Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When's it gonna end 12:54 - Nov 10 with 5265 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

This Can't Be Arsed Attitude is rubbing off on fans and not in a good way

whats happening about

- International Duty Weekend's
- Coach Travel and getting it subsidized like Bournemouth do by having a sponsor, Pick Up points so a couple of our fans can go in regel moon before leaving as the unofficial coach to Colchester/MK Dons proved they managed to get the numbers and the pick up were town hall etc
- Promotion of the Football Club in The Town Centre & near the New metrolink
- Long trips like Plymouth & Torquay to be made into Weekend Trips
- Competitions were you can win stuff on a weekly basis
- 12 Days of Christmas (Were has the buzz and drive gone about getting families at Fortress Spotland over Xmas)
- More Rochdale Footballer Interviews
- Promotions like Rochdale Pushing for The League Two Championship
- Getting the club in the spotlight for the right reasons
- Promoting Team Rochdale alot more (Family Days & getting out to people of all ages in our town)

It cant be that hard to fix the problems

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

When's it gonna end on 22:13 - Nov 10 with 1025 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

When's it gonna end on 21:38 - Nov 10 by isitme

The funny thing is that this loyal fan misses home games to watch England under 21 and away games. I would have thought that a loyal fan would attend home games as a priority. Especially as it is ploughing money into the club he is so passionate about.

so whats your point i were expecting us to finish the job in the FA Cup 1st Round hence Blackpool were sorted well before the 1st round Match. Which will probably bring one of our lowest cup attendances because of the clash with an International game up the road what still works out cheaper option for many of those with families and without a doubt. I've probably tried harder last season than this because my circumstances have changed not that its anybodies business what goes on in my life. I'll support Rochdale when i can make it to matches and afford to go. I've learn't from people like yourself Isitme. I don't have to do every game u even told me that at Fans Forum

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

When's it gonna end on 22:20 - Nov 10 with 987 viewsroccydaleian

When's it gonna end on 22:13 - Nov 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

so whats your point i were expecting us to finish the job in the FA Cup 1st Round hence Blackpool were sorted well before the 1st round Match. Which will probably bring one of our lowest cup attendances because of the clash with an International game up the road what still works out cheaper option for many of those with families and without a doubt. I've probably tried harder last season than this because my circumstances have changed not that its anybodies business what goes on in my life. I'll support Rochdale when i can make it to matches and afford to go. I've learn't from people like yourself Isitme. I don't have to do every game u even told me that at Fans Forum

Tazbot. YOU ARE MENTAL, END OF.
When's it gonna end on 22:22 - Nov 10 with 993 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

When's it gonna end on 22:20 - Nov 10 by roccydaleian

Tazbot. YOU ARE MENTAL, END OF.

I'm not even gonna bite roccy to be honest i got bored of you months ago

When's it gonna end on 22:34 - Nov 10 with 959 viewsroccydaleian

When's it gonna end on 22:22 - Nov 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

I'm not even gonna bite roccy to be honest i got bored of you months ago

Well you've allready bitten twice. Please feel free to put me back on ignore, you dim retard.
When's it gonna end on 22:35 - Nov 10 with 962 viewszxcvbnm

Gotta love the messageboard

Poll: Best loanee keeper

When's it gonna end on 22:36 - Nov 10 with 960 viewsKenBoon

Great topic, Tazbot. Ignore some of these fools. You could post the winning Lottery numbers and they'd still find a way to moan and argue. Probably something like "oh not working for money again, doing the lottery for an easy life, etc...".

What Col says is promising. Would love to see some forward thinking pay off. If they include discount on drinks though, do try to make a non-alcoholic option available too.
When's it gonna end on 22:37 - Nov 10 with 957 viewsisitme

Tazzy as I have said to you before you cannot have a go at people for not going to away games.

Everybody including you has their own circumstances which dictate what they can and cannot do. You are not the only one who has to budget financially and other people have to juggle work and family commitments around watching football. Most people try and prioritise home games but again people may not be able to make some of these. It is not a competition who can spend the most following the Dale.

If we do beat Morecambe please do not have a go at people when we do not take the 1500 fans you expect to Coventry. All people will do is have a go at you for missing home games. As you have said 'you will watch Rochdale when you can afford to go' that is what other people have to do as well. Although sometimes people cannot afford the time as well as money to go to some games. Especially long distance away games.

I do not expect there to be many there on Tuesday. Although the under 21 game will have a minimal effect on the attendance. Three home games in a week is likely to be a bigger factor. I struggle to see how travelling to Blackpool can be cheaper than watching our game on Tuesday?
When's it gonna end on 22:40 - Nov 10 with 942 viewszxcvbnm

It's personal choice where people go to watch a match and Taz had booked the u21 match an age ago.

I can't be there tuesday because my shift doesn't finish in time. I wish I was though

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Login to get fewer ads

When's it gonna end on 22:41 - Nov 10 with 941 views442Dale

When's it gonna end on 22:37 - Nov 10 by isitme

Tazzy as I have said to you before you cannot have a go at people for not going to away games.

Everybody including you has their own circumstances which dictate what they can and cannot do. You are not the only one who has to budget financially and other people have to juggle work and family commitments around watching football. Most people try and prioritise home games but again people may not be able to make some of these. It is not a competition who can spend the most following the Dale.

If we do beat Morecambe please do not have a go at people when we do not take the 1500 fans you expect to Coventry. All people will do is have a go at you for missing home games. As you have said 'you will watch Rochdale when you can afford to go' that is what other people have to do as well. Although sometimes people cannot afford the time as well as money to go to some games. Especially long distance away games.

I do not expect there to be many there on Tuesday. Although the under 21 game will have a minimal effect on the attendance. Three home games in a week is likely to be a bigger factor. I struggle to see how travelling to Blackpool can be cheaper than watching our game on Tuesday?

Minimal would be one. Tazzy's choice if he wants to go to the 21s. But there won't be any other Dale fans there.

Nor will they all be at Spotland, but the pricing for the replay is doing its best to help.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

When's it gonna end on 22:42 - Nov 10 with 933 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

When's it gonna end on 22:37 - Nov 10 by isitme

It were all pretty much sorted well in advance so come around to FA Cup 1st Round that money had vanished and were unusable and I'm not gonna cancel but I'll probably make the FA Youth Cup game on the Wednesday night so they haven't missed out that much that night because I'll probably do usual routine expect in Main Stand and get a pie and coffee that's if food is on that night does anyone know??

When's it gonna end on 22:44 - Nov 10 with 910 viewsroccydaleian

When's it gonna end on 22:42 - Nov 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

It were all pretty much sorted well in advance so come around to FA Cup 1st Round that money had vanished and were unusable and I'm not gonna cancel but I'll probably make the FA Youth Cup game on the Wednesday night so they haven't missed out that much that night because I'll probably do usual routine expect in Main Stand and get a pie and coffee that's if food is on that night does anyone know??

Wtf, you on about now?
When's it gonna end on 22:47 - Nov 10 with 912 viewsblackpoolcol

Taz,

A word to the wise - why do you not become a Goldbond agent for the club? You get paid to collect, you get your match ticket and you can promote the club to all on the round. Yes it will take some of your time to do this but surely it is worth it?

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

When's it gonna end on 22:47 - Nov 10 with 912 viewsKenBoon

When's it gonna end on 22:44 - Nov 10 by roccydaleian

Wtf, you on about now?

LOL.
It's so entertaining sometimes.
When's it gonna end on 22:48 - Nov 10 with 910 viewsisitme

Tazzy no one expects you to cancel. I suspect you enjoy the experience of attending these games. What people don't expect though is for you to have a go at them for not going to Dale games which you have been to.

Are you doing an away day review of the under 21 game?
When's it gonna end on 22:49 - Nov 10 with 904 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

When's it gonna end on 22:47 - Nov 10 by blackpoolcol

Taz,

A word to the wise - why do you not become a Goldbond agent for the club? You get paid to collect, you get your match ticket and you can promote the club to all on the round. Yes it will take some of your time to do this but surely it is worth it?

There is non in my area well that's what i got told last time i asked but saying that its 5/6 seasons ago

When's it gonna end on 22:51 - Nov 10 with 891 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

When's it gonna end on 22:48 - Nov 10 by isitme

Tazzy no one expects you to cancel. I suspect you enjoy the experience of attending these games. What people don't expect though is for you to have a go at them for not going to Dale games which you have been to.

Are you doing an away day review of the under 21 game?

Yep i understand were your coming from and yes there will be a nice awayday review special on Thursday Evening because of the FA Youth Cup game

When's it gonna end on 22:54 - Nov 10 with 870 viewsroccydaleian

When's it gonna end on 22:51 - Nov 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

Yep i understand were your coming from and yes there will be a nice awayday review special on Thursday Evening because of the FA Youth Cup game

Don't bother, 'cause their's only you gives a fook.
When's it gonna end on 22:54 - Nov 10 with 879 viewsTVOS1907

Taz, the England U21 game will have no impact at all on our attendance v Morecambe, apart from the fact you won't be there.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

When's it gonna end on 22:56 - Nov 10 with 873 viewsblackpoolcol

When's it gonna end on 22:49 - Nov 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

There is non in my area well that's what i got told last time i asked but saying that its 5/6 seasons ago

well you can ask again you know!

When I moved back to Dale I travelled from Firgrove to Boarshaw and Langley to collect for the club (granted I had a car) as there were no rounds avaliable near where I lived. After working at the club I found there were a lot of agents who travel to collect for the club, just because it is not on your doorstep does not mean you cant do it

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

When's it gonna end on 23:09 - Nov 10 with 844 viewsKenBoon

When's it gonna end on 22:54 - Nov 10 by roccydaleian

Don't bother, 'cause their's only you gives a fook.

Wrong. His away day reports and one of the highlights of this board. They're certainly better than Kiss in 2012.
When's it gonna end on 23:12 - Nov 10 with 835 viewsroccydaleian

When's it gonna end on 22:47 - Nov 10 by blackpoolcol

Taz,

That would mean Tazbot working.
When's it gonna end on 23:16 - Nov 10 with 822 viewsroccydaleian

When's it gonna end on 23:09 - Nov 10 by KenBoon

Wrong. His away day reports and one of the highlights of this board. They're certainly better than Kiss in 2012.

Oh, aye. So when did you last see Kiss, dickhead?
Here's Kiss t'other night, at the River plate in Argentina.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
When's it gonna end on 23:23 - Nov 10 with 815 viewschuckleberry

Tax was told about a Goldbond round on Norden last season but didn't take it up.
When's it gonna end on 23:30 - Nov 10 with 806 viewsDomDale

To be fair tazzy dazzle razlle bot has some valid points... the way this club was promoted... or not so! over the half term, and the up and coming series of home games is embarrassing.
I work in an industry where publicity is everything and the Dale should be the same, but it's not.

Actions need to be taken to attract the floating fans!

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

When's it gonna end on 23:33 - Nov 10 with 796 views442Dale

When's it gonna end on 23:16 - Nov 10 by roccydaleian

Oh, aye. So when did you last see Kiss, dickhead?
Here's Kiss t'other night, at the River plate in Argentina.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

That will never be as good a picture as a carvery.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024