Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday Club 07:14 - Mar 6 with 2168 viewsmaybee

I have just seen the item on the Saturday Club for kids, which I honestly didn't know we still did. Apparently, we have been running this for years.

This is surely a fantastic offer for kids, and I'm surprised the club doesn't push it more. With a decent bit of advertising, it should be full every home game, helping to build the next generation of Dale fans.
Saturday Club on 13:42 - Mar 6 with 2046 viewsDaleFan7

I used to go in my younger years, before there was the 5 a side pitch and the football in the community offices we used to play on Oulder Hill and have the meal in the radcliffe arms. That's 15 years ago+ though. I wasnt aware they did it still now.

It is a good insentive to offer it for less than it would normally be and will hopefully attract some support.
Saturday Club on 14:01 - Mar 6 with 2017 viewsBrighouseDale

I used to go to the kids club too, many years ago. The highlight for me was being picked to be ball boy.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Saturday Club on 17:17 - Mar 6 with 1905 viewsolympicdale

I too had no idea we still did this, I thought, like many things we'd packed it in, it needs to be promoted much better.

Life is a game of fate.

Saturday Club on 18:25 - Mar 6 with 1856 viewszxcvbnm

Should be kids for a quid every game. This is a poor offer in my opinion and offering shite like mc d's is a bad choice

Poll: Best loanee keeper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024