Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread 12:23 - Aug 1 with 54005 viewsDarran

[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 12:25]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:06 - Aug 1 with 3513 viewsmikl0s

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Aug 1 by Admire

Uhhh.....Amat must be extremely careful now....I would sub him, because is very close to a second yellow now.

Yes - get Monk on tbh

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:07 - Aug 1 with 3487 viewsJWK

Michu goes out and De Guzman comes in, it's nice to have great depth
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:08 - Aug 1 with 3450 viewsgibs0n

Great duo we have up there.... Game is under control.

I'm possive :-)

Ps. The new forum looks bad. It is very confusing to read in. The designer do not understand which fonts and colors work together. Seems like the use of fonts, bold, underline, colors are just made random.
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:08 - Aug 1 with 3447 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:03 - Aug 1 by rpark25

We're looking very good - and with a very strong bench as well!!!

I agree! Michu, Dyer, Shelvey, Rangel, Routledge (especially second half) and Bony (especially second half) has all been great. I am little concerned about Amat loosing his head at times, but maybe he just needs a little time.

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:09 - Aug 1 with 3442 viewsMathh_SCFC

I know we are on a whole different level but seriously how bad must Hibs be ?
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:09 - Aug 1 with 3428 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:06 - Aug 1 by mikl0s

Yes - get Monk on tbh

If only Monk had been on the bench.

Don't know how ready Chico is and if Laudrup is willing to risk putting him on.

But Amat has been close to a 2nd yellow a couple of time, first with what looked like a penalty and now a leg near the opponents head.
He needs to be very careful now.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:14 - Aug 1 with 3321 viewsLaudrup

Alex on for Dyer

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Aug 1 with 3289 viewsJWK

I guess Laudrup could sub Amat for Taylor and slide Davies into CB.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:17 - Aug 1 with 3247 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:14 - Aug 1 by Laudrup

Alex on for Dyer

And good shot from Pozuelo!

I like Shelveys passing skills. Some of the long balls are so fantastic! I also like Bony's ability to hold on to the ball even though there is pressure.

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:21 - Aug 1 with 3191 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Aug 1 by JWK

I guess Laudrup could sub Amat for Taylor and slide Davies into CB.

I don't think Laudrup want to do that.
It would be a big blow for Amat and not help his confidence and with only 15 minutes left, it wouldn't be long they would play with 10 men IF he would get a 2nd yellow, and it's a big if.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:24 - Aug 1 with 3146 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:17 - Aug 1 by haremscarem

And good shot from Pozuelo!

I like Shelveys passing skills. Some of the long balls are so fantastic! I also like Bony's ability to hold on to the ball even though there is pressure.

Probably the best long range passer Swansea has gotten from Liverpool since big Jan Mølby. :-)

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:25 - Aug 1 with 3126 viewsLaudrup

Canas on for Britton. 3rd sub for swans, Malmö has also used all 3 subs now.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Aug 1 with 3099 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:07 - Aug 1 by JWK

Michu goes out and De Guzman comes in, it's nice to have great depth

This depth might result in a 4th goal. I think Pozuelo has done good since coming in - good energy.

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Aug 1 with 3092 viewsLaudrup

Alex scores!!!

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Aug 1 with 3087 viewsDaryllTheJack

What a goal!
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:27 - Aug 1 with 3082 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Aug 1 by haremscarem

This depth might result in a 4th goal. I think Pozuelo has done good since coming in - good energy.

HAHA and then he scoredd - POZUELOOO!

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:27 - Aug 1 with 3067 viewsJWK

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:28 - Aug 1 with 3008 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Aug 1 by DaryllTheJack

What a goal!

You are right! What combinations and what a finish. I am really looking forward to see more from Pozuelo. That price for him might be a steal.

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:29 - Aug 1 with 2974 viewsHerohead

Didnt i tell u lot... No contest

Swans rule

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:29 - Aug 1 with 2968 viewsViking_Jack

What a goal! Pure class....

Better a brief spell of honour than a long rule of shame

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:29 - Aug 1 with 2950 viewsPinky

So good to watch. This season will be a good'un.
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:31 - Aug 1 with 2890 viewsLaudrup

3 minutes injury time

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:32 - Aug 1 with 2884 viewsmikl0s

Bony - 2 goals and an assist
Alex - 1 goal
Amat - Showing Chico strength
JJS - Great mid duo with Leon

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:32 - Aug 1 with 2879 viewsbrightonjack

What. A. Team. Performance.
The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:38 - Aug 1 with 2641 viewsChono

The Official Swansea City V Malmö FF Matchday Thread on 21:32 - Aug 1 by brightonjack

What. A. Team. Performance.

Impressive ain't the word
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024