Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's football... 05:25 - Oct 22 with 2257 viewsPacal_Votan

That's life......it's not set out all nice and neat like a Michelin star restaurant tablecloth.

I think we're an exciting team that's going in the right direction.

If you think sacking the manager and massive upheaval is the answer then I think you obviously like the rough and tumble of the Championship.

Enjoy the F@cking ride I reckon.

"Try the whine!!!"

That's football... on 08:19 - Oct 22 with 2211 viewsCHUBBS

I thought you were gonna break out into song pocal.
I know where you're coming from but we must start winning or we'll be in the championship anyway.I have decided to just enjoy the ride for the next 5 games and if we still haven't won
That's football... on 08:44 - Oct 22 with 2184 viewskropotkin41

I think we have an exciting team as well. It seems to me, despite what the doomsayers are saying, that we can complete in this division. We've had a bad start, but we're not adrift. We need that win.......... doesn't matter how it comes although my own preference would be a Cissé goal or two........... and then we'll get on a roll.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

That's football... on 10:06 - Oct 22 with 2143 viewsbarbicanranger

That's football... on 08:44 - Oct 22 by kropotkin41

I think we have an exciting team as well. It seems to me, despite what the doomsayers are saying, that we can complete in this division. We've had a bad start, but we're not adrift. We need that win.......... doesn't matter how it comes although my own preference would be a Cissé goal or two........... and then we'll get on a roll.

Agreed, nice positive thread this and pretty much captures how I feel.
That's football... on 10:10 - Oct 22 with 2128 viewsTheBlob

I see they're still handing out Prozac like Smarties then.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

That's football... on 10:17 - Oct 22 with 2123 viewsstansleftfoot

30 Games:90 Points left, 7 of the top 8 Clubs played, the chances of playing a settled side. All good news.....the bad news which will remain the case until the 'window' opens is Zamora as our only 90 minute striker, poor in the air, useless as the defender to protect against the dead ball, this is not the first time. Poor at flicking the ball on to a flying winger....Cisse is not the answer...
Just get the left hand on your players shorts elastic and hang on, face the ball, and focus on your job...Can Mark Hughes bring in Faurlin for Park, if not can Faurlin get a game, or does Faurlin play away from home and yesterdays selection is 'going for the home win'?
That's football... on 10:34 - Oct 22 with 2109 viewsadhoc_qpr

I watched Sunderland play before us yesterday and we looked a hell of a lot better than them, but they have 5 points more than us and a game in hand. We outplayed Everton but couldn't capitalise on their sending off and gifted them a soft goal.

I do hate it when people say sacking Hughes will result in relegation - when the fact is our current form will see us just pip Derby's low points total on our way to relegation as the bottom placed team.

We need to stick tight for the moment and see what Hughes can do, yesterday was a decent performance but it doesn't mean anything if we go and get thrashed at Arsenal.
That's football... on 11:52 - Oct 22 with 2070 viewsNice_Alan_QPR

I thought we were actually really nice last night, played some really nice football and I had a really nice time watching it.

It was lovely
That's football... on 12:06 - Oct 22 with 2060 viewsderbyhoop

55% possession, More attempts on goal. Gutted we didn't take all 3 but it's a step in the right direction.

If we can keep that side for the next 4 games, the results will come. Maybe, not away from home but the home win is imminent.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

That's football... on 12:16 - Oct 22 with 2051 viewspomanjou

That's football... on 10:34 - Oct 22 by adhoc_qpr

I watched Sunderland play before us yesterday and we looked a hell of a lot better than them, but they have 5 points more than us and a game in hand. We outplayed Everton but couldn't capitalise on their sending off and gifted them a soft goal.

I do hate it when people say sacking Hughes will result in relegation - when the fact is our current form will see us just pip Derby's low points total on our way to relegation as the bottom placed team.

We need to stick tight for the moment and see what Hughes can do, yesterday was a decent performance but it doesn't mean anything if we go and get thrashed at Arsenal.

We outplayed Everton?? Come on, get real. We might have if we had Jelavic, Distin and Baines, just to mention three, in our team. But only if we dont play Park (at least on his current form) and that may not be possible................

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

That's football... on 12:20 - Oct 22 with 2037 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I was happy with yesterday, not expecting anything at Islington as I think Arsenal will be on a Courtley Ambrose-esque bouncer.

Might nick a draw.

The two after that will be interesting.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

That's football... on 14:00 - Oct 22 with 1994 viewsPacal_Votan

That's football... on 10:10 - Oct 22 by TheBlob

I see they're still handing out Prozac like Smarties then.

I get my hit of fluoride from the tap thanks very much.

Plus.... being bi-polar is horrible but also brilliant too.

I'm still waiting for the ref to give that penalty.

"Try the whine!!!"

That's football... on 14:38 - Oct 22 with 1956 viewsadhoc_qpr

That's football... on 12:16 - Oct 22 by pomanjou

We outplayed Everton?? Come on, get real. We might have if we had Jelavic, Distin and Baines, just to mention three, in our team. But only if we dont play Park (at least on his current form) and that may not be possible................

We had more possession, more shots on and off target and more corners - so yes we did outplay them albeit the sending off was a factor in that.

Still we didn't win or really look like winning though.

Strange that you pick out Jelavic who i thought was one of Everton's worst performers yesterday, despite being a quality player.
That's football... on 15:10 - Oct 22 with 1933 viewspomanjou

That's football... on 14:38 - Oct 22 by adhoc_qpr

We had more possession, more shots on and off target and more corners - so yes we did outplay them albeit the sending off was a factor in that.

Still we didn't win or really look like winning though.

Strange that you pick out Jelavic who i thought was one of Everton's worst performers yesterday, despite being a quality player.

Ad,

We failed to capitalise on the positive stats and as you said yourself, we didnt win or even look like winning. When you outplay a team you look and feel as if you are going to run 5 0r 6 in at any moment. Never looked like it.

I'd trade in our current donkey for Jelavic every day of the week.

pom

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

That's football... on 15:37 - Oct 22 with 1916 viewsTW_R

That's football... on 11:52 - Oct 22 by Nice_Alan_QPR

I thought we were actually really nice last night, played some really nice football and I had a really nice time watching it.

It was lovely

"It was lovely"

Surely it was nice?
That's football... on 15:40 - Oct 22 with 1914 viewsNice_Alan_QPR

That's football... on 15:37 - Oct 22 by TW_R

"It was lovely"

Surely it was nice?

I thought so too
That's football... on 15:47 - Oct 22 with 1910 viewsreal_loftus

That's football... on 11:52 - Oct 22 by Nice_Alan_QPR

It was lovely

You've come all this way from France, surely you can regale us with stories of glorious fromage and your personal favourites?

ATAF

ATAF.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024