Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle 01:58 - Nov 7 with 2420 viewsSnapper

The turning point of the game as this Sam Morsey foul on Jason Kennedy brought him a red card

No doubting the dangerous two-footed lunge by Sam Morsey on Jason Kennedy deserved a red card

Jason Kennedy writhes in agony following Sam Morsey's over the top tackle

Tempers flare following Sam Morsey's dangerous tackle on Jason Kennedy

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

www.rochdaleonline.co.uk

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 02:02 - Nov 7 with 2409 viewsBuryhomenitebum

why is jason kennedy holding above his shinguard when the photos before show that the tackle was at ground level cheating dale players proper football club port vale are with history and white shirts?
Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 02:06 - Nov 7 with 2389 viewsSnapper

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 02:02 - Nov 7 by Buryhomenitebum

why is jason kennedy holding above his shinguard when the photos before show that the tackle was at ground level cheating dale players proper football club port vale are with history and white shirts?

Look at Morsey's left foot, it connected above the shin pad. I saw it through a 400mm lens - it is like being stood inches away - and it was a dreadful challenge.

www.rochdaleonline.co.uk

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 02:12 - Nov 7 with 2380 viewsBuryhomenitebum

ok sorry good pictures you got pictures of players and what was going on as well which is a bonus to me but well done i reckon you could become a photographer one day did you take them with an iphone or a camera?
Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 02:13 - Nov 7 with 2380 viewsGhanaDale

In the aftermath photo look at the guy in the middle grabbing Bobby Grant by the throat!

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 02:21 - Nov 7 with 2372 viewsSnapper

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 02:12 - Nov 7 by Buryhomenitebum

ok sorry good pictures you got pictures of players and what was going on as well which is a bonus to me but well done i reckon you could become a photographer one day did you take them with an iphone or a camera?

Shouldn't mummy have tucked you into bed about six hours ago?

www.rochdaleonline.co.uk

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 02:22 - Nov 7 with 2361 viewsBuryhomenitebum

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 02:21 - Nov 7 by Snapper

Shouldn't mummy have tucked you into bed about six hours ago?

much earlier to be honest, an example of when parady goes wrong.

i shall retire forthwith, my work elsewhere is done.
Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 08:36 - Nov 7 with 2178 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 02:22 - Nov 7 by Buryhomenitebum

much earlier to be honest, an example of when parady goes wrong.

i shall retire forthwith, my work elsewhere is done.

Suprised that Pope did not take his shirt off - Think he has a habit of that during a fight!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 08:40 - Nov 7 with 2171 viewsTVOS1907

This is clearly nonsense, Snapper. You have obviously Photoshopped those fighting Port Vale players onto the fracas picture. Apologise immediately.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 08:51 - Nov 7 with 2159 viewsDaley_Lama

I do hope that the lad with his mitts around Grant's throat is growing that for Movember. Either that or he is 16 and wants to get served.

Poll: DF in or out

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 11:34 - Nov 7 with 1996 viewsTVOS1907

Another Photoshopped picture on here: http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Valiants-forced-settle-point-Roch

That's a great line in the match report about if Williams had gone down. He was allowed to carry on as an advantage ... something they are whingeing about not getting later in the game.

Idiots.

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 11:37 - Nov 7 with 1986 viewsMoonyDale

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 11:34 - Nov 7 by TVOS1907

Another Photoshopped picture on here: http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Valiants-forced-settle-point-Roch

That's a great line in the match report about if Williams had gone down. He was allowed to carry on as an advantage ... something they are whingeing about not getting later in the game.

Idiots.

TVOS from that angle it looks horrific, JK is one lucky lad to have his leg still in one piece. Let's see how many of the Vale idiots come back on here today and try to justify that tackle. And they had the nerve to say we were dirty.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 11:37 - Nov 7 with 1986 viewsMoonyDale

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 11:34 - Nov 7 by TVOS1907

Idiots.

TVOS from that angle it looks horrific, JK is one lucky lad to have his leg still in one piece. Let's see how many of the Vale idiots come back on here today and try to justify that tackle. And they had the nerve to say we were dirty.

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 11:38 - Nov 7 with 1982 viewsPDIDDY

how long is kennedey out for,1, 2 or 6 months?

Gissa job

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 11:40 - Nov 7 with 1979 viewsMoonyDale

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 11:38 - Nov 7 by PDIDDY

how long is kennedey out for,1, 2 or 6 months?

Diddy sometimes you are such a tool.

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 11:54 - Nov 7 with 1954 viewsPDIDDY

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 11:40 - Nov 7 by MoonyDale

Diddy sometimes you are such a tool.

leg breaking double footed tackle making butch dingle roll about and hold his leg in place thought my question was relevant

Gissa job

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 13:10 - Nov 7 with 1831 viewsTVOS1907

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 11:54 - Nov 7 by PDIDDY

leg breaking double footed tackle making butch dingle roll about and hold his leg in place thought my question was relevant

It wasn't.

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 14:25 - Nov 7 with 1758 viewsPDIDDY

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 13:10 - Nov 7 by TVOS1907

It wasn't.

if you say so

Gissa job

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 14:30 - Nov 7 with 1750 viewsTVOS1907

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 14:25 - Nov 7 by PDIDDY

if you say so

I and several others do.

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 14:36 - Nov 7 with 1741 viewsBeefCurtain

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 14:30 - Nov 7 by TVOS1907

I and several others do.

And me.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 14:53 - Nov 7 with 1723 viewsPotterDale

Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 14:36 - Nov 7 by BeefCurtain

And me.

I'm Spartacus
Irrefutable photo evidence it was a red card tackle on 14:56 - Nov 7 with 1715 viewsDaleaholic

"the game swung in the 65th minute with the sending off of midfielder Sam Morsy for a high lunge in a 50/50 challenge with Jason Kennedy."

50/50? Okaaaayyyyyy.....

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024