Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry's Fighting Talk 21:09 - Apr 27 with 1861 viewskropotkin41

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/26/harry-redknapp-qpr-overhaul

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Harry's Fighting Talk on 21:56 - Apr 27 with 1773 viewsQPRDave

Reading that and seeing the training ground plans this week i'm very positive about next season.
Harry's Fighting Talk on 22:16 - Apr 27 with 1706 viewsqprmick

Looks like Barton will be back, reformed character or not.

Qprmick

Harry's Fighting Talk on 22:23 - Apr 27 with 1686 viewsWallyRanger

Sounds promising, let's hope 'Arry does the job and we come back up stronger, but at this point I'm still worried that we'd be more like Wolves or Blackburn next season, wait and see I guess.
Harry's Fighting Talk on 22:35 - Apr 27 with 1660 viewsCamberleyR

Wolves' problem this season was going into the campaign with a rookie (in English league experience terms) manager in Solbakken. Had they kept Mick McCarthy they would have been one of the favourites to come up. How stupid is that decision now looking by the Wolves board?

Blackburn equally if they had kept Kean, I'm sure would be there or thereabouts. He had won half his 8 games before getting sacked by the nutters running Ewood Park.

If HR is committed and it looks like he is, then I would feel much more optimistic of having a decent season next season. Whilst he doesn't have the experience of the Championship that Neil Warnock had, he has managed at that level and got Portsmouth promoted as champions.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Harry's Fighting Talk on 08:44 - Apr 28 with 1403 viewsmerovingian

Harry's Fighting Talk on 22:16 - Apr 27 by qprmick

Looks like Barton will be back, reformed character or not.

Barton will have serious talk with Harry when he comes back. He will understand the dire situation beckons & he will listen.

Cycledelic

Harry's Fighting Talk on 11:12 - Apr 28 with 1217 viewsNorthernr

Harry's Fighting Talk on 08:44 - Apr 28 by merovingian

Barton will have serious talk with Harry when he comes back. He will understand the dire situation beckons & he will listen.

Harry's Fighting Talk on 11:23 - Apr 28 with 1187 viewsPommyhoop

Harry's Fighting Talk on 08:44 - Apr 28 by merovingian

And he will unite the waring factions with his diplomatic calm and command of the French language.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Harry's Fighting Talk on 12:18 - Apr 28 with 1141 viewsLOTR

Harry's Fighting Talk on 11:23 - Apr 28 by Pommyhoop

And he will unite the waring factions with his diplomatic calm and command of the French language.

Surely the reason HR is talking up the prospect of Barton returning is so that we can at least try and bargain a half decent price for him, be it from OM or another Premiership team. If he were to come out and say "I have no time for Barton, he is never playing for me, we don't want him and are willing to take a bag of crisps and dairy milk for him" then thats exactly what we'd end up getting(very similar to the deal we got for Sinclair, which i think was half a can of Lilt and two thirds of a Snickers)

I can't see(or maybe i don't want to see) Barton coming back to play for us, he has been pretty upfront about that.

Still, funnier things have happened in football.
Login to get fewer ads

Harry's Fighting Talk on 12:56 - Apr 28 with 1101 viewsMonahoop

If Redknapp's as good as his word and is able to conjure up a deal with Marseille to off load Barton, then he will go up a notch in my estimation of him. There should be no room at the club for trouble makers. Next season will be about needing players who will roll up their sleeves and get on with the job in hand of getting the club promoted or at least preserving some decency about it after the shambles of the last two years. I personally would hate to see Barton back. He may have been trying to keep his nose clean in the south of France this season, if only to avoid jeopardising his career and image further, but I'm sure once back on home soil he will be up to his old tricks again. I don't like the bloke or trust him as far as I could throw him.

Please Mr Redknapp, this is one deal I don't want you to screw up.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Harry's Fighting Talk on 13:14 - Apr 28 with 1074 viewsPommyhoop

Harry's Fighting Talk on 12:56 - Apr 28 by Monahoop

If Redknapp's as good as his word and is able to conjure up a deal with Marseille to off load Barton, then he will go up a notch in my estimation of him. There should be no room at the club for trouble makers. Next season will be about needing players who will roll up their sleeves and get on with the job in hand of getting the club promoted or at least preserving some decency about it after the shambles of the last two years. I personally would hate to see Barton back. He may have been trying to keep his nose clean in the south of France this season, if only to avoid jeopardising his career and image further, but I'm sure once back on home soil he will be up to his old tricks again. I don't like the bloke or trust him as far as I could throw him.

Please Mr Redknapp, this is one deal I don't want you to screw up.

Agreed .I stuck up for Joey a fair few times.I should of listened to a Toon supporting work mate over here and a fair few fellas on here.He's pure poison for a dressing room.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024