Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arry talking about 5 or 6 players wanting to go 19:09 - Aug 3 with 2816 viewsenfieldargh

interviewd post match sayng 5/6 players wanting to go....did not want to play for the club

My guess which is not surprising would be

Adel
Granero
M'Bia
Ferdinand
Remy
Diakite
and maybe Luke Young

Does not include Park, has he gone yet?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Arry talking about 5 or 6 players wanting to go on 19:31 - Aug 3 with 2695 viewsjimlav

Barton?
Cesar?
I'm surprised it's as few as 5 or 6.
Arry talking about 5 or 6 players wanting to go on 19:34 - Aug 3 with 2656 viewskropotkin41

More likely 8 or 9 if the group includes those who want to leave and those 'Arry wants to get rid of. Really hardly surprising given:

a. The size of the squad
b. How badly put together it was over the last two seasons

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Arry talking about 5 or 6 players wanting to go on 19:40 - Aug 3 with 2598 viewsSpiritofGregory

Arry talking about 5 or 6 players wanting to go on 19:34 - Aug 3 by kropotkin41

More likely 8 or 9 if the group includes those who want to leave and those 'Arry wants to get rid of. Really hardly surprising given:

a. The size of the squad
b. How badly put together it was over the last two seasons

Well I suggest they all get on to their agents and also take pay cuts, if they want a move elsewhere.
Arry talking about 5 or 6 players wanting to go on 19:43 - Aug 3 with 2572 viewskropotkin41

Arry talking about 5 or 6 players wanting to go on 19:40 - Aug 3 by SpiritofGregory

Well I suggest they all get on to their agents and also take pay cuts, if they want a move elsewhere.

Totally agree, bloomin' ridiculous situation! The price we are paying for all the Premiership nonsense - we'd have been much better off if we'd never brought anyone in and had got relegated under Warnock. But there we are......... and now we've got these surplus layabouts......... but, at least it looks like the team spirit has come back!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Arry talking about 5 or 6 players wanting to go on 19:52 - Aug 3 with 2508 viewsted_hendrix

Enfield, JSP hasn't left yet, he walked into the players entrance with a steward.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Arry talking about 5 or 6 players wanting to go on 19:55 - Aug 3 with 2478 viewsSpiritofGregory

Arry talking about 5 or 6 players wanting to go on 19:43 - Aug 3 by kropotkin41

Totally agree, bloomin' ridiculous situation! The price we are paying for all the Premiership nonsense - we'd have been much better off if we'd never brought anyone in and had got relegated under Warnock. But there we are......... and now we've got these surplus layabouts......... but, at least it looks like the team spirit has come back!

When they are gone and some replaced, we'll end up with a better squad in the Championship then we had in the Premier League.
Arry talking about 5 or 6 players wanting to go on 20:19 - Aug 3 with 2369 viewsGetMeRangers

Knowing HR, you will be able to see them all on display at Exeter...
Arry talking about 5 or 6 players wanting to go on 22:20 - Aug 3 with 2068 viewsDylanP

Granero
MBia
Park
Remy
Adel
Cesar

It is possible that these are amongst our highest salaried players and they couldn't even make the bench. Between those six players alone, its probably close to half a million pounds a week in salaries.

There has been lots of talk of each one of these players going and I would be happy happy happy to see the back of Granero, MBia, Park, and Cesar.

I would love Adel and Remy to stay and play.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Arry talking about 5 or 6 players wanting to go on 22:29 - Aug 3 with 2029 viewsDebaser

Odd how Mbia and Granero figured prominently in pre-season, but didn't make the bench today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024