess out though as I'm told that bury have an easy run of fixtures coming up, marvellous.

'My word'

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:43 - Oct 20 with 1937 viewsphomem

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:28 - Oct 20 by RayWilkins

What a delightful read but my word Bury still haven't won and I'd be looking over my shoulder if I was shaker right now.

I'm sure that Kevin and the boys will get a shufty on and sort the mess out though as I'm told that bury have an easy run of fixtures coming up, marvellous.

Starting with a true relegation six pointer v the pool Tuesday night
Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:46 - Oct 20 with 1928 viewsjudd

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:43 - Oct 20 by phomem

Dale fans are getting as bad as bury fans, dishing out season-end "awards" in October.

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:48 - Oct 20 with 1925 viewsRayWilkins

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:43 - Oct 20 by phomem

Full credit to you for pointing that out, I'd imagine that Kevin may give the boys a couple of days off between now and then just to boost morale.

The boys would be over the moon with that, tremendous.

'My word'

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:51 - Oct 20 with 1921 viewsphomem

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:48 - Oct 20 by RayWilkins

Full credit to you for pointing that out, I'd imagine that Kevin may give the boys a couple of days off between now and then just to boost morale.

The boys would be over the moon with that, tremendous.

They'll be sick as a parrot if they lose but they need to take it one game at a time it's not as if each game is their cup final
Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 00:43 - Oct 21 with 1857 viewsTVOS1907

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 21:47 - Oct 20 by roccydaleian

Do one you spiv. Anyhow do you fancy meeting up for a cofee?

Another reason not to drink there.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 00:47 - Oct 21 with 1857 viewschuckleberry

Your pictures are rubbish.

They are in focus and don't crash my puter.
Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 20:51 - Oct 21 with 1736 viewsroccydaleian

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 00:43 - Oct 21 by TVOS1907

Another reason not to drink there.

Er. As if you knew that was a Kiss song anyhow.
Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:03 - Oct 21 with 1688 viewsTVOS1907

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 20:51 - Oct 21 by roccydaleian

Er. As if you knew that was a Kiss song anyhow.

Er, ColDale mentioned it t'other day.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:38 - Oct 24 with 1509 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 21:06 - Oct 20 by stuartcryer

dont waste our time you are in significant you bucket

Only just read this thread - been away.

Please ignore stuartcryer, that was fooking brilliant.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:41 - Oct 24 with 1497 viewsTTNYear

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:38 - Oct 24 by BigDaveMyCock

Only just read this thread - been away.

Please ignore stuartcryer, that was fooking brilliant.

It were a rip off peace if you ask me

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:43 - Oct 24 with 1490 viewsjudd

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:41 - Oct 24 by TTNYear

It were. Shame you weren't vitally wounded.

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:59 - Oct 24 with 1465 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:41 - Oct 24 by TTNYear

I often wonder what fans of other clubs think of the posts from you-know-who and whether they are tempted to lumber us all in the same bracket.

Thank christ but it appears that they have responded in a very creative way, rather than calling us all a bunch of fook-wits.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 23:06 - Oct 24 with 1449 viewsjudd

Awayday Review Special: Yeovil Town (Somerset, East England, The World, The Milky Way) on 22:59 - Oct 24 by BigDaveMyCock

I often wonder what fans of other clubs think of the posts from you-know-who and whether they are tempted to lumber us all in the same bracket.

Thank christ but it appears that they have responded in a very creative way, rather than calling us all a bunch of fook-wits.

You were speaking for you'reself were you, fookwit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024