Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When's it gonna end 12:54 - Nov 10 with 5246 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

This Can't Be Arsed Attitude is rubbing off on fans and not in a good way

whats happening about

- International Duty Weekend's
- Coach Travel and getting it subsidized like Bournemouth do by having a sponsor, Pick Up points so a couple of our fans can go in regel moon before leaving as the unofficial coach to Colchester/MK Dons proved they managed to get the numbers and the pick up were town hall etc
- Promotion of the Football Club in The Town Centre & near the New metrolink
- Long trips like Plymouth & Torquay to be made into Weekend Trips
- Competitions were you can win stuff on a weekly basis
- 12 Days of Christmas (Were has the buzz and drive gone about getting families at Fortress Spotland over Xmas)
- More Rochdale Footballer Interviews
- Promotions like Rochdale Pushing for The League Two Championship
- Getting the club in the spotlight for the right reasons
- Promoting Team Rochdale alot more (Family Days & getting out to people of all ages in our town)

It cant be that hard to fix the problems

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

When's it gonna end on 12:57 - Nov 10 with 2859 viewsphomem

Like you. You couldn't be arsed to go to recent games or uses a mates ticket.
When's it gonna end on 13:00 - Nov 10 with 2841 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

When's it gonna end on 12:57 - Nov 10 by phomem

Like you. You couldn't be arsed to go to recent games or uses a mates ticket.

that's non of your business to be honest at how i get to watch the dale and it were the one off so get a life instead of paying attention to mine

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

When's it gonna end on 13:01 - Nov 10 with 2833 viewssandylaner1

When's it gonna end on 13:13 - Nov 10 with 2799 viewsphomem

When's it gonna end on 13:00 - Nov 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

that's non of your business to be honest at how i get to watch the dale and it were the one off so get a life instead of paying attention to mine

You're the one who can't be arsed to go today and try and get as many freebies as poss. You started the thread tazz. Just pointing out the facts
When's it gonna end on 13:14 - Nov 10 with 2795 viewsThe_DJ

When's it gonna end on 13:13 - Nov 10 by phomem

You're the one who can't be arsed to go today and try and get as many freebies as poss. You started the thread tazz. Just pointing out the facts

Pisspots at dawn !
When's it gonna end on 13:16 - Nov 10 with 2787 viewsmr_fri_night

When's it gonna end on 13:00 - Nov 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

you at the Morecambe game Tuesday tazz?
When's it gonna end on 13:20 - Nov 10 with 2777 viewsphomem

When's it gonna end on 13:16 - Nov 10 by mr_fri_night

you at the Morecambe game Tuesday tazz?

When's it gonna end on 13:21 - Nov 10 with 2776 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

When's it gonna end on 13:13 - Nov 10 by phomem

So facking what they could of promoted the club coach and showed loyalty by offering both trips for £30 but logic and attraction must be a hard thing compared to both our rivals at Gigg lane and Boundary park who run coaches week in week out and Phomem if you are who i am thinking you'll never see my facebook feed again and i don't get "many freebies as poss" as most of this season i have paid in or got my ticket a day before from ticket office so get your facts right before judging one of your fellow rochdale fans

Bet you wouldn't of paid the train fare either to get to Adams Park i been quoted full price of £73 and if them with railcards i don't see many paying £52.20 then a taxi last season cost me almost under £100 before I'd even entered Adams Park!!!!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Login to get fewer ads

When's it gonna end on 13:26 - Nov 10 with 2764 viewsphomem

When's it gonna end on 13:21 - Nov 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

So facking what they could of promoted the club coach and showed loyalty by offering both trips for £30 but logic and attraction must be a hard thing compared to both our rivals at Gigg lane and Boundary park who run coaches week in week out and Phomem if you are who i am thinking you'll never see my facebook feed again and i don't get "many freebies as poss" as most of this season i have paid in or got my ticket a day before from ticket office so get your facts right before judging one of your fellow rochdale fans

Bet you wouldn't of paid the train fare either to get to Adams Park i been quoted full price of £73 and if them with railcards i don't see many paying £52.20 then a taxi last season cost me almost under £100 before I'd even entered Adams Park!!!!!!

I'll live
When's it gonna end on 13:27 - Nov 10 with 2757 viewsolympicdale

I am starting to believe Sweetcorn's notion, that you Tazzy are just the best wind up merchant ever to have set foot on this fair MB.

Life is a game of fate.

When's it gonna end on 13:33 - Nov 10 with 2730 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

When's it gonna end on 13:27 - Nov 10 by olympicdale

I am starting to believe Sweetcorn's notion, that you Tazzy are just the best wind up merchant ever to have set foot on this fair MB.

Nope if pointing out the problems makes me a sinner god will forgive me OD

When's it gonna end on 13:35 - Nov 10 with 2725 views442Dale

Some of Tazzy's points are valid, and have been said many times. He's right as the issues should have been tackled.

Some aren't ever going to happen - the weekend trips and picking fans up at pubs.

Some will hopefully be addressed.

Can we leave it there?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

When's it gonna end on 13:44 - Nov 10 with 2695 viewsolympicdale

When's it gonna end on 13:35 - Nov 10 by 442Dale

Some of Tazzy's points are valid, and have been said many times. He's right as the issues should have been tackled.

Some aren't ever going to happen - the weekend trips and picking fans up at pubs.

Some will hopefully be addressed.

Can we leave it there?

The commercial department should be doing a hell of a lot more to connect the fans to the team. I recall not too long ago, maybe 6 or so years back we did a shirt signing in the exchange centre, the likes of Holt, Lambert, Cooksey etc were all there, and it was a big hit, we just don't seem to be able to reach out to the fans anymore with new and innovative ideas.

Life is a game of fate.

When's it gonna end on 13:47 - Nov 10 with 2676 viewsphomem

When's it gonna end on 13:44 - Nov 10 by olympicdale

The commercial department should be doing a hell of a lot more to connect the fans to the team. I recall not too long ago, maybe 6 or so years back we did a shirt signing in the exchange centre, the likes of Holt, Lambert, Cooksey etc were all there, and it was a big hit, we just don't seem to be able to reach out to the fans anymore with new and innovative ideas.

What projects are lined up is the question
When's it gonna end on 13:48 - Nov 10 with 2669 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Most of that list is a pipe dream......never going to happen. Leave it.

A step at a time

PS Why do you always seem to use taxis?.....God gave you legs
When's it gonna end on 13:50 - Nov 10 with 2663 views442Dale

When's it gonna end on 13:47 - Nov 10 by phomem

What projects are lined up is the question

The fans kit vote, Trust members getting money off beer in the Dale Bar and getting kids football teams in for free v York are good examples of how easy it is to come up with ideas.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

When's it gonna end on 13:53 - Nov 10 with 2654 viewsphomem

When's it gonna end on 13:50 - Nov 10 by 442Dale

The fans kit vote, Trust members getting money off beer in the Dale Bar and getting kids football teams in for free v York are good examples of how easy it is to come up with ideas.

Agreed. Who claims the credit for those ideas though. Clib personnel, trust, mixture?
When's it gonna end on 14:23 - Nov 10 with 2597 viewsPotterDale

When's it gonna end on 13:27 - Nov 10 by olympicdale

Was it ever in doubt?
Certainly not by me.
When's it gonna end on 14:24 - Nov 10 with 2590 viewsColDale

Without wanting to sound like Paul Simpson, there is a hell of a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes at the moment that hopefully we'll see the first signs of in the next couple of weeks. The York game is one example (an idea which came from Colin Garlick) and I'll get a summary on here in the next week or so. There's been a significant change already in mindset and perhaps it will take time for it to be recognised but I reckon 95% of all concerns will be addressed
When's it gonna end on 14:36 - Nov 10 with 2559 viewsisitme

When's it gonna end on 14:24 - Nov 10 by ColDale

Without wanting to sound like Paul Simpson, there is a hell of a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes at the moment that hopefully we'll see the first signs of in the next couple of weeks. The York game is one example (an idea which came from Colin Garlick) and I'll get a summary on here in the next week or so. There's been a significant change already in mindset and perhaps it will take time for it to be recognised but I reckon 95% of all concerns will be addressed

That sounds really promising. Hopefully it will help attendances and relieve some of the general apathy felt by some.
When's it gonna end on 20:54 - Nov 10 with 2341 viewsroccydaleian

When's it gonna end on 14:24 - Nov 10 by ColDale

Col. Is the think tank still going?
When's it gonna end on 21:26 - Nov 10 with 2256 viewsmario

is this some sort of competition? who cares what you paid? or any one else paid to travel. why dont you write a book and see how many copies you sell to try and see who actually give a toss. all you ever do is complain. "loyal fans should get this and that" or what your trying to say is "i should get this and that". no one makes you go to the games you do so off your own back. its a good job this forum is free
When's it gonna end on 21:32 - Nov 10 with 2238 viewsroccydaleian

When's it gonna end on 21:26 - Nov 10 by mario

is this some sort of competition? who cares what you paid? or any one else paid to travel. why dont you write a book and see how many copies you sell to try and see who actually give a toss. all you ever do is complain. "loyal fans should get this and that" or what your trying to say is "i should get this and that". no one makes you go to the games you do so off your own back. its a good job this forum is free

Tazcadge, is no way a loyal fan. END OF.
When's it gonna end on 21:37 - Nov 10 with 2216 viewsmario

When's it gonna end on 21:32 - Nov 10 by roccydaleian

Tazcadge, is no way a loyal fan. END OF.

he is just never happy. goes on about focusing on rochdale then posts a load of shite about eveything else? mark , out of interest do the club make you go to the games?
When's it gonna end on 21:38 - Nov 10 with 2211 viewsisitme

When's it gonna end on 21:26 - Nov 10 by mario

The funny thing is that this loyal fan misses home games to watch England under 21 and away games. I would have thought that a loyal fan would attend home games as a priority. Especially as it is ploughing money into the club he is so passionate about.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024