Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread 12:23 - Aug 1 with 54008 viewsDarran

[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 12:25]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Aug 1 with 3145 viewsPureRockFury

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 19:03 - Aug 1 by ruhrjack

Where are you in Gremany?

a small town called Eckwarden, or somewhere just outside. I'm not based here, just on a cycle tour down the North Sea coast. Pleased to say the campsite wi-fi is holding up ok!

Even the bad times were good.

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:16 - Aug 1 with 3086 viewsLaudrup

That was close, too bad it wasn't deflected to a swan for an open goal.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Aug 1 with 3017 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Aug 1 by PureRockFury

a small town called Eckwarden, or somewhere just outside. I'm not based here, just on a cycle tour down the North Sea coast. Pleased to say the campsite wi-fi is holding up ok!

Biking to Malmö next week?

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Aug 1 with 2967 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:16 - Aug 1 by Laudrup

That was close, too bad it wasn't deflected to a swan for an open goal.

But now its a GOAAALLL!!! MICHUUU!!!

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Aug 1 with 2967 viewsLaudrup

Michuuu after a Malmö defender slips

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Aug 1 with 2928 viewsJWK

Of course it's Michu.
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Aug 1 with 2913 viewsDanielswan

MICHHUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:23 - Aug 1 with 2901 viewsPinky

MIGUEL BOYO
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:23 - Aug 1 with 2890 viewsDaryllTheJack

MIGUEL MICHU HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 20:36]
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:24 - Aug 1 with 2876 viewsMiLafied

Who got the assist?

Look me in my eye when you are talking to me . . . MY GOOD EYE KID!!!

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:24 - Aug 1 with 2853 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Aug 1 by haremscarem

But now its a GOAAALLL!!! MICHUUU!!!

The Danish commentator just explained how Bony goes down all the time to make place for Michu on his side going forward. In fact this is a normal procedure Building up the play. Normally You see the attacker going down, and the wingers going forward. Here it is not only the wingers going forward on the site, but also Michu. It seems to Work!

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Aug 1 with 2766 viewsLaudrup

Nice to have Bony at the near post when defending corners.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:31 - Aug 1 with 2724 viewsLaudrup

That backpass to Vorm was a bit risky Ash

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:31 - Aug 1 with 2712 viewsPureRockFury

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Aug 1 by Laudrup

Biking to Malmö next week?

Nah, I'm going in the other direction, I've already done Sweden and Denmark and I 'ain't turning around for anyone.

I'll make it back to Swansea for the Man Utd game though!

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:34 - Aug 1 with 2630 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:31 - Aug 1 by PureRockFury

Nah, I'm going in the other direction, I've already done Sweden and Denmark and I 'ain't turning around for anyone.

I'll make it back to Swansea for the Man Utd game though!

Ok, sounds like quite a bike trip. How many days will you be biking and how long? Where did you start and where will you end?

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:34 - Aug 1 with 2629 viewsSwansealona

HT 1-0

Looking good for the Swans. COYS
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Aug 1 with 2581 viewsDanielswan

Need one more goal and hopefully not conceding would be wonderfull.

' mon Swans ... make it so we dont have to bite our nails in the second leg.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Aug 1 with 2578 viewsmikl0s

Is it me or are Dyer/Routs not 100% on point, seems they are a step behind where they usually are.

Hope 2nd half gets better.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Aug 1 with 2575 viewsDaryllTheJack

Dyer has been playing really well!
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:38 - Aug 1 with 2523 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Aug 1 by DaryllTheJack

Agree!

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Aug 1 with 2512 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Aug 1 by DaryllTheJack

and routs got the assist
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:40 - Aug 1 with 2485 viewsLaudrup

A lot of possession, but not a lot of clear cut chances created in the first half.
Dyer had a great chance that was deflected out in a very dangerous area right in front of goal.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Aug 1 with 2471 viewsAdmire

Well, good first half. Jonjo really looks like a great, great buy....You can see the quality Bony has but he still needs a little time to settle into the system, but we have to give credit to Malmö for being very disciplined and structured. They are going a great job containing Bony so far, which makes our performance even more impressive...

Lacking in terms of end product but thats natural when you are a little rusty and the opponent have 9+ players on their own half most of the time.

Amat have been good....
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Aug 1 with 2466 viewsPinky

I hope that we score a few more. I wasn't too keen on the attitude of the Malmo fans who came on the board last week.
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Aug 1 with 2457 viewsPureRockFury

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 20:34 - Aug 1 by Laudrup

Ok, sounds like quite a bike trip. How many days will you be biking and how long? Where did you start and where will you end?

Started cycling 3rd May. Today is day 91 of the tour (yes, I'm counting). Started in Harwich in SE England and will end there as well after a ferry from Hook of Holland next Saturday which will be day 100. Been through England, Scotland (inc Orkney and Shetland), Norway, Sweden, Denmark, now Germany, and finally Netherlands.

Was holding up ok until I finished Denmark, but I've 'hit the wall' since getting to Germany and can't wait to get this thing over with, I mean, who the f*ck goes camping for 3 months?! bored of it! Anyway, 2nd half on the way...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024