Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? 11:49 - Dec 11 with 2461 viewsdale1968

From MEN

Rochdale chairman Chris Dunphy has moved to end mounting speculation over John Coleman’s future at Spotland,writes Richard Partington.

Saturday’s 3-2 home defeat against Exeter was Dale’s third successive loss and saw Coleman’s side trailing by three goals at the interval for the second time in as many matches.
“I’m disappointed over recent results, but John remains the man for the job,” said Dunphy. “We are three points outside the play-off places just before Christmas for heavens’ sake. Certain members of the public seem to have a downer on John Coleman.

“We need to be built solidly for the future and I cannot see anybody who is more suitable for the job than John.

“We were in a bad position last season and we looked for someone to do the job who could handle our sort of budget and our sort of club, and John is the ideal person for that. I believed he was the right man last January and I still stand by that.

“I am disappointed with the last two results and performances, but I think that has become a confidence thing for the players.”

Asked whether he or the club had been misled by Coleman’s holiday to Dubai, Dunphy said: “I don’t feel I was misled in any way. I don’t know whether John spoke to (club secretary) Colin Garlick over it, but I was aware he was in Dubai and I’ve no issues over that.”

The result meant Dale slipped down to 11th in League Two and maintained a sense of discontent among supporters which has festered as the struggle for home form continues.

Coleman’s detractors were also quick to question the logic behind the manager’s recent mid-season trip to Dubai and whether or not the club were aware he was away on holiday rather than business.

But Mr Dunphy offered Coleman his full backing and insisted the manager had no case to answer with regards to his Middle East jaunt.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:43 - Dec 11 with 773 viewswroughtironron

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:36 - Dec 11 by sweetcorn

No? Why would you assume me and mizfit are the same person?

it's Tazzy's version of dyslexia
Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:44 - Dec 11 with 767 viewssweetcorn

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:43 - Dec 11 by wroughtironron

it's Tazzy's version of dyslexia

Oi, stop treating him like he's not a normal person. or something like that.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:44 - Dec 11 with 765 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:43 - Dec 11 by sweetcorn

I also have one username. sweetcorn.

I just applied your logic to it and it all added up. just admit it, you're mizfit.

why when i only have one username when its clearly you Popcorn

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:48 - Dec 11 with 755 viewsmizfit

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:44 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

I'm my own person u Mong Jesus Christ
Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:48 - Dec 11 with 754 viewsEllGazzell

Tazzbot, do you know what a piss-stone is?

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:48 - Dec 11 with 752 viewssweetcorn

Feel free to take a look at those who are online, we are both online now.

So that rules you out. Maybe, just maybe, mizfit is a normal poster like you and I? or is that not right.

If memory serves right, mizfit was actually panky_lad. or was that me too? You really must stop accusing me of being something, first a bucket, now mizfit. can't we just get along.

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:52 - Dec 11 with 740 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:48 - Dec 11 by mizfit

I'm my own person u Mong Jesus Christ

why bring Birthday Boy into this so close to his birthday?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:53 - Dec 11 with 731 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:48 - Dec 11 by sweetcorn

Feel free to take a look at those who are online, we are both online now.

So that rules you out. Maybe, just maybe, mizfit is a normal poster like you and I? or is that not right.

If memory serves right, mizfit was actually panky_lad. or was that me too? You really must stop accusing me of being something, first a bucket, now mizfit. can't we just get along.

i would love us both to get along but we both have different views on whats right for the football club

Login to get fewer ads

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:55 - Dec 11 with 724 views442Dale

Please don't let this thread get ridiculous.

There are some real issues that need discussing in the original post.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:56 - Dec 11 with 717 viewssweetcorn

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:53 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

i would love us both to get along but we both have different views on whats right for the football club

I feel as though this could be the start of a beautiful, blossoming relationship. if only it 'were' always like this.

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 17:06 - Dec 11 with 695 viewsmizfit

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:56 - Dec 11 by sweetcorn

I feel as though this could be the start of a beautiful, blossoming relationship. if only it 'were' always like this.

It will never always be like that
Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 17:40 - Dec 11 with 656 viewsolympicdale

for god sake tazzy just stop talkin, just leave it be.

Life is a game of fate.

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 17:53 - Dec 11 with 635 viewssweetcorn

I've seen the light. you have been right on all occasions. Lets rename spotland stadium

It shall forever be known as Spotland Fortress.

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 17:54 - Dec 11 with 631 viewssweetcorn

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 17:53 - Dec 11 by sweetcorn

I've seen the light. you have been right on all occasions. Lets rename spotland stadium

It shall forever be known as Spotland Fortress.

Or perhaps Fort Spotland. Either way. Tazzy set up a poll to see what people want.

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 18:07 - Dec 11 with 615 viewsolympicdale

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 17:54 - Dec 11 by sweetcorn

Or perhaps Fort Spotland. Either way. Tazzy set up a poll to see what people want.

Stadium Tazbot

Life is a game of fate.

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 20:21 - Dec 11 with 542 viewsSalwaDale

Things just get worse, don't they?

And then along comes the special one to change another thread about football into one about him.

I hope I've not just generated another 12 pages.

TBBT

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 20:29 - Dec 11 with 524 viewsdingdangblue

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 16:41 - Dec 11 by JorDale

So we funded colemans nice week in dubai??
what about the poor coaching during the 90 mins..

Well the club pay his wages so......er.......yes.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 20:41 - Dec 11 with 510 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

“I’m disappointed over recent results, but John remains the man for the job,” said Dunphy. “We are three points outside the play-off places just before Christmas for heavens’ sake. Certain members of the public seem to have a downer on John Coleman.

It would have been so easy to turn this in to a rally cry, "We have a number of rough diamonds who are desperate to win, but are still learning the game".

"I know its not been pretty but John is desperate to bring the fans success and have a team that will give everything to prove that to the fans, even though their eagerness sometimes crosses the line!"

We will be doing a bit of shape shifting in January as we know we are still a work in progress!

Instead we are now "Members of the public", not fans, not fook all to do with the club, and then just massages the huge chip on Coleman's shoulder!

I want to fall back in love with the club Chris, but instead you've chosen to blame 'the wife, coz her fanny's gone a bit saggy!"

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 20:43 - Dec 11 with 499 viewsRalphs12

Dreaded Vote Of Confidence? on 20:21 - Dec 11 by SalwaDale

Things just get worse, don't they?

And then along comes the special one to change another thread about football into one about him.

I hope I've not just generated another 12 pages.

This is what I imagine tazzy says EVERY time he comes on the message board....

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024