Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 21:33 - May 20 with 14637 viewsStanisgod

F*cking unbelievable corruption. No wonder the scousers have been miffed all these years.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 14:47 - May 21 with 1719 viewsHayesender

I have just finished watching it and I am so bloody angry I have no words.

Why why why do we, as human's, allow the elite to literally get away with murder!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 15:40 - May 21 with 1661 viewsbob566

Mick Jones of the clash ran a whole series of concerts called justice for the 96.

Went to the one in Dublin. It was very good.

I always thought what would be a nice touch by Wednesday would be to make the bit in the stand where it says SWFC out of 96 red seats in honour of the dead.

I'm sure others would disagree though.
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:04 - May 21 with 1632 viewsJuzzie

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 15:40 - May 21 by bob566

Mick Jones of the clash ran a whole series of concerts called justice for the 96.

I always thought what would be a nice touch by Wednesday would be to make the bit in the stand where it says SWFC out of 96 red seats in honour of the dead.

Good idea.... maybe it could be taken a step further.... have the numbers 9 and 6 in red seats in the two sections themsleves.

This is a crude mock-up but I hope it gets the jist.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:08 - May 21 with 1619 viewssmegma

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 22:28 - May 20 by QPRDave

Sorry wombat ....just saying that the Yorkshire police are blamed, the coroner was blamed maggie was blamed but their fans crushed them.
Sorry i'm not trying to upset any of you

Just rewriting the truth instead.
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:15 - May 21 with 1608 viewsNorthernr

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 22:29 - May 20 by QPRDave

Shut your gob tw*t.....

Take this as your one and only warning. Next time will be a permanent ban.
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:19 - May 21 with 1596 viewsqprcanadabc

what is the full name of the programme so i can watch it on youtube...cheers
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:24 - May 21 with 1588 viewsSonofNorfolt

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:19 - May 21 by qprcanadabc

It was Panorama, probably available on iPlayer.
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:25 - May 21 with 1585 viewsbob566

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:15 - May 21 by Northernr

can you unignore me from stubad Clive please?

I've somehow clicked ignore when I didn't mean to.
Login to get fewer ads

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:25 - May 21 with 1579 viewssmegma

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 15:40 - May 21 by bob566

I was at the London gig at the Scala. Great show which included Paul Simenon and Mick Jones playing Clash songs on stage with various different singers plus Primal Scream and the Farm played as well and the renta gob that is Pete Wylie.
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:25 - May 21 with 1580 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:19 - May 21 by qprcanadabc

Hillsborough - How They Buried the Truth

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:28 - May 21 with 1574 viewsNorthernr

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:25 - May 21 by bob566

can you unignore me from stubad Clive please?

I've somehow clicked ignore when I didn't mean to.

When logged in you should see an option to edit your profile in the top right of the screen. Click on there, then on ignored users, and unignore him.
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:28 - May 21 with 1573 viewsqprcanadabc

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:25 - May 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Hillsborough - How They Buried the Truth

thanks Brian
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:30 - May 21 with 1569 viewsqprcanadabc

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:24 - May 21 by SonofNorfolt

It was Panorama, probably available on iPlayer.

cheers too :) ... almost am hesitate to watch it as I know it will be upsetting!
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:30 - May 21 with 1567 viewsRangersw12

The people who sadly died are completely blameless and were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

However having read the report I still cannot see how the other Scousers are completely blameless it seems to me the report has gone too much the other way

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:33 - May 21 with 1561 viewsSussexR

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 14:05 - May 21 by Brightonhoop

Nice one. You weren't alone in being suckered by plod, government an murdoch's papers.

Some of the comments in this thread are beyond belief so I'll focus on the classier ones and say no more....jesus wept.

I won't make cooment on some of the feelings expressed on here which are disgusting. The posters know who they are. I wont mention their names.

What i will say is that this disaster could have been any of us. Where you come from, or what club you support doesnt matter. NO ONE should go to a football match and not come home again.

The fact that it took so long for the truth to come out of the establishment, even though many people knew or suspected it, is shameful on our nation.

The events after the disaster is nothing short of a national disgrace and people should end up in jail for it (and I really hope they do).
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:37 - May 21 with 1547 viewswindsorhoop

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 13:53 - May 21 by westolian

I was in the Loft that day.

Probably the most boring 0-0 draw, i remember it being really sunny.

But then the reports came through on peoples radios and standing there was possibly the most saddening / sickening / scary thing i've experienced at a football match - you could see people looking at each other in disbelief, not saying a word but everyone was thinking the same thing, that could be us !!

I've spent years spouting off about the Liverpool fans (based on that one piece of footage) crushing their own.

I was suckered into the conspiracy and to be honest I feel pretty guilty at the ill-informed opinions i held.

Not any more - RIP96

I'm with you westo.

Always felt the police weren't blameless but that the real issue was with Liverpool fans but as the documentary showed they didn't rush the gates, even after the gates were opened they didn't charge into the terrace they just headed naturally to the nearest point to see the game.

The disaster could of happened to any club who had made the FA cup semi final and got put in that end. Heysel etc has nothing to do with this.

Interesting that Danny Baker was commenting last night that he felt the riot at Luton was caused by exactly the same police decision. They opened the turnstiles and let everyone in and as the terrace filled up beyond capacity people who tried to get of the crush and onto the pitch were bitten by dogs and baton charged back into the crowd until the millwall fans finally had enough and charged the police. Not sure I believe this 100% but he did say they didn't attack opposing fans just the police.

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:41 - May 21 with 1532 viewsbob566

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:28 - May 21 by Northernr

When logged in you should see an option to edit your profile in the top right of the screen. Click on there, then on ignored users, and unignore him.

thanks
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:43 - May 21 with 1526 viewsBedford_R

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 13:34 - May 21 by real_loftus

Read the Hillsborough Independent Panel report, which concluded "no Liverpool fans were responsible in any way for the disaster", that the cause was "lack of police control" and that the safety of the crowd was compromised at every level. Also the report referenced the attempts of the SY Police to cover their arses and a local MP feeding spurious comments to the media.

I cant stand scousers. But this was nothing more than a cover up on a national level across all agencies involved.

Get educated, then comment.

ATAF

What he said.

How some can still try and blame the fans for this is just uninformed choice of ignorance.

After the most exhaustive investigation by independent panellists who concluded that there were failings with numerous bodies and authorities the truth has been established.

At least those biased and blinkered views are being lambasted by the majority of the decent QPR family on here....

RMH_R Reborn

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:47 - May 21 with 1515 viewsRangersw12

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:43 - May 21 by Bedford_R

What he said.

How some can still try and blame the fans for this is just uninformed choice of ignorance.

After the most exhaustive investigation by independent panellists who concluded that there were failings with numerous bodies and authorities the truth has been established.

At least those biased and blinkered views are being lambasted by the majority of the decent QPR family on here....

I presume you have seen who was on the panel
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:48 - May 21 with 1511 viewsBedford_R

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:47 - May 21 by Rangersw12

I presume you have seen who was on the panel

Yes. And your point is?

RMH_R Reborn

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:52 - May 21 with 1493 viewsbeeeater

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 14:47 - May 21 by Hayesender

I have just finished watching it and I am so bloody angry I have no words.

Why why why do we, as human's, allow the elite to literally get away with murder!

They always do , the list is endless and will continue to be so . If you have the power, wealth or both you can pretty much do what you want. Fortunately there are a few journalist about , people like Julian Assange at Wikileaks and others who do report this stuff . And put these toerags out in the open for all to see .
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:55 - May 21 with 1482 viewsHayesender

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:52 - May 21 by beeeater

They always do , the list is endless and will continue to be so . If you have the power, wealth or both you can pretty much do what you want. Fortunately there are a few journalist about , people like Julian Assange at Wikileaks and others who do report this stuff . And put these toerags out in the open for all to see .

And look what's happened to him!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 17:00 - May 21 with 1473 viewsSonofNorfolt

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:37 - May 21 by windsorhoop

I'm with you westo.

Always felt the police weren't blameless but that the real issue was with Liverpool fans but as the documentary showed they didn't rush the gates, even after the gates were opened they didn't charge into the terrace they just headed naturally to the nearest point to see the game.

The disaster could of happened to any club who had made the FA cup semi final and got put in that end. Heysel etc has nothing to do with this.

Interesting that Danny Baker was commenting last night that he felt the riot at Luton was caused by exactly the same police decision. They opened the turnstiles and let everyone in and as the terrace filled up beyond capacity people who tried to get of the crush and onto the pitch were bitten by dogs and baton charged back into the crowd until the millwall fans finally had enough and charged the police. Not sure I believe this 100% but he did say they didn't attack opposing fans just the police.

That's true about Luton v Millwall, ask anyone who was there.
Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 17:14 - May 21 with 1445 viewsSomersetHoops

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 22:00 - May 20 by QPRDave

Were the innocent 96 fans though not killed because thousands of Liverpool fans rushed in and killed them

If you look for the cause that was it, even if they didn't know what their actions were causing. The people who died were entirely innocent and better management by the police and better reaction by and management of the emergency services could have saved many of them. The fact that this has been institutionally concealed all these years is a disgrace.

None of this completely exonerates the actions of those thoughtless fans whose actions were the primary cause of the problem and after Heysel you might have thought should have known and acted better. Unless all the lessons are learnt from this terrible waste of lives there is a danger that something similar could happen again. There are several instances of crowds of people stampeding at religious and political gatherings in the third world and that is always regrettable, but it should never happen in a country that claims to be civilised.

Who's Next?

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 17:16 - May 21 with 1443 viewsQPRDave

Watching the Hilsboro programme, BBC1 on 16:15 - May 21 by Northernr

So i can be called all sorts of names but can't answer back eh?

Stuff your site up your arse you big headed big gobbed w a n k e r
Just cause some f*cker gives you the cringey title "supporter of the year" you think you're something else, and no one can disagree with you.
Why not go and polish your cup.......LOL after all you should keep it shiny after crying on here about not receiving a cup you sad t**t...
http://media.photobucket.com/user/xaldinx/media/middle-finger.jpg.html?filters[t finger&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=8
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024