Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary O'Neil 08:39 - Jul 27 with 3766 viewsrichranger

Freed by Wet Spam and seemingly playing for us at Orient today. Worth a punt?
Gary O'Neil on 16:42 - Jul 27 with 639 viewsWeaverQPR

O'Neil and O'Hara are these attacking midfielders or just plodders?

@WeavQPR

Gary O'Neil on 16:45 - Jul 27 with 628 viewsNorthernr

Gary O'Neil on 16:42 - Jul 27 by WeaverQPR

O'Neil and O'Hara are these attacking midfielders or just plodders?

They're just midfielders. Not particularly prolific goalscorers, not particularly creative, not particularly outstanding in defence. Just midfielders. Like Granero, Park, Jenas, Henry and so on and on and on and on.
Gary O'Neil on 16:46 - Jul 27 with 626 viewsowza

Gary O'Neil on 16:35 - Jul 27 by dolcelatte

based on what was heard at one game - yeah let's write him off before he has kicked a ball for us - you couldn't make it up..

No but the West Ham fans were saying all afternoon that he useless -forget my opinion. Anyway the bottom line is he is 30 year old who is past his prime and will add to a host of midfielders we already have. Can I just say, I was at the Southend game yesterday and can I just say Richard Dunne was a calamity when he came on, he is a right lump. On the up side, Karl Henry put in a good performance and Andy Johnson looked very good and was involved all game and obviously he scored. Still nothing from Bobby Zamora and SWP.
Gary O'Neil on 16:46 - Jul 27 with 626 viewsowza

Gary O'Neil on 16:35 - Jul 27 by dolcelatte

based on what was heard at one game - yeah let's write him off before he has kicked a ball for us - you couldn't make it up..

No but the West Ham fans were saying all afternoon that he useless -forget my opinion. Anyway the bottom line is he is 30 year old who is past his prime and will add to a host of midfielders we already have. Can I just say, I was at the Southend game yesterday and can I just say Richard Dunne was a calamity when he came on, he is a right lump. On the up side, Karl Henry put in a good performance and Andy Johnson looked very good and was involved all game and obviously he scored. Still nothing from Bobby Zamora and SWP.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024