Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New mobile advice. 22:49 - Nov 16 with 973 viewscalders

Was going to go for the new I phone, Have just realised they now have no google maps or you tube, looking around the Internet has confused me completely, automatically thought the I phone was top dog. I am looking for something not to complicated, decent on the net and takes a half decent photo. Any advice Thanks!
New mobile advice. on 22:51 - Nov 16 with 966 viewswombat

Does have a YouTube app and great phone not a great camera though

Poll: which is your favouite foot

New mobile advice. on 22:55 - Nov 16 with 962 viewsShotKneesHoop

IPhones do all that and more, go to an Apple Store, not a dealer. You get all that through Safari and Cloud

Apple stand behind their products. I had a G3 that needed a new battery, they didn't have one in stock so last month they gave me a new G4, charged me just £55 for the battery and let me off the £300 for the phone.

The only thing an IPhone can't do is get QPR playing like a team that gives a toss about us.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

New mobile advice. on 23:03 - Nov 16 with 947 viewsthame_hoops

I have had iPhones for last 4 years, just upgraded to the 5. It's ok, much faster than my 4, smoother, so easy to use compared to samsungs + it's easy to replicate all the data and music from my old one as it synched it. Also, most of my mates have them so i-messaging kicks in. Not the cheapest phones of line rental but i coulnt fo back to anything else, especially the apps
New mobile advice. on 23:16 - Nov 16 with 933 viewsMelakaRanger

Nexus 4 from LG. Top phone!
New mobile advice. on 10:18 - Nov 17 with 831 viewskingsburyR

Samsung Galaxy 3

Great Phone. Camera is great. Browsing quick.

And compared to my old X10 I can actually haer people talking to me.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

New mobile advice. on 10:26 - Nov 17 with 818 viewsJamie

You can use YouTube through safari or get the free YouTube 'app'...

The new maps in Apple's own words are far from ideal but they are actively updating them. Also has built in tomtom satnav which works well.
New mobile advice. on 11:20 - Nov 17 with 782 viewsqprwpg

New mobile advice. on 10:18 - Nov 17 by kingsburyR

Samsung Galaxy 3

Great Phone. Camera is great. Browsing quick.

And compared to my old X10 I can actually haer people talking to me.

I've still got the X10, assuming you'e talking about Sony Ericsson. I like the phone, had it for a while now.

My advice would be either the Galaxy 3, or Xperia P - just got it for work and it's great!

Twitter: @qprwpg

New mobile advice. on 11:24 - Nov 17 with 774 viewsthame_hoops

New mobile advice. on 10:26 - Nov 17 by Jamie

You can use YouTube through safari or get the free YouTube 'app'...

The new maps in Apple's own words are far from ideal but they are actively updating them. Also has built in tomtom satnav which works well.

Google are bringing out a maps app shortly, the apple maps is poor
Login to get fewer ads

New mobile advice. on 11:40 - Nov 17 with 759 viewsbaz_qpr

I dont think the map aps is that bad and as others say you get Tom tom free, if you are not happy with that I have Navfree which I had prior to the latest IOS update which is a very good free satnav.

Google maps I never really used that much and in many cases its also unrelieable (wrong road names, incorrect pin placement etc)

Youtube is just not bundled in the OS any more the app is available.

Was listening to a presentation the other day about how Android is the most unsecure operating system around, which is why Business generally avoid it, so it all comes down to what you want to do with your phone.
New mobile advice. on 11:51 - Nov 17 with 750 viewsINFIRMARY

Samsung Galaxy 3 all day long , plus the software and apps are not in a marginalized market place like Apple where you have to download all there other stuff to listen to music , watch films and basically they dictate your usage tools.Samsung is far more flexible look great and very fast

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

New mobile advice. on 12:14 - Nov 17 with 733 viewssunburyhoop

New mobile advice. on 11:51 - Nov 17 by INFIRMARY

Samsung Galaxy 3 all day long , plus the software and apps are not in a marginalized market place like Apple where you have to download all there other stuff to listen to music , watch films and basically they dictate your usage tools.Samsung is far more flexible look great and very fast

^^^THIS^^^

QPR is my religion, loftus road is my church

New mobile advice. on 12:31 - Nov 17 with 715 viewsandygg

Galaxy S3 is the best phone, all day long. ATAF
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024