Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season 14:49 - Jul 2 with 4179 viewsDoomed

1st SWP, for me the worst signing the club made in the Prem, can't cross a ball, shoot or tackle and he still has 2yrs on his contract!
2nd Bosingwa, lots more talent than SWP, but his major problem is he can't be arsed.
3rd Ferdinand, above his level in the championship, can't wait to the end of the season when his contract is up!
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 14:53 - Jul 2 with 3427 views1MoreBrightonR

This thread is as positive as your username :)

1. Bosingwa - if you think he was disinterested last year, imagine this year
2. Park - overpaid and not good enough
3. Ferdinand - seriously lacking ability and confidence

am curious to see of SWP does ok in the championship.
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 14:53 - Jul 2 with 3424 viewsShotKneesHoop

This is my sort of post.

In order of uselessness.

1. R Swipe- Phillips
2. Boswanka
3. Park
4. Barton
5. Granero
6. Ferdinand
7. Cesar
8. Johnson
9. Zamora
10. Hoilett
11. Green
12. Anyone else who can't be arsed and is only here for the money.
13.'Arry, Rosie the Dog, Jordan, Bond and the rest
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 14:57 - Jul 2 with 3413 viewsthemodfather

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 14:53 - Jul 2 by ShotKneesHoop

This is my sort of post.

In order of uselessness.

1. R Swipe- Phillips
2. Boswanka
3. Park
4. Barton
5. Granero
6. Ferdinand
7. Cesar
8. Johnson
9. Zamora
10. Hoilett
11. Green
12. Anyone else who can't be arsed and is only here for the money.
13.'Arry, Rosie the Dog, Jordan, Bond and the rest

the long list of who to dump
change it to who to keep?
i just want to see a squad with players prepared to work for the hooped shirt, us and the club
not loiter for wages and not caring.
bosingwa should have been long gone when he refused to play!
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:00 - Jul 2 with 3404 viewstimcocking

SWP ahead of Bosingwa?! Harsh, extremely harsh. For me, a lack of effort has not been his problem, so no way he'd be top of my list (high, perhaps). I hope he stays and gets player of the year and you should apologise. After Bosingwa, Cisse. Good riddance.

Not that i'm expecting SWP to be player of the year mind you.
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:01 - Jul 2 with 3401 viewsMedwayR

1. Bosingwa
2. Barton
3. SWP

Poll: Who’s better?

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:04 - Jul 2 with 3387 viewsimustbemad

Barton
Bosingwa
Ferdinand

can I only pick 3?
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:08 - Jul 2 with 3377 viewsDoomed

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 14:53 - Jul 2 by 1MoreBrightonR

This thread is as positive as your username :)

1. Bosingwa - if you think he was disinterested last year, imagine this year
2. Park - overpaid and not good enough
3. Ferdinand - seriously lacking ability and confidence

am curious to see of SWP does ok in the championship.

Called myself Doomed when we signed HR as manager, always wanted Kenny Jackett after Hughes was sacked.
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:14 - Jul 2 with 3363 viewstoboboly

Hard to narrow it down but;

Bosingwa
Park
SWP

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:14 - Jul 2 with 3358 viewsadhoc_qpr

1. Bosingwa
2. Park
3. Granero

Based mainly on wage and the fact they will be no use to us on the pitch - these 3 top my list on both counts!

Much as i'd like them gone, i can see a use for SWP and Anton this season if it turns out we can't shift them.
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:15 - Jul 2 with 3356 viewsEalingRanger

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:04 - Jul 2 by imustbemad

Barton
Bosingwa
Ferdinand

can I only pick 3?

These + Park.
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:16 - Jul 2 with 3354 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:08 - Jul 2 by Doomed

Called myself Doomed when we signed HR as manager, always wanted Kenny Jackett after Hughes was sacked.

I was about to ask you if you preferred Cathedral, St Vitus or Witchsorrow

My bad

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:30 - Jul 2 with 3330 viewsDoomed

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:16 - Jul 2 by Metallica_Hoop

I was about to ask you if you preferred Cathedral, St Vitus or Witchsorrow

My bad

It has to be Cathedral
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:34 - Jul 2 with 3319 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:30 - Jul 2 by Doomed

It has to be Cathedral

Same as me.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:39 - Jul 2 with 3304 viewsQPunkR

Can't choose just 3 so I've branched out to my top 6;
1) Boswanker
2) Boswanker
3) Barton
4) Shite-Phillips
5) Boswanker
6) Granero

QPR - "shit but local"

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:41 - Jul 2 with 3299 viewsDoomed

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:34 - Jul 2 by Metallica_Hoop

Same as me.

You have a good memory about me posting about HR and what a mistake it would be, also how I thought Kenny Jackett would have been a better choice.

I remember someone replying to my thread about smelling the cheese!

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:41 - Jul 2 with 3297 viewsantoknee64

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:14 - Jul 2 by adhoc_qpr

1. Bosingwa
2. Park
3. Granero

Based mainly on wage and the fact they will be no use to us on the pitch - these 3 top my list on both counts!

Much as i'd like them gone, i can see a use for SWP and Anton this season if it turns out we can't shift them.

Definatly this 100%
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:42 - Jul 2 with 3291 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:41 - Jul 2 by antoknee64

Definatly this 100%

This is cheering me up no end.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:44 - Jul 2 with 3284 viewsShotKneesHoop

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:01 - Jul 2 by MedwayR

1. Bosingwa
2. Barton
3. SWP

Thanks - I forgot all about Barton, so I have added him to the list.

What a bunch of overpaid wasters this lot are.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:44 - Jul 2 with 3281 viewsClive_Anderson

Zamora for me. He just looks completely and utterly crocked and therefore no use whatsoever.

Then Barton and Granero.
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:54 - Jul 2 with 3262 viewsEastR

I'm going to get round the 3 only criteria by nominating these three to leave of their own accord :

Boswinga
Ferdinand
Barton

carrying these 3 on their backs:

SWP
Park
Hoilett

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 16:19 - Jul 2 with 3229 viewstimcocking

Perhaps the question really ought to have been which 3 DON'T you want to leave?
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 16:20 - Jul 2 with 3224 viewsadhoc_qpr

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:54 - Jul 2 by EastR

I'm going to get round the 3 only criteria by nominating these three to leave of their own accord :

Boswinga
Ferdinand
Barton

carrying these 3 on their backs:

SWP
Park
Hoilett

Does the person who draws the short straw have to carry Podgy Hoillet?
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 16:39 - Jul 2 with 3185 viewsHAYESBOY

Bosingwa
Granero
Cesar

Smells like a trout farm in here

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 16:45 - Jul 2 with 3170 viewsfakekerby

Barton
Granero
Bosingwa
Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 17:41 - Jul 2 with 3086 viewsShotKneesHoop

Top 3 players you would like to leave QPR before the start of the season on 15:04 - Jul 2 by imustbemad

Barton
Bosingwa
Ferdinand

can I only pick 3?

I stopped at 12, and that was without looking for the squad names.

Have a go at naming a dirty dozen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024