Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
X 23:10 - Oct 20 with 1682 viewsphomem

Dale players

No Dawson on the bench
Holt scores
Alfie off the bench at anfield
Howe scores again for Torquay

Paul Connor scores two for Gainsborough
Minihan not in the droylsden squad
X on 23:16 - Oct 20 with 1668 viewsRayWilkins

I believe young Craig may have been rested today due to two tough international fixtures this week, and may I just say what a superb result the U21s had over the two legs - myself, Reidy and Ed Chamberlain are already looking forward to bringing you all the coverage from Israel next June with Sky Sports. Excellent.

'My word'

X on 00:15 - Oct 21 with 1625 viewsAtThePeake

X on 23:16 - Oct 20 by RayWilkins

I believe young Craig may have been rested today due to two tough international fixtures this week, and may I just say what a superb result the U21s had over the two legs - myself, Reidy and Ed Chamberlain are already looking forward to bringing you all the coverage from Israel next June with Sky Sports. Excellent.

I believe young Sam picked up an injury in his Droylesden debut last week.

Tangled up in blue.

X on 08:21 - Oct 21 with 1601 viewsRayWilkins

X on 00:15 - Oct 21 by AtThePeake

I believe young Sam picked up an injury in his Droylesden debut last week.

That's a great shame as Sam is a very pleasant young man who has the world at his feet. I'd be made up for the fella if when his loan spell ends that he can have a sustained run in the first team at Spotland, I see alot of the same attributes in young Sam that I could see in Ashley at my time at Chelsea working under Carlo. Tremendous times.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'My word'

X on 09:11 - Oct 21 with 1583 viewsD_Dale

X on 08:21 - Oct 21 by RayWilkins

That's a great shame as Sam is a very pleasant young man who has the world at his feet. I'd be made up for the fella if when his loan spell ends that he can have a sustained run in the first team at Spotland, I see alot of the same attributes in young Sam that I could see in Ashley at my time at Chelsea working under Carlo. Tremendous times.

I see Joe Shaw scored again yesterday as Luton moved into the first round proper of the FA Cup. I wonder if, Ray, in your vast experienceof the beautiful game, you'e found that some players can succeed at the 'non-league' level but struggle in the FL.
X on 10:10 - Oct 21 with 1560 viewsRayWilkins

X on 09:11 - Oct 21 by D_Dale

I see Joe Shaw scored again yesterday as Luton moved into the first round proper of the FA Cup. I wonder if, Ray, in your vast experienceof the beautiful game, you'e found that some players can succeed at the 'non-league' level but struggle in the FL.

May I just add that what a delightful young man Jon Shaw is and it's funny that you mention him as it was only the other week that myself, Kammy and Ben Shephard were discussing over brunch how a league club hadn't taken another punt on Jon Shaw, Kammy described it as 'Unbelievable'. Marvellous company.

'My word'

X on 10:18 - Oct 21 with 1553 viewsphomem

Barnes homer scored two yesterday as well
X on 10:19 - Oct 21 with 1551 viewsRayWilkins

X on 10:18 - Oct 21 by phomem

Barnes homer scored two yesterday as well

Even I can't say pleasant things about him.

'My word'

X on 15:09 - Oct 21 with 1481 viewssweetcorn

X on 10:19 - Oct 21 by RayWilkins

Even I can't say pleasant things about him.

You sir are my all time favourite poster on the rochdale messageboard.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

X on 16:31 - Oct 21 with 1431 viewsThacks_Rabbits

X on 15:09 - Oct 21 by sweetcorn

Have to Agree - RayWilkins is quality.

Just on another subject Ray, Whats your thoughts on Steve Eyre???

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

X on 16:43 - Oct 21 with 1416 viewsRayWilkins

X on 15:09 - Oct 21 by sweetcorn

What a thoroughly decent thing to say old chap, your a credit to yourself and your parents, you Sir will have a namedrop next time I'm on Sky, marvellous.

Steve Eyre is pleasent fellow who I feel may just have been a little out of his depth as a first team coach, I'm sure Steve won't mind me saying that. However I was delighted for him to see him at Wembley last May leading the Huddersfield Town promotion celebrations, superb stuff.

'My word'

X on 16:45 - Oct 21 with 1411 viewsD_Alien

X on 16:43 - Oct 21 by RayWilkins

What a thoroughly decent thing to say old chap, your a credit to yourself and your parents, you Sir will have a namedrop next time I'm on Sky, marvellous.

Steve Eyre is pleasent fellow who I feel may just have been a little out of his depth as a first team coach, I'm sure Steve won't mind me saying that. However I was delighted for him to see him at Wembley last May leading the Huddersfield Town promotion celebrations, superb stuff.

That's enough arselicking - is it true you objected to being called Butch? And why?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

X on 16:55 - Oct 21 with 1395 viewsRayWilkins

X on 16:45 - Oct 21 by D_Alien

That's enough arselicking - is it true you objected to being called Butch? And why?

Your entitled to your opinion and I very much respect it even I don't agree with it.

Le Tiss and Tony Gale asked me about the 'Butch' thing not so long ago as we dined in Gordon Ramsey's restauraunt, the Salmon was sublime by the way, tremendous. Like them that day I couldn't give you an honest answer.

Got to pop off now as I'm on with Ed and Niall after the break.

'My word'

X on 17:05 - Oct 21 with 1375 viewsD_Alien

X on 16:55 - Oct 21 by RayWilkins

Your entitled to your opinion and I very much respect it even I don't agree with it.

Le Tiss and Tony Gale asked me about the 'Butch' thing not so long ago as we dined in Gordon Ramsey's restauraunt, the Salmon was sublime by the way, tremendous. Like them that day I couldn't give you an honest answer.

Got to pop off now as I'm on with Ed and Niall after the break.

Thanks Butch, you're clearly a gentleman

Prefer Asda salmon paste myself

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

X on 17:49 - Oct 21 with 1336 viewsRayWilkins

X on 17:05 - Oct 21 by D_Alien

Thanks Butch, you're clearly a gentleman

Prefer Asda salmon paste myself

That's very decent of you to say, tremendous.

Your a very likeable chap also.

'My word'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024