Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread 09:14 - Aug 8 with 30762 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:36 - Aug 8 with 3107 viewsmonmouth

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:34 - Aug 8 by Swanfan1

Pozuelo and Michu are both AMC so not only does Michu get frustrated because the space for him is not there, but also no one are on our right side.

Thank you Clarke Carlisle! But yeah, that's how it's looking on the tellyscreen.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:37 - Aug 8 with 3100 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:31 - Aug 8 by airedale

I wonder if Pozuelo and Michu on at the same time is a good idea?

With Michu on a yellow it might be a good idea to take Michu off and then Pozuelo play in the hole and Dyer on the wing.

Good call. For once the TV commentators are seeing the same thing I'm seeing. Michu and Pozuelo are in the same space and Pozuelo isn't really helping Jazz going forwards or defensively.

I was worried Jazz was going to be a weak link, but he's looked comfortable so far.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:38 - Aug 8 with 3061 viewsBLAZE

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:26 - Aug 8 by KingBony

Routs can't keep hold of the ball for toffee, his pace and assists make up for it but still frustrating at times.

Well he's not had his best of games but I wouldn't say it's a regular problem for him

I like the look of Poz but he needs to remember he's playing on the wing. I know ML likes the wingers to come inside but he's totally deserted Jazz out on the wing, who incidentally has done well considering how isolated he is.

Shocking decision from the linesman but nice to see Bony put it away all the same
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:42 - Aug 8 with 2949 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:26 - Aug 8 by KingBony

Routs can't keep hold of the ball for toffee, his pace and assists make up for it but still frustrating at times.

This
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:46 - Aug 8 with 2852 viewsharemscarem

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:42 - Aug 8 by Al_Bundy

This

He has not been good today, but normally I don't see him having that problem.

Wieghorst talked to Danish television in the break talking about Michu and Bony. He said that they hoped that Bony could make more room for Michu which could make Michu even better this year.

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:47 - Aug 8 with 2809 viewsc00lj4ck

Theres quite a few Danes there - have spotted ceveral Danish shirts amongst the crowd today. Its forbidden by law in Denmark to applaude anything Swedish, so dont think they are there for Malmö for some reason =)
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Aug 8 with 2754 viewsDarran

F*ck me you'd swear we were 4-0 down with 45 minutes to play.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:53 - Aug 8 with 2689 viewsharemscarem

Bony is really good when it comes to holding on to the ball. Very important!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:58 - Aug 8 with 2597 viewsjackess

Dissapointing how dirty Malmo are....
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:01 - Aug 8 with 2549 viewsI_will_swan_you_up

Jazz has been awful
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:02 - Aug 8 with 2539 viewsharemscarem

Let's hope they get tired of all the running. It is a Little bit boring to watch though.

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:05 - Aug 8 with 2486 viewsLilleFlue

Williams now and the Canas tackle before , studs showing on both , very dirty :)
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:06 - Aug 8 with 2477 viewsLaudrupFan

boring, boring...

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:06 - Aug 8 with 2449 viewsI_will_swan_you_up

Can't believe how football has evolved to every f'ucking tackle as being 'very dangerous'.

It's pathetic.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Aug 8 with 2424 viewsSASWANSEA

Am I going mental or is someone reading out a number?
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Aug 8 with 2405 viewsLaudrup

Dyer on for Routledge

I hate signatures

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:08 - Aug 8 with 2370 viewscrackerjack

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Aug 8 by SASWANSEA

Am I going mental or is someone reading out a number?

Nah... it's definitely ing read out in the background

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:08 - Aug 8 with 2360 viewsaspas45

Think Dyer is exactly what we need. We are lacking creativity and missing shelvey...

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Aug 8 with 2332 viewsswanny

anyone else getting police messages over the tv?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:10 - Aug 8 with 2311 viewswr72

Michu off, please.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:10 - Aug 8 with 2304 viewsjackess

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:05 - Aug 8 by LilleFlue

Williams now and the Canas tackle before , studs showing on both , very dirty :)

How observant. Now name the Malmo players who faulted Bony and Michu out of play. Can't remember, can you?
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:11 - Aug 8 with 2292 viewsStanners

Anyone consider taking Michu off?

He needs to be careful
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Aug 8 with 2275 viewsLaudrup

Ki on for Michu?

I hate signatures

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Aug 8 with 2261 viewsthedrownedman

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Aug 8 by swanny

anyone else getting police messages over the tv?

Some sort of phone-dialling sounds with a guy giving out a sort of code? I'm afraid to go out now...
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Aug 8 with 2253 viewsswanny

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Aug 8 by Laudrup

Ki on for Michu?

i'd say so

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024