Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F'eck off Harry 15:28 - Apr 28 with 6447 viewsRangersDave

Sorry guys,
but I really didn't feel this way until the final whistle and the camera's went onto H.R. who while shaking hands with the oppo manager etc was SMILING!!!

He can do one as far as i'm concerned now. smiling? you dolt, you've just been relegated! that's nothing to smile about!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

F'eck off Harry on 18:12 - Apr 28 with 777 viewsactonman

F'eck off Harry on 17:57 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

My stats are sadly the reason we will be playing Championship football next year and not Premier football.

As they say in golf ' drive for show,putt for dough' it's fine beating the Chelseas of this world but you need to win the 6 pointers to stay up.

Like last season ?

F'eck off Harry on 18:14 - Apr 28 with 780 viewsAgedR

And now we slag HR for showing a bit of dignity in defeat.

If you want a snarling Pulis or Mendacious Ferguson, you're welcome to them.

That's not my Rangers.

If we are not in the shake up for playoffs next season, and I'm not even talking about actually making them, then slag him. Otherwise remember the clown MH and no wins, that's right no wins, at all.

And don't give me that twaddle about keeping us up last year. That was entirely down to the ineptitude of Bolton (did any of you witness how abject we were in a must win at WBA?).

Poor and utterly classless post

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

F'eck off Harry on 18:26 - Apr 28 with 760 viewsessextaxiboy

F'eck off Harry on 18:14 - Apr 28 by AgedR

That's not my Rangers.

If we are not in the shake up for playoffs next season, and I'm not even talking about actually making them, then slag him. Otherwise remember the clown MH and no wins, that's right no wins, at all.

And don't give me that twaddle about keeping us up last year. That was entirely down to the ineptitude of Bolton (did any of you witness how abject we were in a must win at WBA?).

He had no clue how we survived last season . We carried the team at home from the moment Derry headed his goal against Liverpool .

We didnt win away and beat some top teams at home and when we were within a whisker of drawing with the Champions elect on their own pitch in front of millions the unprofessionlism (sp) of the tossers on the bench made us switch off and lose .

A bunch of smug no hopers who should never get another job .
F'eck off Harry on 18:28 - Apr 28 with 754 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 18:14 - Apr 28 by AgedR

That's not my Rangers.

(did any of you witness how abject we were in a must win at WBA?).

Was today not a must win ?
F'eck off Harry on 18:29 - Apr 28 with 752 viewsthedelldays

F'eck off Harry on 17:03 - Apr 28 by baz_qpr

name 1 then, no team has gone so many games without a win, no team had recovered from that position, it was a stat repeated many times in November / December. I'll repeat again we had to put in top 6 form to recover, only Wigan last season has come from as bad a position as we were in January, and that was after we had recovered.

If you ever thought this lot were capable of top 6 form sustained for half a season then frankly your insane

tell you what, talk about 'what teams'

no promoted teams that have lost their first 3 have stayed up, saints lost our first 3
no team who have conceded 30 goals in their first ten games have stayed up, saints are going to

get your head out of your arse, redknapp is supposed to be a champions league standard manager, he took you further from safety than when he arrived, with some bloody poor teams right above you (see my points about saints beating the odds)
not to mention the money spent
F'eck off Harry on 18:35 - Apr 28 with 742 viewscorse

they can all f`eck off if you ask me. players and harry.
i really hope mr fernandez has learned his lesson.
what made me laugh is that he compared us with caterham. took three years to come good he said. in my opinion caterham is still piss poor. as are we.
sort it out in the summer.
F'eck off Harry on 18:35 - Apr 28 with 741 viewsShotKneesHoop

F'eck off Harry on 17:18 - Apr 28 by essextaxiboy

The squad were completely split , half the team on 10 grand , half on 60 .

How the F*ck do you sort that out .

This is what is is all about.

You can never build a team with 50% made up of big charlie show ponies on big money and the rest on Championship wages, with limited skill but big hearts who bust a gut every time they pull on the hooped shirt.

There's still five of them left in the books here (Derry, Hill, Taraabt, Mackie, and Faulin, then there's another three that just got promoted with Cardiff, (Helgusson, Smith and Connolly) and one more (Routledge) playing for Swansea, so if TF says no-one they sold is playing in the Premier, there will be four of them next season, none of them on QPR 's books.

Some business man.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

F'eck off Harry on 18:39 - Apr 28 with 730 viewsessextaxiboy

F'eck off Harry on 18:35 - Apr 28 by ShotKneesHoop

This is what is is all about.

You can never build a team with 50% made up of big charlie show ponies on big money and the rest on Championship wages, with limited skill but big hearts who bust a gut every time they pull on the hooped shirt.

There's still five of them left in the books here (Derry, Hill, Taraabt, Mackie, and Faulin, then there's another three that just got promoted with Cardiff, (Helgusson, Smith and Connolly) and one more (Routledge) playing for Swansea, so if TF says no-one they sold is playing in the Premier, there will be four of them next season, none of them on QPR 's books.

Some business man.

He is a business man . He is not a football man .

He was advised to sell those players by a con man .
Login to get fewer ads

F'eck off Harry on 18:47 - Apr 28 with 717 viewsAgedR

F'eck off Harry on 18:28 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

(did any of you witness how abject we were in a must win at WBA?).

Was today not a must win ?

No. It was a didn't matter a fuxk if we did win.

Villa, Fulham, even Stoke at a push were must wins, but, only if you have not previously won a game up to Christmas

F'eck off Harry on 20:14 - Apr 28 with 695 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 18:47 - Apr 28 by AgedR

No. It was a didn't matter a fuxk if we did win.

Villa, Fulham, even Stoke at a push were must wins, but, only if you have not previously won a game up to Christmas

Did we go down today by not winning ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
F'eck off Harry on 20:29 - Apr 28 with 677 viewsShotKneesHoop

F'eck off Harry on 18:39 - Apr 28 by essextaxiboy

He is a business man . He is not a football man .

He was advised to sell those players by a con man .

Proper business men smell con men a mile off.

That's why they stay in business.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

F'eck off Harry on 20:41 - Apr 28 with 659 viewsbaz_qpr

F'eck off Harry on 18:29 - Apr 28 by thedelldays

tell you what, talk about 'what teams'

no promoted teams that have lost their first 3 have stayed up, saints lost our first 3
no team who have conceded 30 goals in their first ten games have stayed up, saints are going to

get your head out of your arse, redknapp is supposed to be a champions league standard manager, he took you further from safety than when he arrived, with some bloody poor teams right above you (see my points about saints beating the odds)
not to mention the money spent

how many points did we have when he arrived?

How many strikers did he have available between november and and January.

We did not manage our first win until 15th December, repeat that back to yourself.

Sorry my head is not in my arse at all, clearly yours in the clouds, things could have gone differently, Taarabt might not have missed the pen, Cesar might not have had a meltdown at Villa, Mbia might not have lost his head against Wigan and we would still be in the mix but frankly it would have been a bloody miracle.

Look at our goals for stat. Southampton stay up because they can score. We go down because we cant
F'eck off Harry on 21:20 - Apr 28 with 634 viewsAgedR

F'eck off Harry on 20:14 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

Did we go down today by not winning ?

Ask me that in 24 hours

F'eck off Harry on 21:28 - Apr 28 with 621 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 21:20 - Apr 28 by AgedR

Ask me that in 24 hours

Why 24 hrs ?
F'eck off Harry on 21:52 - Apr 28 with 613 viewsPommyhoop

Ive always had my doubts about him and these were confirmed as early as the Toon away match.We'd just comfortably beaten Fulham and he then totally changes the team and tactics around for Newcastle.I still believe he sent out a 'weakened' team out that day to justify a big January splurge.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

F'eck off Harry on 21:55 - Apr 28 with 604 viewsactonman

F'eck off Harry on 21:28 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

Why 24 hrs ?

because he will know the result of the villa game ?
F'eck off Harry on 21:56 - Apr 28 with 600 viewsBrightonhoop

Not long ago we staved off the loss of Loftus Road as a Club assett against the odious ABC Corperation. And went to war to save our spiritual home and the only life line remaining to the Club. ABC owned the £10 Mil mortgage against LR.
In January Harry spent/spunked £20 Mil to relegate us.
I hope we go back to the drawing board with Warnock and co.
F'eck off Harry on 22:13 - Apr 28 with 592 viewsTheBlob

This argument just goes round and round with no possible resolution.
To the in - denial Mark Hughes supporters who are clearly a couple of chicken nuggets short of a Happy Meal - Harry isn't going anywhere.
Tough titty.
Get over it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

F'eck off Harry on 22:37 - Apr 28 with 577 viewsQPR_John

F'eck off Harry on 21:55 - Apr 28 by actonman

We are down, whatever Villa do on Monday is immaterial for the simple reason they play Wigan on the last day of the season.
F'eck off Harry on 23:51 - Apr 28 with 544 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 21:55 - Apr 28 by actonman

What has the Villa game got to do with anything ?

we are down already
F'eck off Harry on 23:54 - Apr 28 with 540 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 22:13 - Apr 28 by TheBlob

This argument just goes round and round with no possible resolution.
To the in - denial Mark Hughes supporters who are clearly a couple of chicken nuggets short of a Happy Meal - Harry isn't going anywhere.
Tough titty.
Get over it.

You can put your Arry calendar and tissues away now,he done his job.

As for MH fans there are not any, well not for the last 5 months at least,unless you know different ?
F'eck off Harry on 09:12 - Apr 29 with 495 viewsdoogi55

F'eck off Harry on 23:54 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

You can put your Arry calendar and tissues away now,he done his job.

As for MH fans there are not any, well not for the last 5 months at least,unless you know different ?

we needed centre half we bought midfielders and has been forwards.lets not forget under mh every corner looked like we would let a goal in and normally did.
so onwars and upwards we need some stability now so stick with hr.
F'eck off Harry on 09:15 - Apr 29 with 492 viewsMelakaRanger

F'eck off Harry on 15:44 - Apr 28 by hoopstar67

Oh come off it, he knew it was coming,we all did, it was just a bit of relief, now we can plan for next year, he is hurting inside, unlike boswanka.Get a grip,im not crying, i have resigned for a long time about being relegated,im even going to smile today, doesn't mean im not a fan.

+1
F'eck off Harry on 09:19 - Apr 29 with 485 viewsCharlie1

Yes - we were relegated away to Villa. It hurt that evening.

I'm rather pragmatic about it. It's almost a relief.

I don't get the attempted slating of HR who inherited a dysnfuctional team, squad and no confidence.
He did well to get us into a position of half a chance.

If people feel the need to vent their anger etc then Hughes is the man. Pure and simple.

2:59 baby!

F'eck off Harry on 09:37 - Apr 29 with 465 viewsBluce_Ree

You know what, I'm thinking about it and I want Harry to go. Not for football reasons as such (I imagine we'll be alright for 6th place under him) but just for the financial security of the club.

I want us to trim this squad for a start, not start adding any more Football Manager 05/06 'star' players.

Don't really care about going up in a hurry. Just sort out this mess of a squad.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024