Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonas Olsson 11:26 - Jan 10 with 5553 viewsMerthyrHoop

Not meaning to duplicate other threads, but after hearing that we have had a £5 million bid rejected, I'm scratching my head a bit.

Olsson is an international defender, currently playing at a well-run club who have over-achieved this season, and has previously been linked with other Premiership clubs not currently in the relegation mire.

My question is, why would QPR have ever made this move in the first place?

Is it arrogance/stupidity, that TF et al believe all the global brand hype and think we're bigger than West Brom?

Or is it that possibly the club have chatted to the player's agent, flashed £ signs in his eyes, and been told that he would be receptive to the move, perhaps enough to try to force through the transfer himself?

Although the initial bid has been rejected, I really think that if we're placing bids for these sort of players then there must be a real possibility that the move may happen. Like many others, I'm a bit hesitant to want the sort of player who will move for the money, but he is a quality centre-half and would go some way to replacing Ryan Nelsen.

Am I naive in thinking that the club wouldn't make the bid if Olsson's agent hadn't flashed his knickers at them? Or are the QPR board just that arrogant/stupid? Or simply just trying their luck on the off-chance?
Jonas Olsson on 16:54 - Jan 10 with 969 viewsQPRDave

Jonas Olsson on 16:37 - Jan 10 by wombat

lets see if he plays in the replay tuesdya that might give us an idea on where his heads at after us making a bid which has been dismissed

Yes agree......A couple of own goals if he does play would be nice though!!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024