Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry Gornell 22:09 - Nov 8 with 6952 viewsClitheroeDale

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11765/8236402/Shrewsbury-striker-Terry-G
Terry Gornell on 22:14 - Nov 8 with 3882 viewsroccydaleian

Mm, strange one this. Thought their was no dosh, for any loan players.
Terry Gornell on 22:15 - Nov 8 with 3856 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

If true is a fantastic edition to the team but which player is off then to make room for this guy

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Terry Gornell on 22:19 - Nov 8 with 3838 viewsColDale

looks like Gornell is off so that they can re-sign Luke Rodgers. You'd have to think that someone is off is we are signing Gornell, and Grimes would be the obvious one.
Terry Gornell on 22:22 - Nov 8 with 3822 viewsBrierls

Wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised to see Gornell come in, we were very heavily linked with him in the summer and even made a bid for him in January. He's a good strong striker, I'd like to see him here.
Terry Gornell on 22:23 - Nov 8 with 3822 viewsDoris

Terry Gornell on 22:19 - Nov 8 by ColDale

looks like Gornell is off so that they can re-sign Luke Rodgers. You'd have to think that someone is off is we are signing Gornell, and Grimes would be the obvious one.

you are too much in the know to speculate,this seems to have come out of the blue.
Terry Gornell on 22:23 - Nov 8 with 3822 viewsRotherhamDale

Do we need another Grimes/Grant/Donnelly type striker? A wideman (No, not winger Mr Coleman) would be my preferred option. A creative midfielder, a sort of league 2 David Silva.

Reece Gray might be that though.

Possession with progression.

Terry Gornell on 22:28 - Nov 8 with 3805 viewsColDale

Terry Gornell on 22:23 - Nov 8 by Doris

you are too much in the know to speculate,this seems to have come out of the blue.

100% speculation on my part
Terry Gornell on 22:28 - Nov 8 with 3804 viewsMatt_

Very good player is Terry but, like several of our players, his confidence looks shot at the moment. He's also just coming off the back of an illness so I'm not sure if he'd be okay to play this weekend.

We had an enquiry for Grimes rejected earlier this season so maybe we're in for him again, but the Luke Rodgers story is certainly gaining some momentum and he does look to be leaving Pompey this week for a destination as yet unknown.

Terry was superb last season, particularly as we closed in on promotion and he looked on fire in pre-season but as it took him longer and longer to break his League 1 duck his confidence gradually evaporated to the point where he was a shadow of the player we had last season.
Login to get fewer ads

Terry Gornell on 22:29 - Nov 8 with 3800 viewsPotterDale

Terry Gornell on 22:23 - Nov 8 by RotherhamDale

Do we need another Grimes/Grant/Donnelly type striker? A wideman (No, not winger Mr Coleman) would be my preferred option. A creative midfielder, a sort of league 2 David Silva.

Reece Gray might be that though.

David Silva may be out of our weekly wage structure
Terry Gornell on 22:31 - Nov 8 with 3786 viewsDoris

Terry Gornell on 22:28 - Nov 8 by ColDale

100% speculation on my part

Did you ever think on speculating on gold ,you would do really well .ps what are saturdays lottery numbers please and i will have a quid on them.
Terry Gornell on 22:43 - Nov 8 with 3741 viewsolympicdale

I'd rather have Grimes than Gornell tbh.

Life is a game of fate.

Terry Gornell on 22:55 - Nov 8 with 3702 viewsMatt_

In his Shrewsplayer interview today Graham Turner confirmed he has received one solid enquiry about taking one his players on loan this week.
Terry Gornell on 22:59 - Nov 8 with 3684 views442Dale

“@ATutte: Buzzin Terry gornells signed on loan #goals”

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Terry Gornell on 23:06 - Nov 8 with 3640 viewsCrede

More competition for places up front.

I've never had any doubt that CD will come up with the finance if the right player comes available
Terry Gornell on 23:09 - Nov 8 with 3628 viewsNewbury_Dale

If you're not from Liverpool, you're not comin in.
Terry Gornell on 23:18 - Nov 8 with 3568 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Terry Gornell on 23:09 - Nov 8 by Newbury_Dale

If you're not from Liverpool, you're not comin in.

Rochdale Mersey Red's FC

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Terry Gornell on 23:23 - Nov 8 with 3547 viewsDaleFan7

If Grimes goes bad choice, he might not do a lot but given the chance he can score. Not something Gornell has proved he can do wherever he has been.
Terry Gornell on 23:35 - Nov 8 with 3514 viewsolympicdale

Terry Gornell on 23:23 - Nov 8 by DaleFan7

If Grimes goes bad choice, he might not do a lot but given the chance he can score. Not something Gornell has proved he can do wherever he has been.

I would hope and imagine Curran will make way.

Life is a game of fate.

Terry Gornell on 23:38 - Nov 8 with 3498 viewsrafc1984

Perhaps curran out on loan, and crainey released could nigh on fund this!
Terry Gornell on 23:39 - Nov 8 with 3496 viewsLondondale

Grimes has a poor goalscoring record at Dale, particularly in the last 20-30 games.
Terry Gornell on 23:39 - Nov 8 with 3493 viewsolympicdale

unlike the 13 he got for accy in 2011 and the 10 he got for the sherews last year then.

Life is a game of fate.

Terry Gornell on 23:40 - Nov 8 with 3489 viewschuckleberry

Terry Gornell on 23:18 - Nov 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

Rochdale Mersey Red's FC

We play in blue (and black)
Terry Gornell on 23:41 - Nov 8 with 3481 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Terry Gornell on 23:40 - Nov 8 by chuckleberry

We play in blue (and black)

last time i checked Liverpool FC were associated with Red

Terry Gornell on 23:47 - Nov 8 with 3464 viewschuckleberry

Terry Gornell on 23:41 - Nov 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

last time i checked Liverpool FC were associated with Red

Not all scouse teams play in red
Terry Gornell on 23:50 - Nov 8 with 3456 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Terry Gornell on 23:47 - Nov 8 by chuckleberry

Not all scouse teams play in red

True for the Everton fans who got offended Rochdale Mersey Blues FC

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024