Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F'eck off Harry 15:28 - Apr 28 with 6448 viewsRangersDave

Sorry guys,
but I really didn't feel this way until the final whistle and the camera's went onto H.R. who while shaking hands with the oppo manager etc was SMILING!!!

He can do one as far as i'm concerned now. smiling? you dolt, you've just been relegated! that's nothing to smile about!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

F'eck off Harry on 15:56 - Apr 28 with 850 viewsRangersDave

F'eck off Harry on 15:55 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

We just got relegated and you think we will recoup what we payed for them ?

Kerching!

exactly.

not a chance. money spelunked m'lud!

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

F'eck off Harry on 15:57 - Apr 28 with 837 viewsdune

F'eck off Harry on 15:51 - Apr 28 by WestonsuperR

To spend 20mill+ and still be as poor as we have been is nowhere near good enough. Harry has let us down and had damaged his reputation.

Arrys reputation won't be damaged, his media mates will airbrush this from houdinis history.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

F'eck off Harry on 15:57 - Apr 28 with 845 viewspaulparker

Remy & Samba yes
the overpaid shat that Kunt Hughes bought in NO !!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

F'eck off Harry on 15:58 - Apr 28 with 835 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 15:50 - Apr 28 by essextaxiboy

Not a mention of Hughes .

The bloke who bought Boswinga , Hoilett, Park, (and bowed to the commercial dept and made him Capt) Granero and oversaw the goalkeeping disaster

Didnt win an away game for a year and any game this season , the bloke doesnt deserve to work again

Guess you are forgetting Arry had a transfer window.
F'eck off Harry on 15:58 - Apr 28 with 837 viewsdubaistu

Not too sure what all the fuss was about. They're probably laughing and smiling about the relief of what was one of the worst games I have ever seen finally ending and at least we can start planning for next season, get the agents interested in the quality players we have ;-)

Both teams were doomed, this wasn't Villa v Wigan at the end of the season.

Don't let your emotions get involved, HR is the right man for the job and he'll do it next year.
F'eck off Harry on 15:58 - Apr 28 with 836 viewsJonDoeman

F'eck off Harry on 15:57 - Apr 28 by paulparker

Remy & Samba yes

"Kerching!

exactly.

not a chance. money spelunked m'lud! "

It Is What It Is !!

F'eck off Harry on 15:59 - Apr 28 with 828 viewsRangersDave

Remy & Samba yes

Remy and Samba yes?

sorry mate, we will be a selling club with either no one buying because of wages, or they go for cut price to trim the wage bill.

either way, they are to a degree (by dint of relegation) slightly damaged goods.

chances are they will be here next season as they have longer contracts on high wages.

F'eck off Harry on 16:00 - Apr 28 with 820 viewsQPR1882

Remy & Samba yes

You really like Arry don't you .

You do realise he has just relegated yet another team
Login to get fewer ads

F'eck off Harry on 16:00 - Apr 28 with 824 viewsessextaxiboy

They are a business asset , they will have been written down in the accounts .

You dont have to recoup it all to square it off .
F'eck off Harry on 16:01 - Apr 28 with 820 viewsRanger78

F'eck off Harry on 15:40 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

When Arry took over we were 6 points adrift with 75 points to play for, we have had a transfer window,spent over £20m and Arry chose the 25 players for the last 1/3 of the season.

We are in a worse position now ( points wise not just relegation ) then when he took over.

As I have been since he came to us I am with the Arry fck off way of thinking.

This post sums it up for me.

Everyone is to blame including HR, his record has been shocking, the performances have been shocking and there has been no improvement in players attitude under him.

He can hold his head high when it comes to the signings, they have been better than Hughes summer buys and well get our money back.

Hughes was awful this year and deserves the criticism but I'm sure people forget he kept us up last year with less games and money and the players fought for every tackle until the last second of the season.

The whole thing is one big mess but HR should not escape criticism.
F'eck off Harry on 16:01 - Apr 28 with 814 viewsJonDoeman

F'eck off Harry on 15:59 - Apr 28 by RangersDave

Remy and Samba yes?

sorry mate, we will be a selling club with either no one buying because of wages, or they go for cut price to trim the wage bill.

either way, they are to a degree (by dint of relegation) slightly damaged goods.

chances are they will be here next season as they have longer contracts on high wages.

Now you're talking absolute shit, you and 1882 , must be a pair of Hughes apologists.

It Is What It Is !!

F'eck off Harry on 16:03 - Apr 28 with 797 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 16:00 - Apr 28 by essextaxiboy

They are a business asset , they will have been written down in the accounts .

You dont have to recoup it all to square it off .

Even if we get 75% of what we payed for them we will get 0% of the £millions on wages and agents fees back.
F'eck off Harry on 16:04 - Apr 28 with 796 viewscheeseydane

Jesus H christ wouldnt have saved us, the state this club is in.

Anyone who expects to turn this bunch of mercenaries around in 6 -7 months is obviously on giggling gas.

Anyone who thinks we will shoot up next season also needs a check up.

(Sadly thats the boards aim).

Its a 2-3 year job minimum, if the board recognise it. I just hope we are still in business when/if it happens.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

F'eck off Harry on 16:06 - Apr 28 with 781 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 16:01 - Apr 28 by JonDoeman

Now you're talking absolute shit, you and 1882 , must be a pair of Hughes apologists.

Why ?

Because I have not fallen for the Arry is our saviour shit like you have
F'eck off Harry on 16:06 - Apr 28 with 785 viewspaulparker

F'eck off Harry on 16:00 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

You really like Arry don't you .

You do realise he has just relegated yet another team

not really, but Hughes who you loved has raped our club and set us back 10 years
just remember that when we play Doncaster next season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

F'eck off Harry on 16:06 - Apr 28 with 744 viewsthedelldays

F'eck off Harry on 16:04 - Apr 28 by cheeseydane

Jesus H christ wouldnt have saved us, the state this club is in.

Anyone who expects to turn this bunch of mercenaries around in 6 -7 months is obviously on giggling gas.

Anyone who thinks we will shoot up next season also needs a check up.

(Sadly thats the boards aim).

Its a 2-3 year job minimum, if the board recognise it. I just hope we are still in business when/if it happens.

that bunch of players stayed up last season?
F'eck off Harry on 16:07 - Apr 28 with 739 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 16:06 - Apr 28 by paulparker

not really, but Hughes who you loved has raped our club and set us back 10 years
just remember that when we play Doncaster next season

You honestly believe Arry is totally blameless and it is all MH fault

F'eck off Harry on 16:10 - Apr 28 with 731 viewsbaz_qpr

F'eck off Harry on 16:01 - Apr 28 by Ranger78

This post sums it up for me.

Everyone is to blame including HR, his record has been shocking, the performances have been shocking and there has been no improvement in players attitude under him.

He can hold his head high when it comes to the signings, they have been better than Hughes summer buys and well get our money back.

Hughes was awful this year and deserves the criticism but I'm sure people forget he kept us up last year with less games and money and the players fought for every tackle until the last second of the season.

The whole thing is one big mess but HR should not escape criticism.

We were down in October baring a miracle, any fool could see that you cant just parachute in a new team in January and expect us to suddenly recover. By the time the transfer window came into play we had to suddenly go from worse team in the league to top 6 form. Total utter nonsense if you ever believed that was going to happen.

We've been a better team under Harry, Remy will go for what we paid or a profit, Samba is not on 100K , I dont know why everyone keeps repeating it, he took a paycut to leave Russia, we will lose the transfer fee, but remember we would have earned 60 - 80m in the two seasons we were up.

If you think changing manager again is going to make things better, go take a long hard look at Wolves and Blackburn. That is what happens if you keep changing your manager and sell your best players.

We need to ship out the Boswingas, Granero's, Cesar etc. Buy a couple of leaders and some decent number 9's and try and retain what we have.

I think under HR we have been more solid, played better football etc, but we cannot score as it has been all season and is the main reason why we are going down.
F'eck off Harry on 16:14 - Apr 28 with 713 viewspaulparker

F'eck off Harry on 16:07 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

never said that 1882 , the way you carry on its all down to HR
and MH reign of terror never existed
now just remember the sh*t he has left us in when the likes of Boswanker, Park, Johnson (if ever fit) Green & Ceaser all go on strike and or are stumbling around while Derby Beat us at Home

F'eck off Harry on 16:16 - Apr 28 with 709 viewshoopstar67

F'eck off Harry on 16:07 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

Yes totally MH fault, he is the one who got us into this mess, he did a royal cock up and u can't see it? Why do u love him so much?
F'eck off Harry on 16:16 - Apr 28 with 707 viewsJonDoeman

Judge Harry on HIS team next season, a lot of 'hysterical' stuff gets written on these MBs. :((

It Is What It Is !!

F'eck off Harry on 16:18 - Apr 28 with 703 viewsRanger78

F'eck off Harry on 16:10 - Apr 28 by baz_qpr

We were down in October baring a miracle, any fool could see that you cant just parachute in a new team in January and expect us to suddenly recover. By the time the transfer window came into play we had to suddenly go from worse team in the league to top 6 form. Total utter nonsense if you ever believed that was going to happen.

We've been a better team under Harry, Remy will go for what we paid or a profit, Samba is not on 100K , I dont know why everyone keeps repeating it, he took a paycut to leave Russia, we will lose the transfer fee, but remember we would have earned 60 - 80m in the two seasons we were up.

If you think changing manager again is going to make things better, go take a long hard look at Wolves and Blackburn. That is what happens if you keep changing your manager and sell your best players.

We need to ship out the Boswingas, Granero's, Cesar etc. Buy a couple of leaders and some decent number 9's and try and retain what we have.

I think under HR we have been more solid, played better football etc, but we cannot score as it has been all season and is the main reason why we are going down.

I don't want my views to come across as if Hughes is a hero because he created one hell of a mess, this season he was awful. ( still kept us up last year though)

However, I simply do not but that any team is Relegated in October.. no way! If HR is anywhere near as good as most people think, he could have and should have kept us up.

Remy and Townswend have been excellent other than that, I've seen nothing that tells me HR is a top manager and certainaly not a motivator of players??

I desperately want a manager to be here for the long term but I'm sure it won't be him anyway. As soon as he gets the sniff of a bigger job, he'll leave by choice anyway
F'eck off Harry on 16:18 - Apr 28 with 703 viewshoopstar67

F'eck off Harry on 16:16 - Apr 28 by JonDoeman

Judge Harry on HIS team next season, a lot of 'hysterical' stuff gets written on these MBs. :((

totally agree
F'eck off Harry on 16:24 - Apr 28 with 685 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 16:16 - Apr 28 by hoopstar67

Yes totally MH fault, he is the one who got us into this mess, he did a royal cock up and u can't see it? Why do u love him so much?

I don't, just cant understand why Arry is getting away totally blameless thats all.

Arry had to motivate the players in a MUST WIN game today,did they look motivated to you ?

did Arry look like he was motivated coming off laughing ? because when they scanned the away end today i never saw any QPR fans laughing.
F'eck off Harry on 16:27 - Apr 28 with 675 viewsRanger78

F'eck off Harry on 16:24 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

I don't, just cant understand why Arry is getting away totally blameless thats all.

Arry had to motivate the players in a MUST WIN game today,did they look motivated to you ?

did Arry look like he was motivated coming off laughing ? because when they scanned the away end today i never saw any QPR fans laughing.

Fernandes should take a small amount of blame for reckless spending last summer but on the whole both managerial appointments and most of the signings seemed acceptable when they were done.

Hughes has to shoulder mist of the blame but I'm with you.

Yes HR inherited a mess but I think it's fair to say he hasn't done very much to sort it !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024