Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan returns 07:22 - Jun 2 with 4403 viewsGloucs_R

On his twitter, the club want him to get a good preseason. Another player who wants to play for us and do well, maybe a place for him in a 451 formation.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hogan returns on 07:34 - Jun 2 with 2762 viewskingsburyR

Rather play myself!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Hogan returns on 07:36 - Jun 2 with 2753 viewsBlackCrowe

Wasn't good enough for anything other than a subs place when we were last in the Championship...not sure what's changed.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Hogan returns on 07:54 - Jun 2 with 2721 viewsGloucs_R

Hogan returns on 07:36 - Jun 2 by BlackCrowe

Wasn't good enough for anything other than a subs place when we were last in the Championship...not sure what's changed.

I don't recall paying 451last time round. I'm not saying he'll set the world alight but I'd rather have players who want to play for us than people like granero and mbia.

Hogan returns on 08:01 - Jun 2 with 2705 viewsCiderwithRsie

Not exactly excited over this news, but he always showed good attitude even in the face of the Briatore lunacy. Right now the squad is shorter on character rather than talent - we can't afford to be sniffy about him
Hogan returns on 09:37 - Jun 2 with 2540 viewsBlackCrowe

Hogan returns on 07:54 - Jun 2 by Gloucs_R

I don't recall paying 451last time round. I'm not saying he'll set the world alight but I'd rather have players who want to play for us than people like granero and mbia.

I'd like to play for us and I'd try my absolute hardest. Wouldn't be the wisest of HR's signings though.

Hogan returns on 09:41 - Jun 2 with 2515 viewsCHUBBS

Hogan returns on 09:37 - Jun 2 by BlackCrowe

I'd like to play for us and I'd try my absolute hardest. Wouldn't be the wisest of HR's signings though.

Well for a start i'm sure you'd at the very least turn up on time for training unlike a certain Mr Samba who seems to think he's above all that!
Hogan returns on 09:55 - Jun 2 with 2482 viewsaves

I'd have him in the squad straightaway. He's more attuned to this league than half of the current payroll.
Hogan returns on 09:57 - Jun 2 with 2474 viewsDesertBoot

Give him a chance at least.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Login to get fewer ads

Hogan returns on 10:28 - Jun 2 with 2400 viewswestberksr

hopefully he might have been in the gym whilst stateside; always looked like he should swap diet plans with Adel!
Hogan returns on 10:35 - Jun 2 with 2376 viewsLowerloftLad

I'd stick him upfront with Zamora with Zamora holding the ball up front for hogan to play off him I think that would be a very good combo as hogan is a good player and I don't think he has been giving too many chances

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Hogan returns on 10:38 - Jun 2 with 2371 viewsNov77

He's coming back for his testimonial

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Hogan returns on 10:41 - Jun 2 with 2368 viewsbosh67

I don't get the Hogan bashing. He's the most misused player we've ever had and he's stuck with it. I think he's a lot more talented than people think. Adel was so good in that Championship season and a lot of that was down to the work Hogan did around him. Plus I still say he's a forward not a winger. In training he spends all day banging the ball in the net and when we've given him free reign up front in pre-season games he's scored all day long. He's a forward. We've wasted this kid's career so far.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hogan returns on 10:50 - Jun 2 with 2344 viewsGloucs_R

Hogan returns on 09:41 - Jun 2 by CHUBBS

Well for a start i'm sure you'd at the very least turn up on time for training unlike a certain Mr Samba who seems to think he's above all that!

I thought it was Adel skipping training? Was it Samba?

Hogan returns on 10:55 - Jun 2 with 2321 viewsTheBlob

Hogan returns on 10:41 - Jun 2 by bosh67

I don't get the Hogan bashing. He's the most misused player we've ever had and he's stuck with it. I think he's a lot more talented than people think. Adel was so good in that Championship season and a lot of that was down to the work Hogan did around him. Plus I still say he's a forward not a winger. In training he spends all day banging the ball in the net and when we've given him free reign up front in pre-season games he's scored all day long. He's a forward. We've wasted this kid's career so far.

+1

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hogan returns on 10:56 - Jun 2 with 2313 viewsfakekerby

Bosh - you do seem to be Hogan's biggest fan! I don't think you're right about him though, he has been out on loan to Charlton and shown he's nothing special there as well... he comes across as a good lad, the type we do need around the place at the minute, but on the pitch he's only really shown glimpses of what he can do and it's always in pre-season (and training like you say) when the physical aspects of the game are non-existent... I just don't think he's ever had enough impact on a game, he tends to have a good 10-20 minutes but be completely absent the rest of the time... I wish it wasn't like that because I like his attitude but I think he's lower championship level at best as a player i'm afraid. And Adel was quality all season with and without Hogan in the team.
Hogan returns on 10:59 - Jun 2 with 2303 viewsCHUBBS

Hogan returns on 10:50 - Jun 2 by Gloucs_R

I thought it was Adel skipping training? Was it Samba?

That's what i heard through someone with daily connections to the club.They say he has a terrible attitude and makes Boswanka look like a saint.
Derry and M'bia separated after Newcastle game,apparently Derry told him what he thought of him and he didn't like it.
Allegedly Mbia went out to his motor to get tooled up is the one doing the rounds at the club.
Also things are even worse than the papers were reporting them post Dubai etc.
So much more i couldn't believe what i was hearing but now know why we finished rock bottom.
Fair play to Derry,at least he gives a fcuk.
Hogan returns on 11:03 - Jun 2 with 2295 viewsTheBlob

Hogan returns on 10:59 - Jun 2 by CHUBBS

That's what i heard through someone with daily connections to the club.They say he has a terrible attitude and makes Boswanka look like a saint.
Derry and M'bia separated after Newcastle game,apparently Derry told him what he thought of him and he didn't like it.
Allegedly Mbia went out to his motor to get tooled up is the one doing the rounds at the club.
So much more i couldn't believe what i was hearing but now know why we finished rock bottom.

I thought M'bia was already tooled up.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hogan returns on 11:05 - Jun 2 with 2287 viewsCHUBBS

Hogan returns on 11:03 - Jun 2 by TheBlob

I thought M'bia was already tooled up.

Even he can't keep a can of pepper spray down there.Allegedly.
Hogan returns on 12:17 - Jun 2 with 2189 viewsTHEBUSH

Don't see any problem with Hogan, in fact he's the least of our problems.

We're gonna need decent back-up players on the bench and Hogan would be ideal for that, imo !!
Hogan returns on 12:30 - Jun 2 with 2172 viewsWeaverQPR

I'm sure i read an article which said HR had told HE he needed to move on, might have been a Dave Mc article.

@WeavQPR

Hogan returns on 13:08 - Jun 2 with 2088 viewsBlackCrowe

I'm certainly not 'bashing' Hogan. He's got a good attitude and some technique for sure, he's just doesn't impose himself on a game. Would love to be wrong. Certainly a big fat sirloin steak and a few hours lying in the sun with low factor sunscreen might do him the power of good.

Hogan returns on 13:13 - Jun 2 with 2080 viewsstuabd

Hogan returns on 10:59 - Jun 2 by CHUBBS

Come on Chubbs, I'm peees bored at work. Share a few more of the incidents you heard about.
Hogan returns on 13:18 - Jun 2 with 2064 viewsDieByYourSide

Feel sorry for Hogan. He's been sent to the other side of the world, seemed to be having a great time in Toronto now he's been told to come back, he'll have a good pre-season and then probably not get a sniff again. Poor bloke. Hope he does though.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Hogan returns on 13:44 - Jun 2 with 2017 viewsCHUBBS

Hogan returns on 13:13 - Jun 2 by stuabd

Come on Chubbs, I'm peees bored at work. Share a few more of the incidents you heard about.

Lots more confrontations between players we haven't heard about.He gave names and just outlined them rather than going into detail.
The thing i was told that really worried me was that many people at the club feel Remy will not be playing for us or moving on next season,Allegedly.
Hogan returns on 14:03 - Jun 2 with 1985 viewsstuabd

Hogan returns on 13:44 - Jun 2 by CHUBBS

Lots more confrontations between players we haven't heard about.He gave names and just outlined them rather than going into detail.
The thing i was told that really worried me was that many people at the club feel Remy will not be playing for us or moving on next season,Allegedly.

Ouch. Cheers for that. It's going to be an interesting couple of months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024