Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy IS a ranger 14:05 - Jan 16 with 3984 viewssimmo

http://www.qpr.co.uk/

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Remy IS a ranger on 14:07 - Jan 16 with 2796 viewsMerthyrHoop

Glad we haven't signed him for his typing skills
Remy IS a ranger on 14:07 - Jan 16 with 2789 viewsbaz_qpr

Number 18 - Welcome
Remy IS a ranger on 14:08 - Jan 16 with 2776 viewssimmo

'R’s agreed a club record fee for the player’s services'

Any ideas what this was before?

Remy IS a ranger on 14:08 - Jan 16 with 2766 viewsNeil_SI

Jesus, more blood!

Welcome to the madhouse.
Remy IS a ranger on 14:08 - Jan 16 with 2765 viewsqueensparker

Looks decent in the air from that video
Remy IS a ranger on 14:09 - Jan 16 with 2745 viewsMerthyrHoop

Pie in the sky figures were thrown about when Faurlin and Granero signed. Wouldn't be surprised if SWP or Zamora were up there in this new age of undisclosed transfer fees
Remy IS a ranger on 14:12 - Jan 16 with 2712 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Remy IS a ranger on 14:12 - Jan 16 with 2708 viewsNeil_SI

Remy IS a ranger on 14:08 - Jan 16 by simmo

'R’s agreed a club record fee for the player’s services'

Any ideas what this was before?

It was never Alejandro Faurlin, because he was free, despite the "puff" £3.5m the club said it was.

From there, there has never been official word, but rumours we paid £4m apiece for Djibril Cissé and Bobby Zamora, which sounds fairly realistic and conflicting reports what Shaun Wright-Phillips actually cost...anywhere between £3.5m to £6.5m.

Stephané Mbia appeared to be around £4.9m according to reports, and as for Esteban Granero, no idea, but didn't sound as much as some made out. I have a feeling he came here for less than what we paid Mbia.

Junior Hoillet's compensation was for £4m.
Login to get fewer ads

Remy IS a ranger on 14:12 - Jan 16 with 2691 viewskingsburyR

"Harry played a big part in me coming here. I spoke to him and Tony Fernandes at length and they made it clear they wanted me here. They gave me the right motivation to join QPR. "

Yep, a bucket load of cash!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Remy IS a ranger on 14:16 - Jan 16 with 2638 viewsgueRRilla

Fingers crossed he'll be our Michu. He's certainly got his work cut out anyway. Time to start offloading a few now 'Arry!
Remy IS a ranger on 14:16 - Jan 16 with 2633 viewsDieByYourSide

The man can even competently use an iPad, I'm willing to declare him our saviour

Poll: And it's hi ho

Remy IS a ranger on 14:16 - Jan 16 with 2632 viewsQPRDave

Good luck Loic and welcome to the Rs.
There's been a small earthquake reported on Tyneside a few moments ago ...apparently a few thousand geordies dropped their pints of Broon ale still in disbelief!!!
Remy IS a ranger on 14:17 - Jan 16 with 2620 viewssimmo

I know financially it could be crippling, and it is the opposite to the kind of direction I wanted the club to go after the last 18 months, but you can help but be excited when your club signs a talented striker.

I am really looking forward to seeing him at West Ham and I hope the fans dont hold the money issues against him.

If he and any new signing bring the work rate and commitment to go with their talent, we have some genuinely good players on our hands. Taarabt must be rubbing his hands together....

Remy IS a ranger on 14:18 - Jan 16 with 2608 viewssimmo

Remy IS a ranger on 14:16 - Jan 16 by QPRDave

Good luck Loic and welcome to the Rs.
There's been a small earthquake reported on Tyneside a few moments ago ...apparently a few thousand geordies dropped their pints of Broon ale still in disbelief!!!

There are some YouTube videos entitled 'Welcome to Newcastle Loic Remy' when I was looking at them this afternoon.....

Remy IS a ranger on 14:19 - Jan 16 with 2592 viewsNov77

can anyone really see SWP and Mackie creating chances for this guy or are we relying solely on Adel to do it all?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Remy IS a ranger on 14:20 - Jan 16 with 2590 viewsJuzzie

I thought it was this bloke we'd signed!

Welcome Remy! Please bang in the goals. Ta.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Remy IS a ranger on 14:24 - Jan 16 with 2550 viewssimmo

Remy IS a ranger on 14:08 - Jan 16 by queensparker

Looks decent in the air from that video

Only Llorente (10), Ronaldo, Fletcher, Falcao, Mandzukic (all 7) scored more headers in the top 5 leagues than Remy (6) last term

Remy IS a ranger on 14:38 - Jan 16 with 2437 viewsJAPRANGERS

4 and a half year contract on who knows how many tens of thousand pounds per week.
Why do we give out such long contracts?? We never learn. With our wage bill it's going to be totally frightening next season in the Championship, barring a miracle.
Remy IS a ranger on 14:40 - Jan 16 with 2424 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Velcome Mr Remy, Velcome to my home.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Remy IS a ranger on 14:41 - Jan 16 with 2412 viewsRBlock

Remy IS a ranger on 14:12 - Jan 16 by kingsburyR

"Harry played a big part in me coming here. I spoke to him and Tony Fernandes at length and they made it clear they wanted me here. They gave me the right motivation to join QPR. "

Yep, a bucket load of cash!

Your wrong mate, I know cash seems like the only reason, but you are forgetting, Newcastle don't have any Aeroplane, this matters to a man like Loic!
Remy IS a ranger on 14:43 - Jan 16 with 2390 viewsJAPRANGERS

Remy IS a ranger on 14:41 - Jan 16 by RBlock

Your wrong mate, I know cash seems like the only reason, but you are forgetting, Newcastle don't have any Aeroplane, this matters to a man like Loic!

Tf's brother??
Remy IS a ranger on 14:43 - Jan 16 with 2389 viewsKonk

Remy IS a ranger on 14:41 - Jan 16 by RBlock

Have they left the coat hanger in his shirt?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Remy IS a ranger on 14:46 - Jan 16 with 2354 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Remy IS a ranger on 14:38 - Jan 16 by JAPRANGERS

4 and a half year contract on who knows how many tens of thousand pounds per week.
Why do we give out such long contracts?? We never learn. With our wage bill it's going to be totally frightening next season in the Championship, barring a miracle.

Actually I think this signing is well worth the risk just what we need at the right time . We need a top class goal scorer and I think this fella fits the bill sometimes you have to take the necessary risks to achieve your goal. Staying up looks more possible to me every day Harry has been at the club .
Remy IS a ranger on 14:49 - Jan 16 with 2320 viewsJAPRANGERS

Remy IS a ranger on 14:46 - Jan 16 by carrotcrunch_R

Actually I think this signing is well worth the risk just what we need at the right time . We need a top class goal scorer and I think this fella fits the bill sometimes you have to take the necessary risks to achieve your goal. Staying up looks more possible to me every day Harry has been at the club .

well I hope you're right that he is the answer to all our prayers.
Remy IS a ranger on 14:49 - Jan 16 with 2319 viewsericgen34

Brilliant news. I'm well chuffed with this. I hope he settles in quickly

Prepare to be impressed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024