Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? 19:22 - Mar 24 with 5209 viewsyankranger

What has been your biggest letdown, besides being back in a relegation battle again?

Mine = Diakite. I was so excited when we signed him. I saw so much potential in him last season and thought he'd shine this year. A bit of a headcase but pure athletic ability. I can't even remember the last time I saw him on the field.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 10:17 - Mar 25 with 1041 viewsLoft1979

1. Mbia sent off vs Arsenal.
2. Adel missed penalty/BZ missed header= loss vs Norwich.
3. Mark hughes not fired earlier.
4. Granero signing....
5. Ale Faurlin loaned out (vs Granero).
6. Chris Samba not signed in Sept.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 10:29 - Mar 25 with 1028 views1MoreBrightonR

Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes.

Never liked him but i also never expected him to be that bad. It's easy in hindsight so say we should have sacked him earlier to be fair...we desperately needed some stability and over the last few years have got through a scary number of managers. Just awful choice on the one we decided to back.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 13:39 - Mar 25 with 988 viewsPinnerPaul

The "dream midfield" of Adel ,Diakite, Faurlin & Granero
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 15:10 - Mar 25 with 962 viewsRedbourneR

Atmosphere at HQ. We've not contributed much so far and we've never managed to generate the noise of the Chealsa and Man City games of last season. We've had no songs for the players that are doing well and about the most fun we've had at a player's expense was Joe Hart and his hair, when we should have been tearing Ashley Young to shreds.

I blame Hughes. HIs dreary uselessness seeped into everything. I bet even Grecian 2000 gave up when Hughes slapped it on.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 15:19 - Mar 25 with 957 viewstoboboly

Biggest expectation - Next season.

Biggest disappointment - This season.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 15:24 - Mar 25 with 953 viewsstuabd

Mark Hughes. I thought he had some idea what he was doing.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 16:36 - Mar 25 with 933 viewsmerovingian

The biggest? TheBlob lack of interest in losing his body weight. Second biggest? TF lack of judgement in getting the correct/ genuine people (transfixed with the silver-tongues type of doodles if not often times) & so much things to do thus little quality times. Thirdly, I'm still worried of who is going to write with same quality as Clive if he's not around busy etc.

Cycledelic

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 16:59 - Mar 25 with 910 viewsonlyrinmoray

Agree with first post Diakite for me. What I saw of him last season I thought he was going to be a Ya Ya Toure type player I remember telling all who were interested (not many to be honest ! ) that he was going to be the man this season

Like a lot on here I was expecting a mid table season, serves me right for being a optimistic QPR fan, should have known better
Login to get fewer ads

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 15:20 - Mar 28 with 871 viewsTacticalR

Aside from the all the individual things that others have mentioned, the worst thing for me, especially under Hughes, was the feeling that QPR never got going. It was made worse by Hughes' constant pleas for patience, so you were always waiting for the turnaround (or even one good performance). However, the longer the season went on, the more it became apparent that Hughes didn't have a clue and that the end of the previous season was a fluke.

Air hostess clique

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 17:06 - Mar 28 with 854 viewsEalingRanger

The prospect of a Diakite/Faurlin midfield
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024