Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Norwich 23:44 - Jan 31 with 7936 viewsInglesio

Cesar
Onouha Samba Hill Traore
Derry M'bia
Townsend Jenas Taarabt
Remy

Subs:
Green, Fabio, Granero, Park, Bothroyd, DJ, Zamora

By the way is Hoillet still injured, whats the crack with him, and likewise is Mackie available?
Team for Norwich on 14:39 - Feb 1 with 745 viewsQPRBrian

The following isn't a criticism but an observation. Lets just say all 6 signings were to start tomorrow (I know, but for comparisons sake....) it would mean we've brought in:

Yun Young for Traore, Samba for Nelsen, Ben Haim for Hill, Townsend for SWP, Jenas for Faurlin and Remy for Cisse. How would you rate the improvement?

The squad is stronger which was what Harry's overall aim was but the first team? Marginally. I think we will stay up though due to the recent spirit we have shown and the obvious overall improvement that has been evident since Harry arrived. I would start

Cesar
Onuha, Samba, Hill, Traore
Fabio, Mbia. Derry, Taarabt
Zamora, Remy.

Subs: Green, Yun-Young, Granero, Campbell, Mackie, Ben Haim, Bothroyd.
Team for Norwich on 16:40 - Feb 1 with 713 viewsTHEBUSH

Team for Norwich on 14:39 - Feb 1 by QPRBrian

The following isn't a criticism but an observation. Lets just say all 6 signings were to start tomorrow (I know, but for comparisons sake....) it would mean we've brought in:

Yun Young for Traore, Samba for Nelsen, Ben Haim for Hill, Townsend for SWP, Jenas for Faurlin and Remy for Cisse. How would you rate the improvement?

The squad is stronger which was what Harry's overall aim was but the first team? Marginally. I think we will stay up though due to the recent spirit we have shown and the obvious overall improvement that has been evident since Harry arrived. I would start

Cesar
Onuha, Samba, Hill, Traore
Fabio, Mbia. Derry, Taarabt
Zamora, Remy.

Subs: Green, Yun-Young, Granero, Campbell, Mackie, Ben Haim, Bothroyd.

Change Fabio for Townsend and I might go along with that team ?
Team for Norwich on 17:10 - Feb 1 with 683 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

............X.............
X....Samba..Hill......X
.........Derry..........

As much as we need to win AND we're at home etc, Derry in front of these two has to be our best chance of conceding as few as possible. However nerve-racking it is, 1-0 will do.

I just hope those 3 and especially the ref are wise to that complete c*** Grant Holt if he's playing.

It's got to be Yarg

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024