Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details 20:55 - Dec 13 with 4651 viewsDale_Trust

The Dale Trust are pleased to announce that our new website has now been launched with exclusive news about the perfect way to start your Christmas festivities down at Spotland. 

Some areas of the site are still under development so bear with us, but we trust it'll be bookmarked straight away!

The site will carry all Trust news and will hopefully become a must-visit resource in the future, especially as the Archive section is built up.

http://www.daletrust.com
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:54 - Dec 14 with 1107 viewsjudd

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:51 - Dec 14 by the_bookie

Come on Dave la I really am a bookie, I love posting on this forum it makes me feel wanted and all warm inside in my hour of need. Once I'm back on me feet I promise to reveal myself as I have big plans for myself and the club with a chain of bookies nationwide. Don't know who mighty scouse or the other fella is but I cam tell you they ain't me la

Hey up bookie lad, can you explain to me what a Liverpool RTC is please?

Without googling it, la.

Poll: What is it to be then?

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:58 - Dec 14 with 1100 viewsthe_bookie

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:54 - Dec 14 by judd

Hey up bookie lad, can you explain to me what a Liverpool RTC is please?

Without googling it, la.

Now then la, this is quite a intetesting and complicated bet its A Trixie, Roundabout and 3 pairs of Double stakes About. I hear betRag doesn't do them though.
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 12:00 - Dec 14 with 1096 viewsjudd

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:58 - Dec 14 by the_bookie

Now then la, this is quite a intetesting and complicated bet its A Trixie, Roundabout and 3 pairs of Double stakes About. I hear betRag doesn't do them though.

Well googled.

How does the double stakes about work, and does the bet really stop at 1 winner?

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 12:10 - Dec 14 with 1088 viewsthe_bookie

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 12:00 - Dec 14 by judd

Well googled.

How does the double stakes about work, and does the bet really stop at 1 winner?

Well Judd that's a very good question, are a big gambling man as I would recommended a Yankee instead of this as you return will be better.
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 12:12 - Dec 14 with 1086 viewsjudd

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 12:10 - Dec 14 by the_bookie

Well Judd that's a very good question, are a big gambling man as I would recommended a Yankee instead of this as you return will be better.

You need two winners on a Yankee, unless it's a YAP or Lucky 15, which then isn't a Yankee.

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 12:29 - Dec 14 with 1064 viewsSpike

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:13 - Dec 13 by dancdale

Just made an adjustment- should be better on iphone now

Thabk you, works great now :)

Thank you 442 for copying info over too.
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 13:30 - Dec 14 with 1023 viewsBanned4ever

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 09:53 - Dec 14 by R17ALE

I think Charlie was attempting satire and wit Judd.

However, given that he is an ageing, bury supporting, Middleton dwelling, rabbit loving, benefit monkey, ex con, the chances of him having wit and/or satire are virtually non-existant.

I also worry he's a leftie as well, which automatically precludes him from having a brain.

In fact, he's got fook all going for him!

Thank you for speaking so kindly about me
Must remember to return the complement sometime .
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 15:11 - Dec 14 with 985 viewsdancdale

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 07:06 - Dec 14 by Lee_Bullet

Website is poor on ipad, only fills about a quarter of the available screen and because of this text is really small and hard to read.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Should be ok on ipad now
Login to get fewer ads

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 17:16 - Dec 14 with 947 viewsLee_Bullet

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 15:11 - Dec 14 by dancdale

Should be ok on ipad now

All sorted on iPad now, good work.
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 19:26 - Dec 14 with 909 viewsSalwaDale

That video is awesome, love it. Site a little slow though, daren't try it on my android phone. Good work.

TBBT

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 21:27 - Dec 14 with 888 viewsDalenet

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 00:42 - Dec 14 by 442Dale

Navigation is to the right of the tv screen. Home button, up/down scroll arrows, back button.

I can get home button and back button to work, but not the up and down scroll buttons.
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 00:20 - Dec 15 with 859 viewsdancdale

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 21:27 - Dec 14 by Dalenet

I can get home button and back button to work, but not the up and down scroll buttons.

been working on it tonight so things may have been temp not working, should be ok now
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 12:39 - Dec 15 with 811 viewsChaffRAFC

New site looks really good. Impressed.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024