Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony: Season ticket prices 13:15 - May 3 with 9716 viewsFDC

"As a reward for your on-going loyalty and support, we guarantee that no Season Ticket category for the 2013/14 season will cost more than the last time we were in the Championship.

As a Hoops Member, you are able to purchase your Season Ticket from next Friday (10th May), when you will receive full details on pricing and benefits along with instructions regarding how to secure your seat. "

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:05 - May 3 with 1944 viewsdenhamranger

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:03 - May 3 by Gloucs_R

Platinum - £699 - £30.39
Gold - £599 - £26.00
Silver - £525 - £22.80
Bronze - £450 - £19.56

Cost per game

This is right - my £539 price was with the early bird discount.

Still, a 35% decrease per match.
Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:09 - May 3 with 1912 viewsBlackCrowe

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:00 - May 3 by Gloucs_R

From dotorg

Platinum / Gold / Silver / Bronze
Adults 699 / 599 / 525 / 450
Junior (U16) 449 / 199 / 99 / 99
Young Adult (U21) 449 / 399 / 315 / 250
Senior (over 60) 449 / 399 / 315 / 250
Under 8s Free

http://web.archive.org/web/20100406022746/ http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10373~2011609,00.html
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

So £22.80 per game for me and £8.65 per game for young Crowe. Seems fine to me.
Now chuck in a free League cup home game (if we should get one) to put the icing on the cake. Oh, and permanent top 6 position throughout the season.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:09 - May 3 with 1919 viewsGloucs_R

I'll state now, I wont be getting one. Too many mid week games, which I cant make, and the cost of travel keep rising and it would cost me more for the train very week that in would for the ticket.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:10 - May 3 with 1909 viewsBlackCrowe

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:09 - May 3 by Gloucs_R

I'll state now, I wont be getting one. Too many mid week games, which I cant make, and the cost of travel keep rising and it would cost me more for the train very week that in would for the ticket.

Sad to hear Gloucs. Hope the matchday prices are kind to you.

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:12 - May 3 with 1907 viewsGloucs_R

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:10 - May 3 by BlackCrowe

Sad to hear Gloucs. Hope the matchday prices are kind to you.

£49 return on the train, it was only £27 this season

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:14 - May 3 with 1894 viewsWanderR

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:05 - May 3 by denhamranger

Hope the Early Bird Discount returns.

Gold - £599 - £26.00 vs Gold - £539 - £23.43

The price paid per match makes quite a large psychological difference.

For instance, throw in a few cup games and the money saved would just about cover the cost of your home match programmes for a year.

Current location: OX10

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:16 - May 3 with 1884 viewstoboboly

£600 for the upper loft is still fcuking abysmal. No-one was happy to pay it in the Championship and don't give me the "but we were in the PL" bollocks either.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:22 - May 3 with 1855 viewsStanisgod

Tony: Season ticket prices on 13:40 - May 3 by DieByYourSide

Fails to address the fact we already had bloody expensive tickets in the Championship but a nice gesture

Spot on , the smokescreen being we were ALREADY paying Premier prices at that time and again will be by far the dearest in the championship, but as you say, nice gesture and done with all good intentions.
Be interesting to see equivalent prices for Charlton ,Millwall, Palace if they blow it etc.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:24 - May 3 with 1843 viewsessextaxiboy

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:05 - May 3 by denhamranger

There are going to be 2 prices this year as I read it .

Maybe the "Forever RRs" price will be 539 .

Fair play if thats right .
Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:33 - May 3 with 1801 viewsGloucs_R

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:22 - May 3 by Stanisgod

Spot on , the smokescreen being we were ALREADY paying Premier prices at that time and again will be by far the dearest in the championship, but as you say, nice gesture and done with all good intentions.
Be interesting to see equivalent prices for Charlton ,Millwall, Palace if they blow it etc.

QPR - £450 to £699

Wall - £400 - £499

Palace £420 - £560

Charlton - on hold

Watford - £335 - £490 (even if they go up)

Brighton - £455 - £680

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:54 - May 3 with 1734 viewsCliff

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:33 - May 3 by Gloucs_R

QPR - £450 to £699

Wall - £400 - £499

Palace £420 - £560

Charlton - on hold

Watford - £335 - £490 (even if they go up)

Brighton - £455 - £680

2010/11 - Wasn't that the year that Amit resigned over the prices?

Still better than I expected if there is a similar renewal discount, plus one of my kids is off to university so that's one less U21 ticket to buy
Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:56 - May 3 with 1719 viewsbigbaddean

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:24 - May 3 by essextaxiboy

There are going to be 2 prices this year as I read it .

Maybe the "Forever RRs" price will be 539 .

Fair play if thats right .

I was wavering on whether to renew or not. Anything under £600 for my Gold seat in Upper Loft and I think I have been swayed. Couldn't realistically expect any more than this, even though our prices were amongst the highest in the Championship before.

Fair play from Fernandes and the rest of the board.
Tony: Season ticket prices on 15:28 - May 3 with 1622 viewsBlackCrowe

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:16 - May 3 by toboboly

£600 for the upper loft is still fcuking abysmal. No-one was happy to pay it in the Championship and don't give me the "but we were in the PL" bollocks either.

Well go in Silver or Bronze then. Forget about what other clubs charge and think of it at face value and i don't think £22 per game (silver) or £19 per game (bronze) is that bad really. It's the price of a round of drinks.

Tony: Season ticket prices on 15:33 - May 3 with 1606 viewsdaveB

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:22 - May 3 by Stanisgod

also look at the quivalent wage bills between us and Charlton, Palace etc

If mine drops down by 35% I'll happily take that
Tony: Season ticket prices on 15:43 - May 3 with 1572 viewsCliff

Tony: Season ticket prices on 15:28 - May 3 by BlackCrowe

Well go in Silver or Bronze then. Forget about what other clubs charge and think of it at face value and i don't think £22 per game (silver) or £19 per game (bronze) is that bad really. It's the price of a round of drinks.

It might not be that easy to get ST's in those areas, there are far more Gold seats than Silver and Bronze put together. When they first introduced banding I moved my 3 ST's from a gold area to Silver and there weren't that many options then.

Also remember ST holders get to know those around them, I moved 4/5 years ago now to my new seats and still fell like a new boy in the area!
Tony: Season ticket prices on 15:47 - May 3 with 1527 viewsrobith

Tony: Season ticket prices on 15:43 - May 3 by Cliff

It might not be that easy to get ST's in those areas, there are far more Gold seats than Silver and Bronze put together. When they first introduced banding I moved my 3 ST's from a gold area to Silver and there weren't that many options then.

Also remember ST holders get to know those around them, I moved 4/5 years ago now to my new seats and still fell like a new boy in the area!

On that note - thoughts on whether I could still get the early bird discount on previous years' experience if I want to move seats. 2 years ago I moved down to F from B but the guys who sit behind me make me want to self harm and I can't take another year and their booming voices pelting out unending misery and lengthy descriptions of meeting they had with HR
Tony: Season ticket prices on 16:08 - May 3 with 1485 viewstoboboly

Tony: Season ticket prices on 15:28 - May 3 by BlackCrowe

Bronze are impossible to get, most people aren't allowed in the lower loft and there are precious little other silver sections.

Tony: Season ticket prices on 16:08 - May 3 with 1485 viewsnadera78

I'll hold off making a decision until I know the exact prices. If it's the full 2010/11 price of 599quid (Gold) then I'll not be renewing, but if it's the early bird discounted price of 540 then I might do it - through gritted teeth. I still think that's way over the odds for what we'll be getting in return.

As for the argument that we have a huge wage bill compared to Palace, Charlton, etc - well that's not down to us, is it? TF and co signed those players as part of their master plan. But, as usual, it's the fans who end up paying for the owners' mistakes - just like we did after Wright, Blackburn, etc.
Tony: Season ticket prices on 16:14 - May 3 with 1464 viewsVish

Tony: Season ticket prices on 16:08 - May 3 by nadera78

I'll hold off making a decision until I know the exact prices. If it's the full 2010/11 price of 599quid (Gold) then I'll not be renewing, but if it's the early bird discounted price of 540 then I might do it - through gritted teeth. I still think that's way over the odds for what we'll be getting in return.

As for the argument that we have a huge wage bill compared to Palace, Charlton, etc - well that's not down to us, is it? TF and co signed those players as part of their master plan. But, as usual, it's the fans who end up paying for the owners' mistakes - just like we did after Wright, Blackburn, etc.

Your last sentence summed it up. The fans will always end up facing the consequences of chairmen failures like past regimes, however as fans its in our blood. We keep coming back and season tickets will always get sold.

Although we've overspent on wages, I think going to £599 for a gold isn't that bad. I also expect to see us have a better squad than Palace, Charlton etc - so my take is £599 is probably about right. However £549 with a league ticket would be a result.
Tony: Season ticket prices on 16:15 - May 3 with 1460 viewstoboboly

If Palace go up we will have a worse squad

Tony: Season ticket prices on 16:22 - May 3 with 1443 viewsStanisgod

Tony: Season ticket prices on 15:33 - May 3 by daveB

also look at the quivalent wage bills between us and Charlton, Palace etc

If mine drops down by 35% I'll happily take that

Sorry, when did the fans sign these players ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Tony: Season ticket prices on 16:40 - May 3 with 1401 viewscoolranger

Tony: Season ticket prices on 14:03 - May 3 by Gloucs_R

Platinum - £699 - £30.39
Gold - £599 - £26.00
Silver - £525 - £22.80
Bronze - £450 - £19.56

Cost per game

For my part I think that is a good, positive move - I'm in Silver and I think £22 per game is good value.

Well done Tony F.

Tony: Season ticket prices on 16:52 - May 3 with 1375 viewsloftboy

My son just turned 8, was free last year, I budgeted £199 for next season so hopefully his will be £99 then

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tony: Season ticket prices on 16:53 - May 3 with 1373 viewsDieByYourSide

Tony: Season ticket prices on 16:08 - May 3 by toboboly

Bronze are impossible to get, most people aren't allowed in the lower loft and there are precious little other silver sections.

Everyone to squeeze into R block, then we'll have 15,000 odd PROPER fans!

Poll: And it's hi ho

Tony: Season ticket prices on 16:56 - May 3 with 1363 viewsGloucs_R

Some of you need a lesson in maths if you think ST's pay for the players wages in this day and age.

Lets say we have 9000 ST's at £600, thats only £5.4m per season.

If we have a squad of 25 and they average £20k a week - £500k. Multiple this by 52 which is is £26m.

A long way off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024